+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

For PINOY: About Express Entry Application. Share your idea!

123pinoy

Jan 20, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
24-Jun-2016
AOR Received.
04-Aug-2016 (CIC AOR)
Med's Done....
01-Jul-2016
PeachesAndMaples said:
Dear Kababayan,

Just received my ITA at 468.

Ano po ang mga next na step?

Worried po ako. Baka magkamali. :)

Will greatly appreciate your help. Thank you. :)
Congratulations!
Make sure u have your Employer letters in the format CIC wants, ready mo na NBI and Medical mo (contact St lukes or IOM if in Manila)
also police certificates for countries you stayed in for more than 6months.
Travel History mo (put it in an excel sheet para easy to refer - lalo na pag marami kang travel)

go here and refer to #9 onwards: https://grayninjaguidetocanada.wordpress.com/2016/09/06/first-blog-post/

PeachesAndMaples

Star Member
Jul 30, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
ITA 1.4.2017
AOR Received.
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
In God's Perfect Time
VISA ISSUED...
In God's Perfect Time
LANDED..........
In God's Perfect Time
123pinoy said:
Congratulations!
Make sure u have your Employer letters in the format CIC wants, ready mo na NBI and Medical mo (contact St lukes or IOM if in Manila)
also police certificates for countries you stayed in for more than 6months.
Travel History mo (put it in an excel sheet para easy to refer - lalo na pag marami kang travel)

Thank you po.
1. What format po ang gusto ng cic?
2. Travel history abroad po?

go here and refer to #9 onwards: https://grayninjaguidetocanada.wordpress.com/2016/09/06/first-blog-post/

PeachesAndMaples

Star Member
Jul 30, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
ITA 1.4.2017
AOR Received.
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
In God's Perfect Time
VISA ISSUED...
In God's Perfect Time
LANDED..........
In God's Perfect Time
I called IOM for upfront medical examination since nandito po ako sa Philippines. They called me that wala na daw UME. We need to communicate with the embassy to get a confirmation.

Anyone po who is processing his/her ME? Thank you.

123pinoy

Jan 20, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
24-Jun-2016
AOR Received.
04-Aug-2016 (CIC AOR)
Med's Done....
01-Jul-2016
PeachesAndMaples said:
I called IOM for upfront medical examination since nandito po ako sa Philippines. They called me that wala na daw UME. We need to communicate with the embassy to get a confirmation.

try mo sa st lukes - they still accept upfront medical

cad143

Oct 11, 2016
Happy New Year to all and congrats to those who got their ITAs. Question lang po, if Postgraduate diploma in Canada for 1 year pareho lang ba ang points nun sa MA in Canada? Trying to look into options. Thanks.

grayninja2014

Star Member
Jun 12, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
PeachesAndMaples said:

Back to normal na po IoM. Just like before, mention that you're an express entry applicant

mark29

Star Member
Dec 30, 2015
Hello there. Ask ko lang po, is there a way to contact / call CIC Manila (manilimmigration) to ask about the ppr? I have received pre-arrival saying that I'm eligible for the service, but still no PPR. Background check has been IN PROGRESS for almost a month now. My dilemma is I am an OFW and my schedule on going back abroad is very conflicting. Thanks sa sasagot at mag-aadvice

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
mark29 said:
Hello there. Ask ko lang po, is there a way to contact / call CIC Manila (manilimmigration) to ask about the ppr? I have received pre-arrival saying that I'm eligible for the service, but still no PPR. Background check has been IN PROGRESS for almost a month now. My dilemma is I am an OFW and my schedule on going back abroad is very conflicting. Thanks sa sasagot at mag-aadvice
Search for limejuice's posts here, she emailed them because she had the same case as you.
There's nothing really you can do but wait, and all they will tell you is that your application is being processed.

If you have to submit your passport and there are complications, email the Manila VO about your situation and they will help you out, really. They will not deny your application if you can't submit your passport on time.

If you're getting those pre-arrival service emails, hang on in there, it's a very good sign.

Nitz_Au

Jan 26, 2016
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
June 30,2016
Med's Request
Medical Passed July18
Passport Req..
Nov 17,2016
LANDED..........
June 28,2017
Guys question po. Ask ko lang sa mga nagpa Medical SA St. Luke's extension clinic sa Ermita.

