+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

For PINOY: About Express Entry Application. Share your idea!

PeachesAndMaples

Star Member
Jul 30, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
ITA 1.4.2017
AOR Received.
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
In God's Perfect Time
VISA ISSUED...
In God's Perfect Time
LANDED..........
In God's Perfect Time
I made a mistake in my eAPR. Filing up the form/quiestionnare, i erroneously entered my job position as internal auditor III rather than Internal Auditor II. It was an honest mistake. I may have added "I" erroneously. I already raised CSE. Any additional thing to do?

chemae

May 27, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello po! Nag change po kanina to In progress yung application namin pero wala pa RPRF request. Meron po ba dito kagaya nung sa amin? Diba po nauuna dapat ang RPRF request?

lionhearth

Nov 13, 2016
CEBU
Category........
Visa Office......
MVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
28-11-2016
Med's Done....
30-11-2016
Passport Req..
16-03-2017
original po lahat ang scanned nyo sir tapos e compress nyo nlng ang files mo na pdf...kasi 4mb lang ang allowed eh.

e google nyo nlng kong paano mag compress ng pdf file...sana makatulong po.

badz2

Star Member
Aug 24, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lionhearth said:
original po lahat ang scanned nyo sir tapos e compress nyo nlng ang files mo na pdf...kasi 4mb lang ang allowed eh.

e google nyo nlng kong paano mag compress ng pdf file...sana makatulong po.
salamat po...sa travel history ba,kung sa ibang bansa ako nakatira ngaun,kailangan ko padin ilagay yung mga pauwi uwi ko sa pinas galing sa bansa kung san ako ngaun?nasa sg ako ngaun.

lionhearth

Nov 13, 2016
CEBU
Category........
Visa Office......
MVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
28-11-2016
Med's Done....
30-11-2016
Passport Req..
16-03-2017
badz2 said:
salamat po...sa travel history ba,kung sa ibang bansa ako nakatira ngaun,kailangan ko padin ilagay yung mga pauwi uwi ko sa pinas galing sa bansa kung san ako ngaun?nasa sg ako ngaun.
[/quote

yes po sir..kasi yan ang purpose ng travel history po...ganyan din ginawa ko sa akin kasi makita yan sa stamped ng passport mo ang arrival at departure date dapat walang gap po sa date for the past ten years din po.

abegailgilo

Oct 13, 2016
NEXT STOP CANADA: Helping New Immigrants Find out About Life in Canada

Hello, Kababayans!

I am a Filipina who immigrated from Singapore to Canada in 2015. I know the concerns a new immigrant needs to settle before coming here. I am currently volunteering for YMCA of Greater Toronto. If you have any questions about migrating to Canada and you have already gotten your UIC number, I'd like to encourage you to register with YMCA's Next Stop Canada. We would be more than happy to answer your questions and help you integrate successfully to Canadian society.

NextStopCanada.ca is a great way to find out about life in Canada, how to prepare for your move, what you need to do before you leave your home country and how you can bring your belongings tax free when you land in Canada.

It is a CIC funded program to help people from allover the world who are in the process of coming to Canada or have done a short landing.

They focus on the needs of the entire family, youth, adults and elders; and though they are focused on Ontario, they are offering Canada wide resources.

They are a team of immigrants themselves who speak many different languages and want to share their insider knowledge which is extremely important to know before arriving in Canada. It can save you money, time and bring you on a clearer road to success.

These services are free, as the Canadian Government funds them especially for you!

Ask them everything you want to know! Contact them as many times as you need answers.

You can contact all the pre-arrival services funded by CIC, you have the right to use all of them for free. If you dont like a service , you may move on to the next one until you find a good fit for you.

You need one of these documents to register:

Medical Examination or Security request letter
Letter requesting for passport submission
IRCC invitation letter to obtain pre-arrival services
Canadian Permanent Resident Visa
Confirmation of Permanent Residence (COPR) letter

Hope you'll find this helpful and we hope to hear from you soon!

cooktunedrive

May 11, 2016
Mga kabayan

Tanong ko lang kung kailangan mo pang magpakita ng proof of funds sa port of entry kapag may LMIA ka at may valid job offer ka sa employer mo.

Dati kasi hindi na kailangan, base doon sa mga posts dito dati. Baka nagbago kasi sila ng regulation eh.

Maraming salamat po

wea barr

Mar 6, 2017
Hello!

For sure may nakapagtanong na nito sa previous threads but since nahihirapan akong kumuha ng signal, I might as well ask it now.

I have two courses: Bachelor of Secondary Education Major in English and Bachelor of Arts Major in Philosophy.

Ang WES result ay:
1. Bachelor of Secondary Education Major in English - Canadian Equivalency: SECONDARY SCHOOL DIPLOMA AND DIPLOMA (2 YEARS)

2. Bachelor of arts Major in Philosophy - Canadian Equivalency: SECONDARY SCHOOL DIPLOMA AND DIPLOMA (2 YEARS)

Sa pag apply sa Express Entry, ano ang gagamitin ko? 2 YEARS or 4 YEARS?

4 years since dalawa ang natapos ko... am I correct?

Please advice. Thank you.

badz2

Star Member
Aug 24, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: For PINOY: About Express Entry Application. Share your idea

badz2 said:
salamat po sa mga sumasagot ng mga tanong :)

ung sa reference letter din po pala sa employer ko sa pinas,dalawa kasi cert of employment ko sa previous company ko,twice kasi ako nagrequest..same company po sya.

letter A : fewer job description pero may number of working hours pero wala salart
letter B : mas madami job description,may salary pero wala working hours

okay lang kaya isubmit ko pareho?or isa lang ang pwede?
ok lng kaya yung ganito?plano ko isubmit preho..ang hirap mag request sa hr :(

lionhearth

Nov 13, 2016
CEBU
Category........
Visa Office......
MVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
28-11-2016
Med's Done....
30-11-2016
Passport Req..
16-03-2017
dear kabayans,

mero nabang naka received ng ppr dito sa group for the past two weeks from mvo? please keep us posted...thanks

KenzoVos

Feb 12, 2017
wea barr said:
Hello!

For sure may nakapagtanong na nito sa previous threads but since nahihirapan akong kumuha ng signal, I might as well ask it now.

I have two courses: Bachelor of Secondary Education Major in English and Bachelor of Arts Major in Philosophy.

Ang WES result ay:
1. Bachelor of Secondary Education Major in English - Canadian Equivalency: SECONDARY SCHOOL DIPLOMA AND DIPLOMA (2 YEARS)

2. Bachelor of arts Major in Philosophy - Canadian Equivalency: SECONDARY SCHOOL DIPLOMA AND DIPLOMA (2 YEARS)

Follow the assessment of the WES dong. That is only equivalent to 1 Bachelors Degree.
Sa pag apply sa Express Entry, ano ang gagamitin ko? 2 YEARS or 4 YEARS?

4 years since dalawa ang natapos ko... am I correct?

Please advice. Thank you.

prcand

Oct 29, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
*logs-in to update signature*

Alright, balikan ko lang to... around 2 years journey, natapos narin application ko.

All the best guys!