+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

For PINOY: About Express Entry Application. Share your idea!

aaseven

Jan 23, 2017
Sendong said:
hi! newbie lang din ako. but was able to read this thread for a while now, also planning to apply for EE.

*yes sir, dapat unahin ang IELTS at assess ng school credentials sa WES. (mahaba kasi ung process nun.)

*Ok lang sir kung sa call center company ka, just like mine, my nakita akong NOC code for call center, i think its NOC 6552 (i did a lot of research about it, and also im also working in a BPO company for 3 years already, okay lang kung 1 year sir since bata ka pa naman)

*as per the previous posts na nabasa ko, atleast 450 points po dapat para maka kuha ng ITA, unless ma-nominate ka for PNP (provincial nomination program) plus 600 points kagad yun sir.

Hope it helps you with this info sir. good luck sa pag apply. :)
Hello po

Girl po ako, sir. Haha! I have relatives in Ontario and I plan to go there kaya gusto ko na magka work experience. Makakatulong ba sa application kung may record na I've visited Canada? Kasi po tourist visa lang po meron ako and fortunately every summer ko po vinivisit yung relatives ko dun.

Anyway, good luck din po sa pag apply! Nagawa niyo na po ba yung first step?

Sendong

Jan 18, 2017
aaseven said:
Hello po

Girl po ako, sir. Haha! I have relatives in Ontario and I plan to go there kaya gusto ko na magka work experience. Makakatulong ba sa application kung may record na I've visited Canada? Kasi po tourist visa lang po meron ako and fortunately every summer ko po vinivisit yung relatives ko dun.

Anyway, good luck din po sa pag apply! Nagawa niyo na po ba yung first step?
haha. sorry miss pala. i'm not sure po kung makakatulong dahil nakapag visit ka na dun, unless nag work ka na dati dun it'll help a lot kung my previous work ka dun.

pero sana may maka pansin sa post mo to clarify, I also have some questions eh, di napansin, mukang nasa canada na lahat mga members dito or busy. hehehe diko pa na asikaso mag pa assess sa WES eh kasi diko sure kung kailangang orig na diploma ung isesend sa WES at kung pwedeng ako nalang mag send. hehe

Good luck!

theone04

Jun 6, 2013
doha qatar
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sendong said:
haha. sorry miss pala. i'm not sure po kung makakatulong dahil nakapag visit ka na dun, unless nag work ka na dati dun it'll help a lot kung my previous work ka dun.

pero sana may maka pansin sa post mo to clarify, I also have some questions eh, di napansin, mukang nasa canada na lahat mga members dito or busy. hehehe diko pa na asikaso mag pa assess sa WES eh kasi diko sure kung kailangang orig na diploma ung isesend sa WES at kung pwedeng ako nalang mag send. hehe

Good luck!

Sir sa WES pwede photocopy ikaw na mag send. pwede din original para sa diploma kasama sa pag request nang TOR pero dapat naka sealed yung envelope. pwede ka din mag ask questions sa WES website nila.

Ajkme

Jun 27, 2016
Hi po,

Tanong ko lang po, I'm a nurse turning 30 years old po this year.

I have 5 years of experience as a nurse. IETLS band 7 po ako. Abot po kaya ako 460+ na CRS points?

Thank you po,

*Losing hope :(

Sendong

Jan 18, 2017
theone04 said:
Sir sa WES pwede photocopy ikaw na mag send. pwede din original para sa diploma kasama sa pag request nang TOR pero dapat naka sealed yung envelope. pwede ka din mag ask questions sa WES website nila.

Copy, thank you so much for the response, ill visit their website po. thank you!

scargee

May 19, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
29-10-2018
AOR Received.
22-11-2018
Ajkme said:
Hi po,

Tanong ko lang po, I'm a nurse turning 30 years old po this year.

I have 5 years of experience as a nurse. IETLS band 7 po ako. Abot po kaya ako 460+ na CRS points?

Thank you po,

*Losing hope :(
Try the CRS calculator to check kung ilang points po kayo. ;)

Just Google "CRS calculator/tool"

mic-mic

May 7, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 4, 2015
Med's Request
April 6, 2015
Med's Done....
April 8, 2015 (PASSED April 23)
Passport Req..
May 18, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
May 20, 2015
LANDED..........
July 2015
mic-mic said:
Hello Kabayans!

