+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

For those who filed their application on February 2021, gather here~

canadianstudypermit

Feb 17, 2021
Hello

I have some questions please:
1. Should I go to a certified translator to translate the stamps on my passport (since the stamps are in Arabic)
2. Should I scan the stamp pages of my old passport or only current passport?

cftos

Star Member
Jan 23, 2019
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
08-02-2021
Med's Done....
22-01-2021
Passport Req..
02-04-2021
Hello

I have some questions please:
1. Should I go to a certified translator to translate the stamps on my passport (since the stamps are in Arabic)
2. Should I scan the stamp pages of my old passport or only current passport?
1. I'm also not sure about this. Let's wait for others to reply
2. In my application, I submitted the scanned stamps of my current passport together with the bio page, then I included the scanned stamps of my old passport in the client information

cftos

Star Member
Jan 23, 2019
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
08-02-2021
Med's Done....
22-01-2021
Passport Req..
02-04-2021
I applied online from Jamaica. School: Fanshawe college in Ontario. How about yourself?
I applied from the Philippines and I'm going for Centennial College in Ontario!

d.mondragon

Feb 22, 2021
Hello! I’m from the Philippines as well same as OP.

I submitted my application last February 8, 2021 for May 2021 intake in Centennial College under regular processing.

I received my Biometrics Collection Letter last February 10. I was able to accomplish mine last February 17. Biometrics changed to “Completed” the same day (February 17).

The medical results update (Passed) and review of eligibility were updated yesterday, February 22. I did an UPFRONT medical January of this year.

Hoping for the best for all of us applying!

Karan64braaap

Jul 6, 2020
Category........
STUDY
Hello! I’m from the Philippines as well same as OP.

I submitted my application last February 8, 2021 for May 2021 intake in Centennial College under regular processing.

I received my Biometrics Collection Letter last February 10. I was able to accomplish mine last February 17. Biometrics changed to “Completed” the same day (February 17).

The medical results update (Passed) and review of eligibility were updated yesterday, February 22. I did an UPFRONT medical January of this year.

Hoping for the best for all of us applying!
I gave my biometrics on 18th feb but my medicals aren't updated ): glad your file is going forward in a positive manner

racer06

Star Member
Feb 1, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi everyone, I am about to submit my application tomorrow. One quick question if did you already attach your quarantine plan on the portal? I have all my documents ready but I am doubting about attaching my quarantine plan now since it will be uploaded in the ArriveCan app anyway.

Hope anyone can enlighten me. Thank you.

racer06

Star Member
Feb 1, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Also from the PHL going for Conestoga College in Waterloo campus for May 2021 intake.

Karan64braaap

Jul 6, 2020
Category........
STUDY
Hi everyone, I am about to submit my application tomorrow. One quick question if did you already attach your quarantine plan on the portal? I have all my documents ready but I am doubting about attaching my quarantine plan now since it will be uploaded in the ArriveCan app anyway.

Hope anyone can enlighten me. Thank you.
Why would you already submit your quarantine plan when you haven’t even applied for a study permit yet?

Reactions: Xclent Shannie

racer06

Star Member
Feb 1, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Why would you already submit your quarantine plan when you haven’t even applied for a study permit yet?
weird right... i saw someone doing it hence the question. Thank you for clarifying. I will proceed as plan now. just waiting for my GIC dox from bank.