+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

For PINOY: About Express Entry Application. Share your idea!

misshael

Feb 8, 2017
Pori said:
I received the PPR email on February 13, 2017. I've sent it to the VFS office for stamping. Just waiting for it to be returned back with the VISA and COPR.

Upon checking on my CIC, the status of my profile now has been updated, 2 days after the PPR email has been sent.

Application/profile status: Closed
Review of eligibility: Passed
Review of medical results: Passed
Review of submitted documents: No additional documents are needed at this time
Scheduling an interview:
A background check is needed: Complete
Final decision: This application has been approved

I had a little help sa profile making and completion ng documents. :)

2 province lang pinili ko, Alberta (kasi may friend ako) and Ontario (kasi sila ang nagsend ng (Letter of Interest).
So close ka na pala,, sis ask ko lang din, proof of funds kelangan ba meron na sa bank account mu before pa sila mgrequest ng documents? or okay lang when you have the invitation na. I have to borrow din kasi to my sister for additional e.

Super thanks for your time to answer my questions..:D

CrossFinger23

Oct 18, 2016
hi,

just want to share my timeline :)
God is Good :)

Sent Application to CIC - Sept 27, 2016
Received AOR - Dec 16, 2016
MR -Jan 24, 2017
Done Medical - Jan 30, 2017
PPR - Feb 9, 2017
submitted passport - Feb 15,2017

Hoping Coz Praying :)

Pori

Star Member
Nov 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
February 13, 2017
VISA ISSUED...
February 6, 2017
LANDED..........
March 26, 2017
CrossFinger23 said:
hi,

just want to share my timeline :)
God is Good :)

Sent Application to CIC - Sept 27, 2016
Received AOR - Dec 16, 2016
MR -Jan 24, 2017
Done Medical - Jan 30, 2017
PPR - Feb 9, 2017
submitted passport - Feb 15,2017

Hoping Coz Praying :)
Inland our Outland? PNP, FSW or CEC?

Good to hear that Filipino applicants are having a progress and are being processed sooner.

Pori

Star Member
Nov 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
February 13, 2017
VISA ISSUED...
February 6, 2017
LANDED..........
March 26, 2017
misshael said:
So close ka na pala,, sis ask ko lang din, proof of funds kelangan ba meron na sa bank account mu before pa sila mgrequest ng documents? or okay lang when you have the invitation na. I have to borrow din kasi to my sister for additional e.

Super thanks for your time to answer my questions..:D
For the proof of funds, to be honest, I've just kept the money untouched every since I've lodged my documents way back in 2015. That was when I've applied for the OINP nomination.

Never did I withdrew or deposited.

It would be safe to say that you should at least have the account running, it doesn't have to have the same exact amount that you have declared before the nomination, there could be withdrawals from time to time, but before you go ahead and submit your documents for Nomination or PR application, you should have the required amount of funds.

niafots

Sep 25, 2016
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Australia
App. Filed.......
20-03-2017
Doc's Request.
28-06-2017
AOR Received.
20-03-2017
IELTS Request
01-09-2016
Med's Done....
02-02-2017
Passport Req..
28-06-2017
Hi all:

Ask lang po ng help with regard to uploading of documents sa CIC express entry profile.

1. Sa education section, isasama na din po ba dito sa 'yung ECA/WES proof or ilalagay po ba s'ya dun sa additional documents?

2. Sa employment records section, may 7 slots po na required akong iupload, I am assuming this is because of the different positions that I held during my employment. Dito po ako medyo unsure kasi I held 3 positions in one company. Napromote po kasi ako ng tatlong beses. The only gave me one COE for all the three, paano ko po iaupload 'yun? Hahati-hatiin ko po ba for different position? Or same document na lang po iupload ko for the three slots?

3. Proof of means of financial support: Meron na po ba ditong nakaexperience ng pagpapagawa ng Deed of Donation while abroad pero 'yung donor is nasa Philippines? Help please! ???

- Kailangan pa po ba ng summary ng assets and liabilities nito? Ilalagay na lang po ba sa additional documents 'yung mga bank certificates?
- Hindi po nagbibigay ng bank certificates 'yung mga bank dito sa NZ, ano po ang pwede ko gawin?

4. Proof of medical exam: Nagpamedical na po ako sa Pinas before I left for NZ (where I am currently based) pero wala pa po 'yung result. Sabi sa St. Lukes, sila daw po 'yung magaupload nun, any idea kung gaano po katagal 'yun?