Update lang po, lumabas na po yung Ontario College of Teachers Certificate ni missis and under CRS question #7:

"Do you have a certificate of qualification from a Canadian province or territory? (Skilled trade occupations)
Note: A certificate of qualification lets people work in some skilled trades in Canada. Only the provinces and territories can issue these certificates. To get one, a person must have them assess their training, trade experience and skills to and then pass a certification exam.

People usually have to go to the province or territory to be assessed. They may also need experience and training from an employer in Canada."

So kahit po ba na nag undergo si missis ng assessment and evaluation by a provincial regularoty board (took her her almost 1.5 years to get the certificate awarded to her), di pa din ma-consider na Canadian Certificate yung kanya?

We said yes to it(question 7) and after answering the certificate date, noc code, etc, wala naman na add na points ;D

Nakakalito lang po kasi sabi ng ibang consultants pwede mag answer ng YES pero meron din iba nagsasabi na hindi pwede ;D

Baka po meron dito naka experience na, would really appreciate it if you can share your experience. Thanks again!
I guess to answer my own question, i just got an ITA ;D

mic-mic

May 7, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 4, 2015
Med's Request
April 6, 2015
Med's Done....
April 8, 2015 (PASSED April 23)
Passport Req..
May 18, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
May 20, 2015
LANDED..........
July 2015
Yes ma'am! Tagal pala kumuha ng nbi clearance dito sa Canada! and passport renewal here takes 3 months!

noramime

Jan 4, 2016
Toronto
Hello po.. meron na po dito ngsubmit ng additional documents to Manila Immigration Office (MVO)? I sent additional docs re: proof of commonlaw relationship last Jan 12, in response to the Procedural Fairness Letter they sent last Dec29,2016. My question is, do they send acknowledgement confirmation for the receipt of the docs? And how long normally for them to proceed with the evaluation of my file? When I emailed them, they just confirm that my application for PR was received by them last Oct 14,2016 and said nothing about the additional documents. I was worried that the docs haven't reached the visa officer yet. It has been 102 days since I applied for PR and last update was when I got a procedural fairness letter, and I am worried..:(

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
noramime said:
Hello po.. meron na po dito ngsubmit ng additional documents to Manila Immigration Office (MVO)? I sent additional docs re: proof of commonlaw relationship last Jan 12, in response to the Procedural Fairness Letter they sent last Dec29,2016. My question is, do they send acknowledgement confirmation for the receipt of the docs? And how long normally for them to proceed with the evaluation of my file? When I emailed them, they just confirm that my application for PR was received by them last Oct 14,2016 and said nothing about the additional documents. I was worried that the docs haven't reached the visa officer yet. It has been 102 days since I applied for PR and last update was when I got a procedural fairness letter, and I am worried..:(
They don't acknowledge additional docs. You have the delivery confirmation right?

noramime

Jan 4, 2016
Toronto
Hi bellaluna, yes I have the courier's receipt and tracked on their website that docs were received by the authorized representative the security guard assigned at the floor. So I guessed thats just it? They wont anymore reply to my inquiry? Coz i sent another email but they sent the same reply as before..

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
noramime said:
Hi bellaluna, yes I have the courier's receipt and tracked on their website that docs were received by the authorized representative the security guard assigned at the floor. So I guessed thats just it? They wont anymore reply to my inquiry? Coz i sent another email but they sent the same reply as before..
Yes, that's it. The next feedback you'll get is their decision OR a request for more documents (this happened with my relative). Good luck.

noramime

Jan 4, 2016
Toronto
bellaluna said:
Yes, that's it. The next feedback you'll get is their decision OR a request for more documents (this happened with my relative). Good luck.
Thank you! About GCMS, how did you order yours? Reliableba yung mga third party agencies? And when's the best time to order one?

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
noramime said:
Thank you! About GCMS, how did you order yours? Reliableba yung mga third party agencies? And when's the best time to order one?
I ordered directly through the ATIP website. Can't vouch for the third party agencies because I never used them.
First order was using my Canadian relative's details, $5.
Second order was after I became PR, free.
Best time to order is at least after 3 months. I think you can order yours by now.