+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

For PINOY: About Express Entry Application. Share your idea!

CIIP Philippines

May 27, 2016
Hi everyone!

Please register for Planning for Canada as soon as you receive an email invitation to attend FREE pre-arrival services from the Embassy of Canada.

PPR is not required. It is best to attend as early as possible to learn about the best opportunities for employment and settlement in Canada.

What does Planning for Canada offer you?
- Full-day session focused on what you need to know and where to find more information
- Personalized planning session on your career and settlement goals
- Connections to key Canadian organization for additional pre-arrival guidance and support
- Access to specialized online information sessions

Register online at http://planningforcanada.ca/
Visit https://www.facebook.com/PlanningforCanadaPhilippinesCIIP/ and see comments and stories from our participants.

We hope to hear from you soon!

PeachesAndMaples

Star Member
Jul 30, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
ITA 1.4.2017
AOR Received.
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
In God's Perfect Time
VISA ISSUED...
In God's Perfect Time
LANDED..........
In God's Perfect Time
Dear all:

Questions for Personal Activities:

(1) I graduated March 2010. Enrolled at review school on May 2010. There is a gap dated April 2010. During that time I self-review or technically I am waiting for the May 2010 Review.
(a) What will i put, Educational Activity or Unemployed?
(b) If Educational Activity, I don't have any supporting documents to present since this is just self review. Do I have to present anything?

(2) From May 2010 to October 2010, I took the Board Review. Do i need supporting documents? If yes, what document?

(3) From January 2013 onwards, I became a member Institute of Internal Auditors and ISACA. Do i need to declare this? Do i need to present documents? What documents?

Questions For Address History:

(1)What supporting documents do we need to present?

(2) What if I could no longer remember the exact date we started living in that address? What is the remedy?

Thank you so much.

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
PeachesAndMaples said:
Dear all:

Questions for Personal Activities:

(1) I graduated March 2010. Enrolled at review school on May 2010. There is a gap dated April 2010. During that time I self-review or technically I am waiting for the May 2010 Review.
(a) What will i put, Educational Activity or Unemployed?
(b) If Educational Activity, I don't have any supporting documents to present since this is just self review. Do I have to present anything?

(2) From May 2010 to October 2010, I took the Board Review. Do i need supporting documents? If yes, what document?

(3) From January 2013 onwards, I became a member Institute of Internal Auditors and ISACA. Do i need to declare this? Do i need to present documents? What documents?

Questions For Address History:

(1)What supporting documents do we need to present?

(2) What if I could no longer remember the exact date we started living in that address? What is the remedy?

Thank you so much.
They don't ask for supporting documents. Just declare everything truthfully.

123pinoy

Jan 20, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
24-Jun-2016
AOR Received.
04-Aug-2016 (CIC AOR)
Med's Done....
01-Jul-2016
CIIP Philippines said:
Hi everyone!

Please register for Planning for Canada as soon as you receive an email invitation to attend FREE pre-arrival services from the Embassy of Canada.

PPR is not required. It is best to attend as early as possible to learn about the best opportunities for employment and settlement in Canada.

What does Planning for Canada offer you?
- Full-day session focused on what you need to know and where to find more information
- Personalized planning session on your career and settlement goals
- Connections to key Canadian organization for additional pre-arrival guidance and support
- Access to specialized online information sessions

Register online at http://planningforcanada.ca/
Visit https://www.facebook.com/PlanningforCanadaPhilippinesCIIP/ and see comments and stories from our participants.

We hope to hear from you soon!
i don't think they have this in Singapore(correct me if im wrong)?
but I would like to join and avail of this service.
I'm a Filipino but residing in Singapore. Once I get my PPR, I'll go back to PH.
Please advise.
Thanks!

CIIP Philippines

May 27, 2016
123pinoy said:
i don't think they have this in Singapore(correct me if im wrong)?
but I would like to join and avail of this service.
I'm a Filipino but residing in Singapore. Once I get my PPR, I'll go back to PH.
Please advise.
Thanks!
Hi 123pinoy! It is actually possible for Planning for Canada to hold sessions in Singapore. This can be arranged depending on the number of people who will be able to register for a session. You can reach us at info@ciip-accc.ph for more details.

