+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

For PINOY: About Express Entry Application. Share your idea!

Xanderkurt

Jul 18, 2016
cezil_22 said:
Mga kabayan, ask ko po sana ganu po katagal hintayin bago mag 'in progress' ang background check po? Nagsubmit po aku ng additional docs oct. 18, gang ngaun wala pa rin bagong update. Normal lang po ba na pinakamatagal na stage ang bg check? Salamat po sa mga sasagot..

Eto po timeline ko

Ee profile - 11/23/15
Lmia - 7/29/16 (fsw-outland)
Ita - 8/24
E apr submitted - 9/30
Aor - 9/30
Med passed - 10/4
Add'l docs request - 10/5
Submitted add'l docs - 10/18 (singapore coc)

Review of submitted docs - provided
Bg check - not started

hello may I ask what is your NOC? thanks

Xanderkurt

Jul 18, 2016
elle03 said:
Whats your CRS score? Are you expecting a nomination soon? Because if not, there's no point in you creating a profile earlier.
Hi, may I ask what is the disadvantage of creating a profile earlier?

salamat :)

cezil_22

Star Member
Sep 30, 2016
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-09-2016 E-APR
AOR Received.
30-09-2016
Med's Done....
04-10-2016 Med Passed
Passport Req..
11-11-2016
VISA ISSUED...
11-22-16
LANDED..........
01-14-17 landing
@xanderkurt sir noc 6311 po...

cezil_22

Star Member
Sep 30, 2016
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-09-2016 E-APR
AOR Received.
30-09-2016
Med's Done....
04-10-2016 Med Passed
Passport Req..
11-11-2016
VISA ISSUED...
11-22-16
LANDED..........
01-14-17 landing
Xanderkurt said:
cezil_22 said:
Mga kabayan, ask ko po sana ganu po katagal hintayin bago mag 'in progress' ang background check po? Nagsubmit po aku ng additional docs oct. 18, gang ngaun wala pa rin bagong update. Normal lang po ba na pinakamatagal na stage ang bg check? Salamat po sa mga sasagot..

Eto po timeline ko

Ee profile - 11/23/15
Ita - 8/24
E apr submitted - 9/30
Aor - 9/30
Med passed - 10/4

Bg check - not started

Xanderkurt said:
cezil_22 said:

Eto po timeline ko

Ee profile - 11/23/15
Ita - 8/24
E apr submitted - 9/30
Aor - 9/30
Med passed - 10/4

Bg check - not started

Noc 6311 po sir xanderkurt...

elle03

Star Member
Dec 27, 2015
App. Filed.......
24-01-2017
Nomination.....
18-12-2016 (OINP)
AOR Received.
24-01-2017
Passport Req..
15-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
coming soon
Xanderkurt said:
Hi, may I ask what is the disadvantage of creating a profile earlier?

salamat :)
If you're not expecting an ITA soon, wala din namang mangyayari sa profile mo. 1 year lang mag eexpire ang profile. Later when you are already in the process and waiting for an ITA, baka aabutan ka ng expiry.

Xanderkurt

Jul 18, 2016
elle03 said:
If you're not expecting an ITA soon, wala din namang mangyayari sa profile mo. 1 year lang mag eexpire ang profile. Later when you are already in the process and waiting for an ITA, baka aabutan ka ng expiry.

With this information of yours, what is your best suggestion?
I thought having a profile in the express entry would open the window
to PNP nomination and access to job bank.

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
Xanderkurt said:
With this information of yours, what is your best suggestion?
I thought having a profile in the express entry would open the window
to PNP nomination and access to job bank.
As of now, there are no open PNPs unless you have a job offer. You can quickly create an EE profile as soon as there is an open PNP without job offer, you just need your valid IELTS and ECA numbers.

Job Bank in reality serves little purpose if you are a foreign worker.

mic-mic

May 7, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 4, 2015
Med's Request
April 6, 2015
Med's Done....
April 8, 2015 (PASSED April 23)
Passport Req..
May 18, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
May 20, 2015
LANDED..........
July 2015
Hello Everyone!

I'm on a student visa (tambay ng student visa forum almost 2 years ago) and we are fortunate that my wife has just completed her 1 year Canadian experience under professional NOC. We tried the CSR and have roughly 430 points and will be roughly 465 once her Ontario Teaching License arrives (hoping for a positive news from this one too!).

From what I read here, it takes around 6 months to process if you get an ITA. My concern is, can I still apply for a work permit once I graduate (May 2017) if we are lucky to get an ITA by let's say Jan 2017? I am just afraid that there might be conflict in the process po. I hope you can point me to the right direction kasi wala po ako makita sa CIC saying na ang asawa ng student is HINDI pwede mag apply ng EE and claim points for Canadian Experience. I hope the seniors can shed light into this unique scenario.

If you have any questions for student visas, just let me know :)

Xanderkurt

Jul 18, 2016
bellaluna said:
As of now, there are no open PNPs unless you have a job offer. You can quickly create an EE profile as soon as there is an open PNP without job offer, you just need your valid IELTS and ECA numbers.

Job Bank in reality serves little purpose if you are a foreign worker.

Thank you Ms. Bellaluna for your inputs.
GOD bless

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
mic-mic said:
Hello Everyone!

