+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

For PINOY: About Express Entry Application. Share your idea!

niafots

Sep 25, 2016
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Australia
App. Filed.......
20-03-2017
Doc's Request.
28-06-2017
AOR Received.
20-03-2017
IELTS Request
01-09-2016
Med's Done....
02-02-2017
Passport Req..
28-06-2017
Sorry po, di ako makakatulong tungkol sa VSF manila pero may question po sana ako, kasi nagpadala din ako ng passport pero sa Australia pero wala naka include na appedix b form sa email instruction sakin. I'm just wondering kung bakit po kaya? Standard po ba nakakareceive nun?

Thanks po!

abegailgilo

Oct 13, 2016
If you have any questions about migrating to Canada and you have already gotten your UIC number, I'd like to encourage you to register with YMCA's Next Stop Canada.

NextStopCanada.ca is a great way to find out about life in Canada, how to prepare for your move, what you need to do before you leave your home country and how you can bring your belongings tax free when you land in Canada.

It is a CIC funded program to help people from allover the world who are in the process of coming to Canada or have done a short landing.

They focus on the needs of the entire family, youth, adults and elders; and though they are focused on Ontario, they are offering Canada wide resources.

They are a team of immigrants themselves who speak many different languages and want to share their insider knowledge which is extremely important to know before arriving in Canada. It can save you money, time and bring you on a clearer road to success.

These services are free, as the Canadian Government funds them especially for you!

Ask them everything you want to know! Contact them as many times as you need answers.

You can contact all the pre-arrival services funded by CIC, you have the right to use all of them for free. If you dont like a service , you may move on to the next one until you find a good fit for you.

You need one of these documents to register:

Medical Examination or Security request letter
Letter requesting for passport submission
IRCC invitation letter to obtain pre-arrival services
Canadian Permanent Resident Visa
Confirmation of Permanent Residence (COPR) letter

angelistamaria

Jul 6, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Manila
App. Filed.......
22-04-2017
AOR Received.
22-04-2017
Passport Req..
28-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
01-08-2017
Hi mga kabayan!

Does anyone understand the difference between IP1 and IP2?
Applied EE for FSW (AOR April 2017). Per my research though these forums, I think my husband and I are in IP1 or IP2 stage but I have no idea what that means for our application.

Salamat!

angelwings

Jul 15, 2015
Gandang araw po ;)

Hihingi po sana ako ng recommended sea freight company para sa personal effects to Canada from Singapore.

Thank you po.

dreamer2015

Star Member
Jan 4, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
08-12-2015
AOR Received.
05-02-2016
Hello mga Kabayan,

Anyone headed to Nova Scotia? Planning to land in mid september, Im looking for connections para mabilis maka adjust at may ka tag team na rin, hehe.
Kung meron po kayong kilala, pa message naman po..

Thanks!

niafots

Sep 25, 2016
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Australia
App. Filed.......
20-03-2017
Doc's Request.
28-06-2017
AOR Received.
20-03-2017
IELTS Request
01-09-2016
Med's Done....
02-02-2017
Passport Req..
28-06-2017
Hello po!

Just want to ask anyone kung meron pong idea kung ano po pwede gawin ng brother ko and wife n'ya.

Here's the situation:

Nagtourist visa kami papuntang Hong Kong then nagpaiwan si kuya at asawa n'ya sa Hong Kong to fly out to Abu Dhabi after 3 days. They stayed for 3 months in Abu Dhabi hoping to get a job even if my sister in law is already pregnant. Of course, she can't find a job because she can't pass the medical exams. My brother had to cancel his newly acquired work visa because they decided to just go back to the Philippines together.

So, after ipanganak pamangkin ko, nagtry ulit mag apply as tourist ang sister in law ko sa Abu Dhabi but she was refused by the immigration at NAIA. Nakita ng immigration na hindi sila bumalik ng Pinas mula Hong Kong.

Now, I am wondering if this would affect their future PR application in Canada or even if they try to apply for a tourist visa to accompany me to Canada. If it will affect their application, what can they do para makapag apply sila nang maayos?

Thank you po to anyone who would answer. It will be greatly appreciated.

Cheers!

gmvk

Sep 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi everyone! Question lang po. I received my ITA last March and submitted my application in April. Issue ko lang po is the name that I included in my application. I only included my Given Name and Family Name. May second name po kasi ako so kasama siya sa given name, only problem is gusto ko po mailagay yung Middle name ko kesa mo yung second name. How will I be able to change this? pag PPR na po ba or need po bang mag email sa CIC regarding this?

Thank you!

iamxty

Champion Member
Mar 13, 2017
Singapore
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-07-2017
Nomination.....
01-08-2017
AOR Received.
07-09-2017
File Transfer...
04-11-2017
Passport Req..
08-03-2018
Hi everyone! Question lang po. I received my ITA last March and submitted my application in April. Issue ko lang po is the name that I included in my application. I only included my Given Name and Family Name. May second name po kasi ako so kasama siya sa given name, only problem is gusto ko po mailagay yung Middle name ko kesa mo yung second name. How will I be able to change this? pag PPR na po ba or need po bang mag email sa CIC regarding this?

