+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

For PINOY: About Express Entry Application. Share your idea!

ITGirl

Jan 8, 2015
Thank God I received the Golden Email :eek: ;D

21-July 2016 : SINP ITA
16-Sept 2016: SINP Nomination
21-Sep 2016: CIC ITA
7- Oct 2016: CIC AOR
5 -Jan 2017: Background Check in Progress
19-Jan 2017: Medical Passed
25-Jan 2017: PPR (Manila Visa Office)

pacificislander

Jan 7, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ajkme said:
Hi po,

Tanong ko lang po, I'm a nurse turning 30 years old po this year.

I have 5 years of experience as a nurse. IETLS band 7 po ako. Abot po kaya ako 460+ na CRS points?

Thank you po,

*Losing hope :(
Hello Mam/Sir. I don't think na aabot ka. pero malaking tulong if at least band 8 lahat. madadagdagan ng around 80 points yung score mo. I suggest na gumawa ka na ng express entry profile para malaman mo na yung actual score mo.

pacificislander

Jan 7, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sendong said:
Hi guys, reading to this thread makes me excite to push through my application.
wala pa po ako nagagawa actually because i still have some questions na naguguluhan ako. Pinipilit ako ng nanay ko i pursue ang EE. Did a lot of reading on this thread na mas ok unahin ang IELTS and mag pa asses sa WES before creating a Profile sa CIC.

My question about WES, NOC, medical and funds are:

* Do i need to request new copy of TOR from the school's registrar before sending to WES or its ok to send my copy of TOR to WES. Also is it necessary to send the original copy of my diploma? If so, will they send it back? Is it ok kung ako na mag send sa WES pero lagay ko nalang sa sender is ung school registrar?

*For my NOC question, I was trying to find my NOC code on the website, sabi kasi --- Skill Level B — technical jobs and skilled trades. People usually need a college diploma or to train as an apprentice to do these jobs.

I'm an IT graduate but worked in a BPO industry(Call center). Worked as a technical support representative for almost 3 years now. > My question is what would be the best or nearest NOC code should I select, sabi kasi sa website Skill Level B, but tried to look for my nearest NOC code, seems that walang option that pertains my job.

*What are the tests on medical exams for EE?
-Currently suffering herniated disc, i wonder if that will hinder me from applying for PR in CAN.

*For Funds to bring CAN $10k, what if my parents give me money for it (Pamana) hehe, will that be ok? I also have savings but not that much to start with in canada.

Hope to hear from you guys. thank you so much.

:) :D ;D
Hi Sir,

Ito ang aking opinion,

About ECA, meron instructions sa WES kung pano ang gagawin at kung anong documents ang kailangan mong ipadala. Meron part na ikaw ang magpapadala at meron din part ang school mo na sila ang magpapadala (kailangan sign and sealed ng school mo yung documents). I suggest na unahin mo yon dahil madali lang naman yun at matagal antayin ang result. In my case inabot ng more than 1 month.

About NOC, Base sa nabasa ko, kailangan mong ibase ang NOC code mo according sa definition ng NOC at sa duties and responsibilities and not on what your studies are. There is no correlation between your degree and your NOC so base your NOC on the most experiences that you have for the past 10 years.

about your other questions, I dont think na important sila. Dahil wala ka pang EE profile. You need to create an EE profile at kailangan mo firstly ay IELTS at ECA from WES (or other agencies).

about the funds, you are required to show 12,300 canadian dollars (if you are applying for yourself and if you are single. The amount of proof of funds increases as the number of family members increase regardless if they will immigrate with you or not.)

Medical Exams is not important at this stage dahil gagawin mo lang yun if nabigyan ka na ng PR.

You can visit the cic.gc.ca for more information. Nagbasa lang din ako don. Generally, andun lahat ng sagot sa tanong mo at hindi mo na kailangan ng consultant.

chemae

May 27, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ITGirl said:

Congrats ITGirl! Ask ko lang kung 3 months talaga na wala update sa medical mo before the status changed to Passed? Since AOR, may updates pa ba sa CIC account mo before the background check turned to In progress?Did you pay the RPRF upfront? Thanks!

mic-mic

May 7, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 4, 2015
Med's Request
April 6, 2015
Med's Done....
April 8, 2015 (PASSED April 23)
Passport Req..
May 18, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
May 20, 2015
LANDED..........
July 2015
Hello po seniors!

Medyo nalilito lang po sa "address history", "work history" and "personal history" portion po ng forms.

Address history - just for places you lived right? So kahit na let's say 4 months ako nag stay sa US, hindi ko na siya mention dito and sa personal history na siya liltaw tama po ba?

Work history - paano po pag business owner? I write a reference letter indicating what I did for my business and letter from my clients and business registration?

Personal history - combination of address history, work history and everything else in detail?

tama po ba? Medyo hesitant pa kami submit kasi baka magkamali po kami :(

pacificislander

Jan 7, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mic-mic said:
Hello po seniors!

Medyo nalilito lang po sa "address history", "work history" and "personal history" portion po ng forms.

Address history - just for places you lived right? So kahit na let's say 4 months ako nag stay sa US, hindi ko na siya mention dito and sa personal history na siya liltaw tama po ba?

Work history - paano po pag business owner? I write a reference letter indicating what I did for my business and letter from my clients and business registration?

