+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

For those who filed their application on February 2021, gather here~

d.mondragon

Feb 22, 2021
Hello! I’m from the Philippines as well same as OP.

I submitted my application last February 8, 2021 for May 2021 intake in Centennial College under regular processing.

I received my Biometrics Collection Letter last February 10. I was able to accomplish mine last February 17. Biometrics changed to “Completed” the same day (February 17).

The medical results update (Passed) and review of eligibility were updated yesterday, February 22. I did an UPFRONT medical January of this year.

Hoping for the best for all of us applying!
Just received my OPR today, April 7 12:35 PM (Philippines time) :)

ceegeebee

Mar 19, 2021
hello everyone, just realized that there really is no pattern to the way applications are reviewed.
sharing my details below; sept 2021 intake, sp with sowp, over 40 years old, been 20 years since i left uni (mba).
keep the faith!

Review of eligibility
  • We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results
  • April 7, 2021 You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents
  • We do not need additional documents.
Interview
  • You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics
  • March 9, 2021 Completed.
Background check
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision
  • Your application was approved. You need to send us your valid passport to finalize your application. Check your messages below for details.

Cmu

Mar 2, 2021
hello everyone, just realized that there really is no pattern to the way applications are reviewed.
sharing my details below; sept 2021 intake, sp with sowp, over 40 years old, been 20 years since i left uni (mba).
keep the faith!

Review of eligibility
Interview
Biometrics
Background check
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision
  • Your application was approved. You need to send us your valid passport to finalize your application. Check your messages below for details.
What is your nationality , course and university ?

Cmu

Mar 2, 2021
keep the faith!

Review of eligibility
Interview
Biometrics
Background check
Final decision
When did you apply ?

ceegeebee

Mar 19, 2021
So after your mba they accepted for diploma . It is good sign , anyways congratulations
yes, probably like many other applicants, i was very worried when i read the posts of others saying that VOs would disapprove if it seems that you are not "progressing" in terms of choice of school/course. hoping for the best for all who are in the same situation-

Reactions: Neelam_Thuls

cftos

Star Member
Jan 23, 2019
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
08-02-2021
Med's Done....
22-01-2021
Passport Req..
02-04-2021
keep the faith!

Review of eligibility
Interview
Biometrics
Background check
Final decision
Congratulations kabayan! See you in Canada :)

Reactions: ceegeebee