To register, visit http://planningforcanada.ca/
Like us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/PlanningforCanadaPhilippinesCIIP/ and see comments and stories from our participants.

123pinoy

Jan 20, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
24-Jun-2016
AOR Received.
04-Aug-2016 (CIC AOR)
Med's Done....
01-Jul-2016
CIIP Philippines said:
Hi 123pinoy! It is actually possible for Planning for Canada to hold sessions in Singapore. This can be arranged depending on the number of people who will be able to register for a session. You can reach us at info@ciip-accc.ph for more details.

To register, visit http://planningforcanada.ca/
Like us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/PlanningforCanadaPhilippinesCIIP/ and see comments and stories from our participants.
Thanks for your reply.

May I ask, is this only for Filipinos, or open to any nationality as long as in Singapore?

Whats the minimum number of attendees you need? There are many of us waiting for PPR here in SG. but SGVO is so slow!

Thanks!

Sendong

Jan 18, 2017
Hi guys, reading to this thread makes me excite to push through my application.
wala pa po ako nagagawa actually because i still have some questions na naguguluhan ako. Pinipilit ako ng nanay ko i pursue ang EE. Did a lot of reading on this thread na mas ok unahin ang IELTS and mag pa asses sa WES before creating a Profile sa CIC.

My question about WES, NOC, medical and funds are:

* Do i need to request new copy of TOR from the school's registrar before sending to WES or its ok to send my copy of TOR to WES. Also is it necessary to send the original copy of my diploma? If so, will they send it back? Is it ok kung ako na mag send sa WES pero lagay ko nalang sa sender is ung school registrar?

*For my NOC question, I was trying to find my NOC code on the website, sabi kasi --- Skill Level B — technical jobs and skilled trades. People usually need a college diploma or to train as an apprentice to do these jobs.

I'm an IT graduate but worked in a BPO industry(Call center). Worked as a technical support representative for almost 3 years now. > My question is what would be the best or nearest NOC code should I select, sabi kasi sa website Skill Level B, but tried to look for my nearest NOC code, seems that walang option that pertains my job.

*What are the tests on medical exams for EE?
-Currently suffering herniated disc, i wonder if that will hinder me from applying for PR in CAN.

*For Funds to bring CAN $10k, what if my parents give me money for it (Pamana) hehe, will that be ok? I also have savings but not that much to start with in canada.

Hope to hear from you guys. thank you so much.

:) :D ;D

raj914

Jan 25, 2016
Hi good pm po, may profile na po kami sa express entry since October kaso mababa CRS namin, pero gusto ng asawa ko magpunta sa Canada at maghanap ng work para magkaroon ng job offer at mapabilis ang processo, bawal po ba yun? Sabi kasi ng bilas ko na nasa SK, bawal daw po, ma banned daw kami. Need lang po ng sure answer para malaman po namin kung hantay na lang ng PNP or may ibang options, hindi na sya makahantay eh. ;D

Ingat po kayong lahay dyan. :)

LokiJr01

Apr 13, 2016
Manila
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-06-2016
Doc's Request.
09-08-2016
Nomination.....
26-08-2016
AOR Received.
15-09-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
09-09-2016
Passport Req..
05-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
17-01-2017
raj914 said:
Hi good pm po, may profile na po kami sa express entry since October kaso mababa CRS namin, pero gusto ng asawa ko magpunta sa Canada at maghanap ng work para magkaroon ng job offer at mapabilis ang processo, bawal po ba yun? Sabi kasi ng bilas ko na nasa SK, bawal daw po, ma banned daw kami. Need lang po ng sure answer para malaman po namin kung hantay na lang ng PNP or may ibang options, hindi na sya makahantay eh. ;D

Ingat po kayong lahay dyan. :)
Depende po sa makuha niyong visa....kung Travel Visa lang yan at nalaman ng immigration na may work documents kayong dala at balak nyo maghanap dun, papabalikin kayo ng Pinas at blacklisted pa.