I'm on a student visa (tambay ng student visa forum almost 2 years ago) and we are fortunate that my wife has just completed her 1 year Canadian experience under professional NOC. We tried the CSR and have roughly 430 points and will be roughly 465 once her Ontario Teaching License arrives (hoping for a positive news from this one too!).

From what I read here, it takes around 6 months to process if you get an ITA. My concern is, can I still apply for a work permit once I graduate (May 2017) if we are lucky to get an ITA by let's say Jan 2017? I am just afraid that there might be conflict in the process po. I hope you can point me to the right direction kasi wala po ako makita sa CIC saying na ang asawa ng student is HINDI pwede mag apply ng EE and claim points for Canadian Experience. I hope the seniors can shed light into this unique scenario.

If you have any questions for student visas, just let me know :)
There isn't any problem or conflict. You have two different statuses. You will get a PGWP once you graduate. Your wife can lodge an EE profile and wait for an ITA where she is the principal applicant and you are a dependent and she should qualify as a CEC applicant.

The recent draws have been at 475, so it might take a while before the scores drop down to 465, but I think her chances are good eventually.

I hope I understood your concern correctly. Good luck to both of you!

mic-mic

May 7, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 4, 2015
Med's Request
April 6, 2015
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
May 18, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
May 20, 2015
LANDED..........
July 2015
Thanks bellaluna!

I guess I'm just looking someone to reinforce my ideas ;D My classmates are very happy for me and everyone's cheering me on but I want to make sure first that there will not be any conflicts which could compromise the PGWP as I am the only one in my class who's in this situation :(

I double-checked the calculator again and it's 475 pala under the assumption that all ielts tests were 7.0-7.5 :)

I'll be taking the IELTS general tomorrow. Wish me luck guys!

Chinchan

Oct 23, 2016
Hi po,

Tanong ko lang po, ano po ba format ng Proof of Employment. And for example, My one year of experience is divided into two different categories according to the NOC. Magkakapoints po ba ko dun, o wala, dahal di sila parehong one year?

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
Chinchan said:
Hi po,

Tanong ko lang po, ano po ba format ng Proof of Employment. And for example, My one year of experience is divided into two different categories according to the NOC. Magkakapoints po ba ko dun, o wala, dahal di sila parehong one year?
In FSW, it has to be continuous 1 year in the same NOC. OK lang yan if you are working in Canada (CEC), but I'll assume FSW ka. Hindi ka qualified in FSW kung less than 1 year ka lang in any NOC. Can your work experience be safely combined under 1 NOC anyway?

Walang format, but just follow these requirements:

Letters must include all of the following information:
•the specific period of employment with the company,
•the positions held during the period of employment and the time spent in each position,
•main responsibilities and duties in each position,
•total annual salary plus benefits in each position, and
•the number of hours worked per week in each position.

Letters must be:
•written on company letterhead,
•signed by the responsible officer/supervisor,
•show the company's full address, telephone and fax numbers, e-mail and website addresses,
•stamped with the company's official seal (if applicable).

mic-mic

May 7, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 4, 2015
Med's Request
April 6, 2015
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
May 18, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
May 20, 2015
LANDED..........
July 2015
Hey guys!

I just want to share my IELTS experience last Saturday. It might be helpful for those who are taking the test here in Canada.

I took the test at the University of Toronto - Mississauga and if you don't want to get stressed out, leave your watches and other valuables behind. Reason why I say this is because they are too strict here and even check your pockets. So what I did was just bring my passport, Driver's license, a bus card and a few bills para hindi masakit sa loob if manakaw gamit ko. You may ask why it could be stolen, and the answer is because you will just leave all your stuff not related to the test (bag, watches, wallets, CELLPHONES, etc) in a classroom. But the area is really safe. I'm just paranoid ;D

Now about the test, I did academic IELTS before and the only difference I found with GENERAL was the reading and writing test (not sure about the speaking). Fairly easy as long as you are relaxed :)

Chinchan

Oct 23, 2016
bellaluna said:
In FSW, it has to be continuous 1 year in the same NOC. OK lang yan if you are working in Canada (CEC), but I'll assume FSW ka. Hindi ka qualified in FSW kung less than 1 year ka lang in any NOC. Can your work experience be safely combined under 1 NOC anyway?

Walang format, but just follow these requirements:

Letters must include all of the following information:
•the specific period of employment with the company,
•the positions held during the period of employment and the time spent in each position,
•main responsibilities and duties in each position,
•total annual salary plus benefits in each position, and
•the number of hours worked per week in each position.

Letters must be:
•written on company letterhead,
•signed by the responsible officer/supervisor,
•show the company's full address, telephone and fax numbers, e-mail and website addresses,
•stamped with the company's official seal (if applicable).
Oh, continuous. Salamat po. And oh, papanotario po to diba? Kailangan po ba freshly minted yung papeles? Wari po, umalis ako ngayon sa trabaho ko para magtrabaho naman sa iba. Kung hihingi po ako ng proof of employment sa kanila at napanotaryo ko po, after one year okay pa po ba yun as proof of employment or hindi na? Kaylangan na ng bagong papeles galing uli dun sa kompanyang inalisan ko?