+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

For PINOY: About Express Entry Application. Share your idea!

CIIP Philippines

May 27, 2016
Planning for Canada

Maayong adlaw, Cebu! We are coming back this month of February for another round of orientation and planning sessions. For the schedule and other details, Register now at www.planningforcanada.ca. Magkita unya ta pohon!

You can also see stories and comments from our participants on our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/PlanningforCanadaPhilippinesCIIP/
For inquiries, email us at info@ciip-accc.ph

daserock

Jul 11, 2014
Philippines
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I believed it's you Ms. Ting? Such a wonderful orientation. Halong pirmi

CIIP Philippines said:
Planning for Canada

Maayong adlaw, Cebu! We are coming back this month of February for another round of orientation and planning sessions. For the schedule and other details, Register now at www.planningforcanada.ca. Magkita unya ta pohon!

You can also see stories and comments from our participants on our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/PlanningforCanadaPhilippinesCIIP/

lionhearth

Nov 13, 2016
CEBU
Category........
Visa Office......
MVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
28-11-2016
Med's Done....
30-11-2016
Passport Req..
16-03-2017
CIIP Philippines said:
Planning for Canada

hi gents...is it a must have uci number to register sessions for ciip?

misshael

Feb 8, 2017
HI!! Question lang po to clarify my mind.. ;D

Puede ba ko magapply for provincial nominee kahit wala pa kong Express entry profile?

And if ever man may express entry profile na ko, I can apply separately from other Canada provinces for possible Provincial nominee?

Thanks in advance. ;)

scargee

May 19, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
29-10-2018
AOR Received.
22-11-2018
misshael said:

Puede ba ko magapply for provincial nominee kahit wala pa kong Express entry profile? - YES.

And if ever man may express entry profile na ko, I can apply separately from other Canada provinces for possible Provincial nominee? - YES.
Thanks in advance. ;)
Kung mababa po ang score nyo, need nyo po pnp nomination para may +600 kayo. Your EE profile is good for 1 year only then gawa ulit kapag hindi pa nakakuha ng nomination from province or ndi pa pasok ung score nyo sa current draws. :)

Sang province kayo nag-apply ng pnp sis?

Pori

Star Member
Nov 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
February 13, 2017
VISA ISSUED...
February 6, 2017
LANDED..........
March 26, 2017
misshael said:

Puede ba ko magapply for provincial nominee kahit wala pa kong Express entry profile?

And if ever man may express entry profile na ko, I can apply separately from other Canada provinces for possible Provincial nominee?

Thanks in advance. ;)
Please check this page for your reference:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/ENGLISH/immigrate/provincial/index.asp

Determine your eligibility
Each province and territory’s streams, eligibility requirements and nomination guidelines for their PNP can change without notice. Check the websites of the provinces or territories for the most up-to-date information.

If you are nominated under a non-Express Entry stream:

you will have to apply through the paper-based process, and
if the province or territory finds you eligible and nominates you, you will send an application to Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC).
If you are nominated under a province or territory’s Express Entry stream, you must:

meet their requirements, and
meet the minimum criteria for Express Entry
this includes meeting the requirements of at least one of the immigration programs it covers.
You can use our online tool, Come to Canada, to see if you are eligible. If you are invited to apply for permanent residence, you will submit an online application to CIC.

Find out more about eligibility for the PNP.

Apply
To apply for the PNP you must:

apply to a province or territory for a nomination,
be nominated by that province or territory, then
apply to CIC to become a permanent resident.
Under a PNP Express Entry stream, you will need to complete an Express Entry profile and show that you meet the minimum criteria for Express Entry.

Learn more about applying to the PNP.

Check processing times
Find out how long it will take CIC to process your application under the paper-based process (non-Express Entry streams).

If you apply through Express Entry (Express Entry streams), most complete applications for permanent residence will be processed in six months or less. Since Express Entry is a new system, average processing times are not yet available.

After you apply: get next steps
Find out what happens after you apply to come to Canada as a provincial nominee.

Prepare for arrival
Find out what to expect when you arrive in Canada.

streetsmartgirl

Nov 23, 2015
Hi, I would like to consult something po. Long story coming...

Our PNP nomination is under SINP EE and we submitted all the docs to CIC last Aug 2016. After a week, they emailed us and asked us to resubmit our detailed travel history form for Malaysia including no of hrs we stayed there.Based kami SG so we have frequent short trips to Malaysia. So we submitted naman and then we were surprised when they notified us again na di pa daw kami nagsusubmit. So ayan inulit ulit namin, nagsubmit kami and uploaded the document dun sa supporting documents box. They provided 2 attachment boxes and we thought ok lang na isa lang gamitin. Di naman kse nakalagay na dapat gamitin namin yung 2 attachment boxes na provided. Months passed, "waiting for applicant to provide docs" pa din ang status namin sa CIC despite submitting all the required docs thru our CIC account. And so in Dec 2016, naisip namin baka kelangan namin i -made use ung isa pang box para mag automatic change ung status namin. So we drafted letter of explanation at inupload namin. To our surprise, biglang nag change ang status namin to Documents Received. So all along kaya pala ganun status namin kase dapat gamitin yung lahat ng attachment boxes na binigay nila although wala naman sinabi na optional or required gamitin lahat.

Nanlumo kami kase prang mahigit 5 months ng di umusad application namin dahil lang dun. Naisip namin bakit d nila chineck mismo kung nagreply na kami sa account or nakadepende lang sila sa system nila to give them an update :c After a month nag follow up na kami about our status thru this link: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/my_application/status.asp?s=1 at wala pa ding reply til now.