Thank you!
I've asked this question many times in this thread pero wala pang sumasagot hanggang ngayon :) Feeling ko nga nag-iisa ang Pilipinas na may "middle name" field sa passport hahaha. Sa EE profile ko, nilagay ko ang middle name sa First Name since most of my documents include my middle name para wala na masyadong explanation.:)

For your case, since you've already submitted your eAPR, maybe you can raise a CSE for the change of first name? Not really sure about it though.

Reactions: gmvk

gmvk

Sep 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I've asked this question many times in this thread pero wala pang sumasagot hanggang ngayon :) Feeling ko nga nag-iisa ang Pilipinas na may "middle name" field sa passport hahaha. Sa EE profile ko, nilagay ko ang middle name sa First Name since most of my documents include my middle name para wala na masyadong explanation.:)

For your case, since you've already submitted your eAPR, maybe you can raise a CSE for the change of first name? Not really sure about it though.
thank you again iamxty! tama ganun nga. may first and second name kasi ako then i would want sana na isama yung middle name ko kahit sa application kasi feeling ko once hindi ko maupdate yun, my middle name will not be included. okay lang to omit my second name mas important yung middle name. i will try to use the IRCC form then i will attach my passport and birth certificate for reference. nawala kasi sa isip ko kung nailagay ko talaga yung middle name ko but there is no way to check. in my online application first and second name and surname ko lang yung nakalagay eh. il raise muna a case using the ircc form.

thank you!

iamxty

Champion Member
Mar 13, 2017
Singapore
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-07-2017
Nomination.....
01-08-2017
AOR Received.
07-09-2017
File Transfer...
04-11-2017
Passport Req..
08-03-2018
thank you again iamxty! tama ganun nga. may first and second name kasi ako then i would want sana na isama yung middle name ko kahit sa application kasi feeling ko once hindi ko maupdate yun, my middle name will not be included. okay lang to omit my second name mas important yung middle name. i will try to use the IRCC form then i will attach my passport and birth certificate for reference. nawala kasi sa isip ko kung nailagay ko talaga yung middle name ko but there is no way to check. in my online application first and second name and surname ko lang yung nakalagay eh. il raise muna a case using the ircc form.

thank you!
Kung yung second name mo (which is included on your "first name") nakasulat din sa passport mo, dapat ilagay mo din yun kahit hindi nakalagay sa lower part ng passport. Yung nasa lower part ay para malaman yung order ng names.

Ako kasi I really want my middle name to be included in all IRCC forms, subsequently, PR card then Canadian passport, in God's perfect time :)

gmvk

Sep 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Kung yung second name mo (which is included on your "first name") nakasulat din sa passport mo, dapat ilagay mo din yun kahit hindi nakalagay sa lower part ng passport. Yung nasa lower part ay para malaman yung order ng names.

Ako kasi I really want my middle name to be included in all IRCC forms, subsequently, PR card then Canadian passport, in God's perfect time :)
that is exactly what i want yung middle name ko sana masama in all forms and id's once in canada. :) i included yung second name ko but yung middle name ko hindi ko maalala if nailagay ko. but i also read in one of the forums na 20 characters lang yung pwede ilagay sa given name sa PR card etc but since mahaba yung first and middle name mas logical wag na ilagay yung second name ko. i hope once i raise a case it will not cause any delays in my application.

Reactions: iamxty

iamxty

Champion Member
Mar 13, 2017
Singapore
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-07-2017
Nomination.....
01-08-2017
AOR Received.
07-09-2017
File Transfer...
04-11-2017
Passport Req..
08-03-2018
that is exactly what i want yung middle name ko sana masama in all forms and id's once in canada. :) i included yung second name ko but yung middle name ko hindi ko maalala if nailagay ko. but i also read in one of the forums na 20 characters lang yung pwede ilagay sa given name sa PR card etc but since mahaba yung first and middle name mas logical wag na ilagay yung second name ko. i hope once i raise a case it will not cause any delays in my application.
Good luck. Update the status for future reference of our Kabayan.:)

Reactions: gmvk

abegailgilo

Oct 13, 2016
If you have any questions about migrating to Canada and you have already gotten your UIC number, I'd like to encourage you to register with YMCA's Next Stop Canada.

NextStopCanada.ca is a great way to find out about life in Canada, how to prepare for your move, what you need to do before you leave your home country and how you can bring your belongings tax free when you land in Canada.

It is a CIC funded program to help people from allover the world who are in the process of coming to Canada or have done a short landing.

They focus on the needs of the entire family, youth, adults and elders; and though they are focused on Ontario, they are offering Canada wide resources.

They are a team of immigrants themselves who speak many different languages and want to share their insider knowledge which is extremely important to know before arriving in Canada. It can save you money, time and bring you on a clearer road to success.

These services are free, as the Canadian Government funds them especially for you!

Ask them everything you want to know! Contact them as many times as you need answers.

You can contact all the pre-arrival services funded by CIC, you have the right to use all of them for free. If you dont like a service , you may move on to the next one until you find a good fit for you.

You need one of these documents to register:

Medical Examination or Security request letter
Letter requesting for passport submission
IRCC invitation letter to obtain pre-arrival services
Canadian Permanent Resident Visa
Confirmation of Permanent Residence (COPR) letter