+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

For PINOY: About Express Entry Application. Share your idea!

Ivee

Dec 4, 2016
Hello all,

Thank you for all for the tips and advises. May plano kasi kami ng asawa ko na mag migrate sa Canada. Ako po yung principal applicant. Sa Education requirements, I understand na kailangan ipa asses sa ECA both High school and College credentials. My concern is my husband is a high school undergraduate, ano po ba ung maadvice ninu patungkol dito, whether we still need to asses it sa ECA and or ano mga documents to prepare.

Maraming salamat po.

Pori

Star Member
Nov 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
February 13, 2017
VISA ISSUED...
February 6, 2017
LANDED..........
March 26, 2017
CrossFinger23 said:
Hi ITGirl,

Congrats:)
what did you do on PPR? did you deliver it personally to VFS or just send by Courier?
It can be done in-person or through mail.

http://www.vfsglobal.ca/Canada/Philippines/how_to_apply.html

pacificislander

Jan 7, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ivee said:
Hello all,

Thank you for all for the tips and advises. May plano kasi kami ng asawa ko na mag migrate sa Canada. Ako po yung principal applicant. Sa Education requirements, I understand na kailangan ipa asses sa ECA both High school and College credentials. My concern is my husband is a high school undergraduate, ano po ba ung maadvice ninu patungkol dito, whether we still need to asses it sa ECA and or ano mga documents to prepare.

Maraming salamat po.
Di na po kailangan both high school and college credentials. Either lang po sa dalawa kung ano ang highest achievement so if college degree, no need for high school ECA. About po sa husband nyo, no need to assess his credentials pero ang consequence po nito ay lesser points. Nag cocontribute po kasi ang spouse ng principal appicant sa CRS scores. Para po malaman ninyo ang points na pwede nyo ma earn >>>> http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/express-entry/criteria-crs.asp

just use the computation for principal applicant with spouse.

steelguy

Oct 24, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello po, ask ko lang po sana kung meron sa thread na to na nagpa-assess ng engineering degree sa PEO para sa Engineer-in-training or PEng? Maraming salamat po!

popeye15

Star Member
Jan 2, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mltan said:
kabayans, any of you have applied for NBI clearance from abroad (or in toronto?), would like to seek clarification po sana on the next steps after getting the "blue form" from the consulate.
- once i mail the blue form to my relative with authorization letter - do they need to still go to the NBI website and apply for new clearance? or do they just need to bring the blue form from the consulate and pick up the green clearance certificate from NBI? - will they also get the form within the day or they need to wait a certain amount of days?
@Mltan:
I would like to get your advise in applying for NBI Clearance from Toronto. Did you get it from the Philippine Consulate sa Eglinton? I saw the instructions from CIC (http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/asia-pacific/philippines.asp) and Philippine Consulate Website (http://www.philcongen-toronto.com/consular/consular_notarial.php). What else should I expect to encounter pag nandun? Fill out lang ng paperwork, submit requirements, pay fees, then claim after 2 business days? Gaano katagal before you were able to get your actual NBI Clearance? Thank you!

misshael

Feb 8, 2017
scargee said:
Kung mababa po ang score nyo, need nyo po pnp nomination para may +600 kayo. Your EE profile is good for 1 year only then gawa ulit kapag hindi pa nakakuha ng nomination from province or ndi pa pasok ung score nyo sa current draws. :)

Sang province kayo nag-apply ng pnp sis?

THANK YOU!! San po ba province madali mg apply? I have relatives sa Alberta and Saskatchewan only.. Wla pa po ako napplyan province kasi waiting pa ko sa ECA ko.. :)

misshael

Feb 8, 2017
Pori said:
Determine your eligibility
Each province and territory’s streams, eligibility requirements and nomination guidelines for their PNP can change without notice. Check the websites of the provinces or territories for the most up-to-date information.

If you are nominated under a non-Express Entry stream:

you will have to apply through the paper-based process, and
if the province or territory finds you eligible and nominates you, you will send an application to Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC).
If you are nominated under a province or territory’s Express Entry stream, you must:

meet their requirements, and
meet the minimum criteria for Express Entry
this includes meeting the requirements of at least one of the immigration programs it covers.
You can use our online tool, Come to Canada, to see if you are eligible. If you are invited to apply for permanent residence, you will submit an online application to CIC.

Find out more about eligibility for the PNP.

Apply
To apply for the PNP you must:

apply to a province or territory for a nomination,
be nominated by that province or territory, then
apply to CIC to become a permanent resident.
Under a PNP Express Entry stream, you will need to complete an Express Entry profile and show that you meet the minimum criteria for Express Entry.

Learn more about applying to the PNP.