5. Digital photo: Pwede po bang scanned copy lang to? Kasi sabi dalawa daw po ang kailangan. Paano po 'yun?

Marami pong salamat sa lahat ng sasagot. Will really appreciate it.

God bless!

Pori

Star Member
Nov 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
February 13, 2017
VISA ISSUED...
February 6, 2017
LANDED..........
March 26, 2017
niafots said:
Hi all:

Ask lang po ng help with regard to uploading of documents sa CIC express entry profile.
I had someone who helped me with the profile creation. Based ito sa naaalala kong ginawa namin.

1. ECA - we considered it as an additional document
2. Kung isang company lang naman, provide 1 COE/CVD and lagay mo na lang dun ung complete history ng work experience mo.
3. Proof of funds. I don't have an idea with Deed of Donation. Sorry.
Yes, bank certificate po ang isa sa requirement that will serve as your proof of funds. A photocopy of your passbook can be done too.
But it's highly recommended na meron kang document na galing directly sa bank such as Bank Statement.
4. Medical Exam: I did the upfront medical exam in St. Lukes. It was sent on November 21st and then my CIC profile was update in the first week of January stating that I passed the medical.
5. It should be an original copy.

I hope this helps.

niafots

Sep 25, 2016
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Australia
App. Filed.......
20-03-2017
Doc's Request.
28-06-2017
AOR Received.
20-03-2017
IELTS Request
01-09-2016
Med's Done....
02-02-2017
Passport Req..
28-06-2017
Salamat po nang marami!

Pori said:
I had someone who helped me with the profile creation. Based ito sa naaalala kong ginawa namin.

1. ECA - we considered it as an additional document
2. Kung isang company lang naman, provide 1 COE/CVD and lagay mo na lang dun ung complete history ng work experience mo.
3. Proof of funds. I don't have an idea with Deed of Donation. Sorry.
Yes, bank certificate po ang isa sa requirement that will serve as your proof of funds. A photocopy of your passbook can be done too.
But it's highly recommended na meron kang document na galing directly sa bank such as Bank Statement.
4. Medical Exam: I did the upfront medical exam in St. Lukes. It was sent on November 21st and then my CIC profile was update in the first week of January stating that I passed the medical.
5. It should be an original copy.

I hope this helps.

popeye15

Star Member
Jan 2, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
McThal said:
Thank you! I accepted it already *fingers crossed*. I have most of the documents na except NBI, meds, updated employment records and proof of funds. I'm hoping to get things completed by March. Goodluck sa atin!

I rarely see an fsw here majority pnp.
Yup good luck sa atin. :D

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
Feelingbaker said:
Hi sa lahat,

May nakapag book na ba sainyo sa St. Raphael? How was it? Just want to know if legit ba talaga sila.. Salamat!
Si reivax. Naka-land naman siya so mukhang legit naman.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/profiles/reivax-u571120.html

noramime

Jan 4, 2016
Toronto
Hi, after po magchange ng background check to "in progress" PPR na ba kasunod? Or magchange pa po sya to "not needed" then BG to "in progress " again if sa MVO pinrocess?

thanks

Pori

Star Member
Nov 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
February 13, 2017
VISA ISSUED...
February 6, 2017
LANDED..........
March 26, 2017
noramime said:
Hi, after po magchange ng background check to "in progress" PPR na ba kasunod? Or magchange pa po sya to "not needed" then BG to "in progress " again if sa MVO pinrocess?

thanks
normally ung change ng background check from NN > NS > IP or something nangyayari lng sa India VO. Sa Manila Visa Office, once lang. Like in my case.

In Progress > PPR :) goodluck! That's good news.

Pori

Star Member
Nov 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
February 13, 2017
VISA ISSUED...
February 6, 2017
LANDED..........
March 26, 2017
noramime said:
^^ Thanks Pori!

Nakita ko sa signature mo, after 1wk ng "in progress" ng BG mo PPR na! sana kami din po! ;D
we are blessed, mabilis mag process ang Manila VO. :)

You'll receive good news soon!

God bless!

pacificislander

Jan 7, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Pori said:
normally ung change ng background check from NN > NS > IP or something nangyayari lng sa India VO. Sa Manila Visa Office, once lang. Like in my case.

In Progress > PPR :) goodluck! That's good news.
Question po. Bakit po parang natagalan po yung medical nyo?