Your best option po is to apply for Provincial Nomination. Sasks, Nova Scotia, Prince Edward or New Brunswick - sila yung kadalasang go to provinces. Ontario rin pala pero haba na pila dun e hehe.

greenrose0202

Sep 4, 2016
Hi, mga kabayan, Im from SG...ask ko lang po if there is anyone out there na ginamit and CPF as POF until matapos aside from Provincial Nomination? Sa SINP kasi ok lang ang provident fund provided na may signatory galing sa CPF board... may nakapag try na po ba kung meron ? ano ang strategy nyo na ginamit para di masyadong obvious na for immigration purposes?

Please advise... thanks in advance!

LokiJr01

Apr 13, 2016
Manila
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-06-2016
Doc's Request.
09-08-2016
Nomination.....
26-08-2016
AOR Received.
15-09-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
09-09-2016
Passport Req..
05-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
17-01-2017
raj914 said:
Ano pong Visa ang pwede para maghanap ng work? Sorry po newbie lang.
Work visa po at Immigrant visa...Yung travel visa alam ko di ka papayagan magtrabaho kasi ang purpose dapat ng lipad mo e bakasyon.

mic-mic

May 7, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 4, 2015
Med's Request
April 6, 2015
Med's Done....
April 8, 2015 (PASSED April 23)
Passport Req..
May 18, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
May 20, 2015
LANDED..........
July 2015
Hello Kabayans!

Update lang po, lumabas na po yung Ontario College of Teachers Certificate ni missis and under CRS question #7:

"Do you have a certificate of qualification from a Canadian province or territory? (Skilled trade occupations)
Note: A certificate of qualification lets people work in some skilled trades in Canada. Only the provinces and territories can issue these certificates. To get one, a person must have them assess their training, trade experience and skills to and then pass a certification exam.

People usually have to go to the province or territory to be assessed. They may also need experience and training from an employer in Canada."

So kahit po ba na nag undergo si missis ng assessment and evaluation by a provincial regularoty board (took her her almost 1.5 years to get the certificate awarded to her), di pa din ma-consider na Canadian Certificate yung kanya?

We said yes to it(question 7) and after answering the certificate date, noc code, etc, wala naman na add na points ;D

Nakakalito lang po kasi sabi ng ibang consultants pwede mag answer ng YES pero meron din iba nagsasabi na hindi pwede ;D

Baka po meron dito naka experience na, would really appreciate it if you can share your experience. Thanks again!

raj914

Jan 25, 2016
LokiJr01 said:
Work visa po at Immigrant visa...Yung travel visa alam ko di ka papayagan magtrabaho kasi ang purpose dapat ng lipad mo e bakasyon.
Hindi pa po sya mag work pag punta, maghahanap lang sya ng work at kukuha ng job offer para mapabilis ang process ng EE, pwede po ba yun gawin as a Tourist Visa?

Sendong

Jan 18, 2017
aaseven said:
Hello

I'm a new member of this forum and I have some questions to ask po

1.What's the first thing to do po ba? It is IELTS?

2. What if my job experience is in a call center company? (I'm not saying na sa call center company po ako nagwowork. I'm just 21 and a fresh graduate and since I graduated I have been finding/ applying jobs in different aviation companies, but di po ako nakukuha since most of the aviation companies here in PH requires work experience. So I'm planning to apply in a call center company for atleast one year experience na kailangan po sa EE.

3. Is it okay to apply for EE if you just have one year work experience or better po kung morthan one year?

4. Ano po ba ang required points to be invited to apply for EE?

Thank you! I hope may maka answer po ng questions ko.

hi! newbie lang din ako. but was able to read this thread for a while now, also planning to apply for EE.

*yes sir, dapat unahin ang IELTS at assess ng school credentials sa WES. (mahaba kasi ung process nun.)

*Ok lang sir kung sa call center company ka, just like mine, my nakita akong NOC code for call center, i think its NOC 6552 (i did a lot of research about it, and also im also working in a BPO company for 3 years already, okay lang kung 1 year sir since bata ka pa naman)

*as per the previous posts na nabasa ko, atleast 450 points po dapat para maka kuha ng ITA, unless ma-nominate ka for PNP (provincial nomination program) plus 600 points kagad yun sir.

Hope it helps you with this info sir. good luck sa pag apply. :)