+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

For PINOY: About Express Entry Application. Share your idea!

Pogslopez

Jul 11, 2019
After months of waiting, me and my partner finally got our IQAS results

Timeline:

Aor 2 for my partner: July 31
Aor 2 for me - September 7

Been emailing IQAS on why we have not received any results for my partner since expected time of getting them was at October. But no sensible response was ever gotten despite the numerous follow ups. Today, we found out that the delay was because we requested for the hard copy of the results to be delivered in one package to save costs. Hehehe.

The result: Canadian Equivalency of 3 years bachelors degree for both of us!!!

Schools: Enderun and College of St. Benilde.

It was worth the wait.

Now time to take ielts....
Hi po, question lang with regards sa ECA, i'm a graduate of benilde also. Just want to know if benilde mismo ang magpapadala ng transcript sa WES or IQAS kapag nag request. Or ako magpapadala? Hoping for your answer. TIA

elladayrit

Jul 11, 2016
Hi Guys,

Regarding WES, I highly recommend that you send your documents yourself. That’s what I did. Why? You will be able to double check all the details and can track the whereabouts of your document. Also, your school may opt not to send your documents asap due to schedule or other reasons. Unlike if you do it yourself, you will have the complete control when to send it.

I requested for my documents to be certified by my school then I went to the nearest DHL outlet in my area. My school is in QC and the nearest DHL is at SM Fairview.

Basta ang importante, you need to make sure na sa pinaka malapit na DHL or courier mo papadala yung documents mo.

By the way heres my timeline:

WES: NOV 2017
IELTS: JUNE 2017
EE PROFILE CREATED: MAY 2018
ALBERTA NOI: FEB 2019
AINP NOMINATION: MARCH 2019 (Got 600 points via PNP)
ITA: APRIL 2019
AOR: MAY 2019
MEDICAL DONE: JUNE 2019 I had my done at St. Lukes Extension Clinic - Ermita
PASSED MEDICAL: JULY 2019
BIOMETRIC REQUEST: JULY 2019

Should you have questions, let me know. All try to answer with all my knowledge.

Good luck and may God bless us all
What’s your noc code?

Dakne26

Jun 17, 2019
Oh right. I remember the fiançée doing the same with hers.

Future WES clients, just don’t forget to have the enveloped sealed as @PPP89 mentioned.
Guess both ways would work, thanks sa feedback ninyo. My transcript was sent by my school directly sa WES since may mga request talaga sila na ganun so I guess they know the works. I just sent them the checklist, tiwala na lang nga. Now I've check my WES account, they received my transcript on July 9 and and status now is in progress, we'll just have to wait....yayy.

Yung sa partner ko naman, her school just gave all the documents to her brother (her proxy). All documents checked and enclosed in a school's official envelope with signature and seal, then brother nya na lang ang magpa-courier. Let's wait and see... ulit if it werks...

katdoc

Jun 26, 2018
Hi po,

I am applying for Manitoba PNP. Below are my points. My points are stuck in 560. I don't know how to make it higher. Any suggestion? One more thing, my brother is filing bankruptcy. Will it affect our application?

Nakakadepress/stress ang result ng mga draws lately. Hindi bumaba into 560.

Language = 100 points
Education = 110
Work Experience = 75
Age = 75
Adaptability = 200

Salamat po sa sasagot.

phl2019

Feb 24, 2019
Guess both ways would work, thanks sa feedback ninyo. My transcript was sent by my school directly sa WES since may mga request talaga sila na ganun so I guess they know the works. I just sent them the checklist, tiwala na lang nga. Now I've check my WES account, they received my transcript on July 9 and and status now is in progress, we'll just have to wait....yayy.

Yung sa partner ko naman, her school just gave all the documents to her brother (her proxy). All documents checked and enclosed in a school's official envelope with signature and seal, then brother nya na lang ang magpa-courier. Let's wait and see... ulit if it werks...
Good luck!

phl2019

Feb 24, 2019
Hi po,

I am applying for Manitoba PNP. Below are my points. My points are stuck in 560. I don't know how to make it higher. Any suggestion? One more thing, my brother is filing bankruptcy. Will it affect our application?
Hi,

Here’s a breakdown of the scoring criteria for Express Entry. Click to check how you can up your score with the maximum combination of factors applicable or practically attainable to you at the moment or the nearest future.

Regarding your brother’s financial situation, how is this related to your application? Is he supporting you financially or will he be a sponsor to you in Canada?

phl2019

Feb 24, 2019
May I know what year this was?
This was the draw last January.

The stream was only introduced in 2018 (Aug) with the first batch of invites sent to Early Childhood Education (ECE) professionals, followed by my fiançée’s batch of accountants; the March draw of invites sent to Francophones and, finally, this batch of ECE professionals which you know of.

jadizon17

Jul 18, 2019
This was the draw last January.

The stream was only introduced in 2018 (Aug) with the first batch of invites sent to Early Childhood Education (ECE) professionals, followed by my fiançée’s batch of accountants; the March draw of invites sent to Francophones and, finally, this batch of ECE professionals which you know of.
I see.. Thanks :)

whutever09

Jul 3, 2019
Hi po, bit of a noob question: by "foreign work experience" would that mean outside Canada work experience or it should be outside native country?