May question is: Ano po bang pinaka ok na gawin to check on our application at this point? Honestly, medyo na-down kami kase nauna pa kami magsubmit sa iba ng ITA docs tapos sila passport request na kami di namin alam kung ano na nangyayari sa application namin..

Thank you!

Pori

Star Member
Nov 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
February 13, 2017
VISA ISSUED...
February 6, 2017
LANDED..........
March 26, 2017
it will be worth the wait. kung may nauna man na sa inyo sa process, it could be that God is preparing something better for you.
ask for it, it will be given.

not sure if it's okay to ask for GCM notes now. I never did kasi. ang request ata na to should be done by someone located in Canada, have a friend or a relative request this for you. and normally it takes 1-2 months para makareceive ng detailed report.

streetsmartgirl said:
Hi, I would like to consult something po. Long story coming...

Our PNP nomination is under SINP EE and we submitted all the docs to CIC last Aug 2016. After a week, they emailed us and asked us to resubmit our detailed travel history form for Malaysia including no of hrs we stayed there.Based kami SG so we have frequent short trips to Malaysia. So we submitted naman and then we were surprised when they notified us again na di pa daw kami nagsusubmit. So ayan inulit ulit namin, nagsubmit kami and uploaded the document dun sa supporting documents box. They provided 2 attachment boxes and we thought ok lang na isa lang gamitin. Di naman kse nakalagay na dapat gamitin namin yung 2 attachment boxes na provided. Months passed, "waiting for applicant to provide docs" pa din ang status namin sa CIC despite submitting all the required docs thru our CIC account. And so in Dec 2016, naisip namin baka kelangan namin i -made use ung isa pang box para mag automatic change ung status namin. So we drafted letter of explanation at inupload namin. To our surprise, biglang nag change ang status namin to Documents Received. So all along kaya pala ganun status namin kase dapat gamitin yung lahat ng attachment boxes na binigay nila although wala naman sinabi na optional or required gamitin lahat.

Nanlumo kami kase prang mahigit 5 months ng di umusad application namin dahil lang dun. Naisip namin bakit d nila chineck mismo kung nagreply na kami sa account or nakadepende lang sila sa system nila to give them an update :c After a month nag follow up na kami about our status thru this link: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/my_application/status.asp?s=1 at wala pa ding reply til now.

May question is: Ano po bang pinaka ok na gawin to check on our application at this point? Honestly, medyo na-down kami kase nauna pa kami magsubmit sa iba ng ITA docs tapos sila passport request na kami di namin alam kung ano na nangyayari sa application namin..

Thank you!

streetsmartgirl

Nov 23, 2015
Pori said:
it will be worth the wait. kung may nauna man na sa inyo sa process, it could be that God is preparing something better for you.
ask for it, it will be given.

not sure if it's okay to ask for GCM notes now. I never did kasi. ang request ata na to should be done by someone located in Canada, have a friend or a relative request this for you. and normally it takes 1-2 months para makareceive ng detailed report.
Yun na nga lang iniisip namin, di naman talaga kami nagmamadali makapunta ng Canada since ok at masaya pa naman kami sa work dito. It's just that curious lang kami kung ano nangyari sa application namin especially checking the processing time parang lampas na kami dun.

Siguro our next step would be to request na siguro for GCMS notes by March pag wala pa din thru my hubby's Canadian bro-in-law.

I will keep you updated sa magiging timeline namin.

Thank you! :)

gocanada18

Oct 17, 2016
Good day to ALL, I am not familiar yet how to create new queries, so I just hit reply...Anyways...

registered for the New Brunswick (NB) Manila Info session on Feb 16 2017, registered on the 29 Jan, 2017, received an email about "submission ID, submitted ON and FROM" details. has anyone received their details on the location yet? kind of worried already, as of this writing, no email from NB on the location details.

super thanks for the replies....God Bless everyone....

scargee

May 19, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
29-10-2018
AOR Received.
22-11-2018
gocanada18 said:
Good day to ALL, I am not familiar yet how to create new queries, so I just hit reply...Anyways...

registered for the New Brunswick (NB) Manila Info session on Feb 16 2017, registered on the 29 Jan, 2017, received an email about "submission ID, submitted ON and FROM" details. has anyone received their details on the location yet? kind of worried already, as of this writing, no email from NB on the location details.

super thanks for the replies....God Bless everyone....
Most of us received the 2nd email with the location details just a while ago.. ☺ hope you receive yours soon.

mic-mic

May 7, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 4, 2015
Med's Request
April 6, 2015
Med's Done....
April 8, 2015 (PASSED April 23)
Passport Req..
May 18, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
May 20, 2015
LANDED..........
July 2015
Hello po!

Ask ko lang po if may naka experience na po na kumuha ng police clearance sa china while in Canada. Nag work po kasi kami doon 10 years ago and wala na po kami kilala doon ;D

Isa po kasi siya sa mga hinihingi sa amin before namin ma submit yung application namin po :)

CrossFinger23

Oct 18, 2016
ITGirl said:
Thank God I received the Golden Email :eek: ;D

21-July 2016 : SINP ITA
16-Sept 2016: SINP Nomination
21-Sep 2016: CIC ITA
7- Oct 2016: CIC AOR
5 -Jan 2017: Background Check in Progress
19-Jan 2017: Medical Passed
25-Jan 2017: PPR (Manila Visa Office)

Hi ITGirl,

Congrats:)
what did you do on PPR? did you deliver it personally to VFS or just send by Courier?