Gaano po katagal bago mareceive ng CIC ang medical result from St. Luke's extension clinic. Nagpa- medical kase mga pamangkin ko last Dec 9,2016.
Salamat.

mark29

Star Member
Dec 30, 2015
bellaluna said:
Search for limejuice's posts here, she emailed them because she had the same case as you.
There's nothing really you can do but wait, and all they will tell you is that your application is being processed.

If you have to submit your passport and there are complications, email the Manila VO about your situation and they will help you out, really. They will not deny your application if you can't submit your passport on time.

If you're getting those pre-arrival service emails, hang on in there, it's a very good sign.
Thank you po for the response. I will check on the previous post as you mentioned. If I'm gonna receive my PPR, I wont go back abroad anymore, but right now my situation is kinda hanging, so it's complicated. So as you were saying, I can only email / contact them once I have the PPR, is that correct?

Thanks...

Feelingbaker

Mar 23, 2014
Help,

I recently received my PPR via email from Manilimmigration. However, they did not send a pdf copy in my mycic account.
Doon po sa email nakalagay, provide:

1. One copy of this letter - When I try to print the PPR email, nakikita yung To and From with email address, ganito rin po ba sinubmit ninyo?

4. Completed and signed Appendix B form (enclosed)- Since wala po ako pdf copy, pag print ng email putol yung appendix b (nagiging 2 pages), yung signature part nasa next page na. Is this alright?

Any advise?

Chinchan

Oct 23, 2016
Hello po, pwede po makahingi ng reference para sa proof of employment. Di ko po kasi alam kung meron bang sinusunod talagang format, at freelance work lang po kasi ginagawa ko.

dreamer2015

Star Member
Jan 4, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
08-12-2015
AOR Received.
05-02-2016
We are being requested for another medical since mag expire na this January. Tagal sa SGVO.

Consolation na lang talaga is at least alive pa yung application :)

Anyone remember kung kailangan ID picture sa Fullerton? :D

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
Nitz_Au said:
Guys question po. Ask ko lang sa mga nagpa Medical SA St. Luke's extension clinic sa Ermita.

Gaano po katagal bago mareceive ng CIC ang medical result from St. Luke's extension clinic. Nagpa- medical kase mga pamangkin ko last Dec 9,2016.
Salamat.
May complication ba kaso niya or additional testing? Usually day itself.

mark29 said:
Thank you po for the response. I will check on the previous post as you mentioned. If I'm gonna receive my PPR, I wont go back abroad anymore, but right now my situation is kinda hanging, so it's complicated. So as you were saying, I can only email / contact them once I have the PPR, is that correct?

Thanks...
You can contact them now, but you just won't get a helpful response until you get PPR.

You don't have to postpone the rest of your life just waiting for PPR. You can go abroad and have your visa stamped there. (Of course, I'm saying this without knowing the full details of your situation or your feelings towards it.)

Feelingbaker said:
Help,

I recently received my PPR via email from Manilimmigration. However, they did not send a pdf copy in my mycic account.
Doon po sa email nakalagay, provide:

1. One copy of this letter - When I try to print the PPR email, nakikita yung To and From with email address, ganito rin po ba sinubmit ninyo?

4. Completed and signed Appendix B form (enclosed)- Since wala po ako pdf copy, pag print ng email putol yung appendix b (nagiging 2 pages), yung signature part nasa next page na. Is this alright?

Any advise?
Congrats. That's normal not to have a PDF copy in your MyCIC account. That was also my case. Was there a PDF in the email from Manilimmgration? That's the PDF you should use. Download it to your hard disk, you may have an issue printing it if you're only opening it from your web browser. If there was no PDF attachment in the email, reply to them that you did not get the letter.

mark29

Star Member
Dec 30, 2015
bellaluna said:
May complication ba kaso niya or additional testing? Usually day itself.

You can contact them now, but you just won't get a helpful response until you get PPR.

You don't have to postpone the rest of your life just waiting for PPR. You can go abroad and have your visa stamped there. (Of course, I'm saying this without knowing the full details of your situation or your feelings towards it.)

Congrats. That's normal not to have a PDF copy in your MyCIC account. That was also my case. Was there a PDF in the email from Manilimmgration? That's the PDF you should use. Download it to your hard disk, you may have an issue printing it if you're only opening it from your web browser. If there was no PDF attachment in the email, reply to them that you did not get the letter.
thanks again for the advice. i appreciate it. but what complicates my job is i am a seaman. so when we go back to our ship, we just cant go to any land when we want to. Anyway, I will just wait for it and pray that it wont take long