Personal history - combination of address history, work history and everything else in detail?

tama po ba? Medyo hesitant pa kami submit kasi baka magkamali po kami :(
I am suggesting that you hire a consultant. In my opinion this is the case na kailangan nyo po ng advice ng immigration lawyer especially in proving your previous employment/business. I will not put myself in the risk of misrepresentation. Anyway, I hope you get a good answers from our kababayans here.

mic-mic

May 7, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 4, 2015
Med's Request
April 6, 2015
Med's Done....
April 8, 2015 (PASSED April 23)
Passport Req..
May 18, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
May 20, 2015
LANDED..........
July 2015
Thanks pacificislander! I did try one here in downtown and I seem to know more than they do that's why we considered doing it on our own but I'll try 2 more. Although I was hoping somebody might be in the same case as we are ;D I've read some similar accounts (the spouse is self employed) in this website and had no problems but it's comforting hearin it from a fellow Filipino ;D

Thanks in advance for those who can help :)

ITGirl

Jan 8, 2015
chemae said:
Congrats ITGirl! Ask ko lang kung 3 months talaga na wala update sa medical mo before the status changed to Passed? Since AOR, may updates pa ba sa CIC account mo before the background check turned to In progress?Did you pay the RPRF upfront? Thanks!
Hi Chemae,

Thank you :) After ng AOR namin that month nagchange background check into Not Started tapos next few days naging Not needed. Yes I paid it upfront.

noramime

Jan 4, 2016
Toronto
Hello po, just today I received an email from Manila Immigration, wa wondering if you also receive this and what could mean by this?!

File No: XXXXXX
UCI: XXXXXX

Get help before arriving in Canada – Pre-arrival services

You are eligible to register for pre-arrival services

On behalf of the Government of Canada, the department of Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) encourages you to access FREE pre-arrival services offered by third-party service providers funded by IRCC.

We encourage you to visit this link to learn more about the service locations and registration procedures as featured in our Pre-arrival Services website:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/newcomers/before-services.asp

There are free online and in-person services for you and your family. These services are provided to you free of charge by the settlement service providers listed below while you are still overseas. Many service providers offer general information such as:

· understanding life in Canada,

· finding a job in Canada, and

· accessing other free settlement services when you arrive in Canada.

Other settlement service providers offer very specific information. To find the best service providers to fit your needs, explore the list of service providers below and select according to your profession or your destination (city or province). You are allowed to get services from as many different service providers as you need, and always at no cost.

The following organizations offer FREE pre-arrival services in the Philippines:

CIIP Philippines

May 27, 2016
123pinoy said:
Thanks for your reply.

May I ask, is this only for Filipinos, or open to any nationality as long as in Singapore?

Whats the minimum number of attendees you need? There are many of us waiting for PPR here in SG. but SGVO is so slow!

Thanks!
This is for any nationality. Planning for Canada is available globally for both in-person and online sessions. We aim to reach all immigrants so that we can provide support for employment and settlement before they land in Canada. For the minimum number of attendees, I cannot give a specific number at this point but I encourage all immigrants who have received the pre-arrival services email to register right away so that we can plan for a session as soon as possible. Please feel free to share this with other people who might be interested.

To reach us faster, you may also send your inquiries to info@ciip-accc.ph. Thank you!

CIIP Philippines

May 27, 2016
ITGirl said:

Congratulations ITGirl! Please register for Planning for Canada so that we can help you find the best opportunities for you career in Canada.

For more information, visit www.planningforcanada.ca
You can also see stories and comments from our participants on our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/PlanningforCanadaPhilippinesCIIP/
For inquiries email us at info@ciip-accc.ph

We hope to hear from you soon!

ITGirl

Jan 8, 2015
CIIP Philippines said:
Congratulations ITGirl! Please register for Planning for Canada so that we can help you find the best opportunities for you career in Canada.

You can also see stories and comments from our participants on our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/PlanningforCanadaPhilippinesCIIP/
For inquiries email us at info@ciip-accc.ph

Thank you! already registered for Feb 9-10 :)

CIIP Philippines

May 27, 2016
noramime said:
Hello po, just today I received an email from Manila Immigration, wa wondering if you also receive this and what could mean by this?!

File No: XXXXXX
UCI: XXXXXX

Get help before arriving in Canada – Pre-arrival services

You are eligible to register for pre-arrival services

On behalf of the Government of Canada, the department of Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) encourages you to access FREE pre-arrival services offered by third-party service providers funded by IRCC.

We encourage you to visit this link to learn more about the service locations and registration procedures as featured in our Pre-arrival Services website:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/newcomers/before-services.asp

There are free online and in-person services for you and your family. These services are provided to you free of charge by the settlement service providers listed below while you are still overseas. Many service providers offer general information such as:

· understanding life in Canada,

· finding a job in Canada, and

· accessing other free settlement services when you arrive in Canada.

Other settlement service providers offer very specific information. To find the best service providers to fit your needs, explore the list of service providers below and select according to your profession or your destination (city or province). You are allowed to get services from as many different service providers as you need, and always at no cost.

The following organizations offer FREE pre-arrival services in the Philippines:
Hi noramime. You are being invited to attend a free session to learn about how to find the best opportunities for your career and settlement in Canada. It is best to attend as early as possible. No need to wait for your PPR.

What does Planning for Canada offer you?
- Full-day session focused on what you need to know and where to find more information
- Personalized planning session on your career and settlement goals
- Connections to key Canadian organization for additional pre-arrival guidance and support
- Access to specialized online information sessions

For inquiries, email us at info@ciip-accc.ph