Check processing times
Find out how long it will take CIC to process your application under the paper-based process (non-Express Entry streams).

If you apply through Express Entry (Express Entry streams), most complete applications for permanent residence will be processed in six months or less. Since Express Entry is a new system, average processing times are not yet available.

After you apply: get next steps
Find out what happens after you apply to come to Canada as a provincial nominee.

Prepare for arrival
Find out what to expect when you arrive in Canada.
Thanks po! Hope this could help me on my application on what to do.. I'm just completing other documents pa to proceed with next steps..:)

Pori

Star Member
Nov 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
February 13, 2017
VISA ISSUED...
February 6, 2017
LANDED..........
March 26, 2017
misshael said:
THANK YOU!! San po ba province madali mg apply? I have relatives sa Alberta and Saskatchewan only.. Wla pa po ako napplyan province kasi waiting pa ko sa ECA ko.. :)
depende sa needs ng provinces... during that time na nag open ako ng profile sa CIC, 2 weeks after, I've received agad ung Letter of Interest from Ontario...

It took almost a year nga lang before I had the nomination from ON. But once na na-nominate ka at nasubmit mo na PR application mo, less than 6 mos na lang ang processing ng PR :)

McThal

Jun 20, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
3 May 2017
AOR Received.
3 May 2017
Med's Done....
03 March 2017
Happy hearts day everyone!

Ask ko lang, has anyone here received an ITA for federal skilled work? I received my ITA last 08 Feb 2017 and I havent accepted it yet kasi di pa complete docs and medicals ko and I'm scared to move forward muna. Anyone here who has already submitted a full application? What is the process? Thank you!

popeye15

Star Member
Jan 2, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
anybody here who has tried to get an NBI Clearance through the Philippine Consulate General Office in Toronto? Thanks!

popeye15

Star Member
Jan 2, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
McThal said:

Ask ko lang, has anyone here received an ITA for federal skilled work? I received my ITA last 08 Feb 2017 and I havent accepted it yet kasi di pa complete docs and medicals ko and I'm scared to move forward muna. Anyone here who has already submitted a full application? What is the process? Thank you!
Kami, FSW din. I suggest accept mo na. You'll have to go through the questionnaire again to check if you entered the correct info. Haven't proceeded to the next step yet kasi we're still completing all the documents.

Pori

Star Member
Nov 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
February 13, 2017
VISA ISSUED...
February 6, 2017
LANDED..........
March 26, 2017
McThal said:

Go ahead and accept it. You'll be given enough time naman to prepare the documents. Medical can be done upfront.

misshael

Feb 8, 2017
Pori said:
depende sa needs ng provinces... during that time na nag open ako ng profile sa CIC, 2 weeks after, I've received agad ung Letter of Interest from Ontario...

It took almost a year nga lang before I had the nomination from ON. But once na na-nominate ka at nasubmit mo na PR application mo, less than 6 mos na lang ang processing ng PR :)
Sis, may I ask if may agency ka or ikaw lang mismo ngcreate ng profile mu? And okay lng ba mgapply sa ibang provinces khit wla kang close relative don? if you dont mind ano na po ba status ng application mo? Thanks in advance!:)

Pori

Star Member
Nov 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
February 13, 2017
VISA ISSUED...
February 6, 2017
LANDED..........
March 26, 2017
misshael said:
Sis, may I ask if may agency ka or ikaw lang mismo ngcreate ng profile mu? And okay lng ba mgapply sa ibang provinces khit wla kang close relative don? if you dont mind ano na po ba status ng application mo? Thanks in advance!:)
I received the PPR email on February 13, 2017. I've sent it to the VFS office for stamping. Just waiting for it to be returned back with the VISA and COPR.

Upon checking on my CIC, the status of my profile now has been updated, 2 days after the PPR email has been sent.

Application/profile status: Closed
Review of eligibility: Passed
Review of medical results: Passed
Review of submitted documents: No additional documents are needed at this time
Scheduling an interview:
A background check is needed: Complete
Final decision: This application has been approved

I had a little help sa profile making and completion ng documents. :)

2 province lang pinili ko, Alberta (kasi may friend ako) and Ontario (kasi sila ang nagsend ng (Letter of Interest).

McThal

Jun 20, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
3 May 2017
AOR Received.
3 May 2017
Med's Done....
03 March 2017
popeye15 said:
Kami, FSW din. I suggest accept mo na. You'll have to go through the questionnaire again to check if you entered the correct info. Haven't proceeded to the next step yet kasi we're still completing all the documents.

Thank you! I accepted it already *fingers crossed*. I have most of the documents na except NBI, meds, updated employment records and proof of funds. I'm hoping to get things completed by March. Goodluck sa atin!

I rarely see an fsw here majority pnp.