+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

For those who filed their application on February 2021, gather here~

MDD911201

Apr 14, 2021
Hello! I’m from the Philippines as well same as OP.

I submitted my application last February 8, 2021 for May 2021 intake in Centennial College under regular processing.

I received my Biometrics Collection Letter last February 10. I was able to accomplish mine last February 17. Biometrics changed to “Completed” the same day (February 17).

The medical results update (Passed) and review of eligibility were updated yesterday, February 22. I did an UPFRONT medical January of this year.

Hoping for the best for all of us applying!
[/QUOTE
Is there any update for your approval?

Sidd1272

Jun 4, 2020
Hello! I am 25, I am from the Philippines (Manila), I’ll be taking Culinary Skills in Centennial College this May 2021. Non-SDS.

Timeline:
January 13, 2021 - Upfront Medical
February 8 - Application Lodged
February 17 - Biometrics Done
February 22 - Medical Passed and Review of Eligibility
April 7 - Original Passport Request
April 8 - Biometrics Correspondence Letter/BVL
can you please share your sop at Sidd.rehani1272@gmail.com. would really appreciate your help.

eo93

Star Member
Oct 12, 2020
Hey guys! Got my BVL and PPR today! Updated my timeline in my sig below.
For those who are still patiently waiting, hang in there. Seems like a lot of us are finally getting updates this week :)
Congrats, bro. Exactly, when did you get the email? I want to have an idea that the applications are processing in Manila or Ottawa.

WengDi

Mar 11, 2021
Advise badly needed....
Hello! I am 41, I am from the Philippines, I’ll be taking Project Management in Conestoga College this May 2021.
Non-SDS.

Timeline:
February 19 - Application Lodged
February 26 - Biometrics Done
March 8 - Upfront Medical together with husband and daugther
March 26 - Medical Passed for husband and daughter only
April 8 - NBI uploaded and submitted

But no update on my medical until now (Medical is not even reviewing, it only says, you do not need a medical)

Please advise. Should I follow-up using webform?

the_walker

Sep 24, 2018
Texas, USA
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
06-02-2019
Med's Done....
21-03-2019
Hi fellow applicants,

Here is my wife's student permit application timeline for reference -

Location of application - India
Program of choice - Less than 6 months (No medical exam required)

Applied - Feb 5, 2021 (Non-SDS)
Biometrics Request - Feb 7, 2021
Biometrics Submitted - Feb 9, 2021 (VFS - Chennai) (Opted for premium lounge service INR 3050/-)
Additional documents requested - April 9, 2021
Additional documents submitted - April 12, 2021
Passport Request - April 16, 2021

As mentioned above we just received verdict on her student permit. Next step would be to submit the passport to VFS and receive stamping from IRCC.

My question is specific to applicants who chose Premium Lounge service during the the biometric submission -

Is there a special way of approaching the passport submission compared to the normal method of submitting a webform for the passport pickup?

Also is there any tips/tricks involved in the passport submission process to receive the passport ASAP?

arindam.d

Feb 14, 2018
NOC Code......
Hi fellow applicants,

Here is my wife's student permit application timeline for reference -

Location of application - India
Program of choice - Less than 6 months (No medical exam required)

Applied - Feb 5, 2021 (Non-SDS)
Biometrics Request - Feb 7, 2021
Biometrics Submitted - Feb 9, 2021 (VFS - Chennai) (Opted for premium lounge service INR 3050/-)
Additional documents requested - April 9, 2021
Additional documents submitted - April 12, 2021
Passport Request - April 16, 2021

As mentioned above we just received verdict on her student permit. Next step would be to submit the passport to VFS and receive stamping from IRCC.

My question is specific to applicants who chose Premium Lounge service during the the biometric submission -

Is there a special way of approaching the passport submission compared to the normal method of submitting a webform for the passport pickup?

Also is there any tips/tricks involved in the passport submission process to receive the passport ASAP?
It takes 10-15 days earlier but from 16th April 2021 VFS is reduce there working hours, and not sure about premium lounge gets any extra benefits now days. if you are lucky then you will get soon.
Best wishes.