+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

For PINOY: About Express Entry Application. Share your idea!

dyez

Star Member
Oct 19, 2016
Philippines
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19-10-2016
AOR Received.
30-05-2017
Med's Done....
06-07-2017
bellaluna said:
You have a long shot based on your experience: to get a job offer/PNP from Yukon, NWT, NL as an admin assistant, especially after you complete your MA.

It's not realistic to apply based on your teaching experience. You are also aware you may not be hired even as a blue-collar worker as you have no legal status in Canada yet.
Given this context, what would you suggest? My current job is equivalent to a "Supervisor of General Office Workers and Administrative Clerks". Would I need to shift jobs, say, in the hotel or restaurant industry, just to increase my chances of getting a job offer?

Harindersmanku

Oct 19, 2016
I have few query's
I have applied for PR under FSW program. Currently i am unmarried but within next four months hopefully i am planning to get married. I want to take my fiance along with me. But i have few questions and query's which i have mentioned below. I have considered these questions in two different cases case 1 first if me and fiance apply together and case 2 if i apply alone and later apply for fiance under spouse visa :

CASE I(Applying together for myself and fiance at same time)
1) As currently i am unmarried and i have filed my case as single primary applicant, how much time i have available if want to include my fiance as the marriage will take place in coming 4 months. Do it needs to done before ITA or is it possible at the time of ITA

2) If i include my fiance in my application at this current stage then can i submit marriage certificate at the time of ITA

3) If me and fiance get PR together but i want to initially come to Canada alone for few starting months just to settle things properly and after that i bring my fiance. Is it possible to do so. How many months i can stay there alone

CASE II(applying for fiance later under spouse visa)

1) Now if i opt to apply alone currently and after getting PR i plan to get married then after how much time can i apply for my fiance under spouse visa

2) How much time do spouse visa take

Kindly provide your valuable suggestions so that i can manage all things on time

Harindersmanku

Oct 19, 2016
Hi abegailgilo,

Cud u please help me out regarding below querys
I have applied for PR under FSW program. Currently i am unmarried but within next four months hopefully i am planning to get married. I want to take my fiance along with me. But i have few questions and query's which i have mentioned below. I have considered these questions in two different cases case 1 first if me and fiance apply together and case 2 if i apply alone and later apply for fiance under spouse visa :

CASE I(Applying together for myself and fiance at same time)
1) As currently i am unmarried and i have filed my case as single primary applicant, how much time i have available if want to include my fiance as the marriage will take place in coming 4 months. Do it needs to done before ITA or is it possible at the time of ITA

2) If i include my fiance in my application at this current stage then can i submit marriage certificate at the time of ITA

3) If me and fiance get PR together but i want to initially come to Canada alone for few starting months just to settle things properly and after that i bring my fiance. Is it possible to do so. How many months i can stay there alone

CASE II(applying for fiance later under spouse visa)

1) Now if i opt to apply alone currently and after getting PR i plan to get married then after how much time can i apply for my fiance under spouse visa

2) How much time do spouse visa take

rottenapple

Star Member
Apr 16, 2012
GP
Category........
NOC Code......
NOC 6242
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-08-2016
Doc's Request.
RPRF/ Oct. 05,2016
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
Aug. 09,'16
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
NONE
Med's Request
DONE
Med's Done....
16-08-2016/PASSED
Interview........
NOT NEEDED AT THIS TIME
Passport Req..
JANUARY 04,2017
VISA ISSUED...
JAN.20,2017/ Immigrant visa n COPR issued
LANDED..........
Feb.01,2017
Anyone getting Error in My CIC account Express Entry? Please update ..
Internal Server Error 500

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
^ Try again tomorrow. Usually high volume of traffic when there is a draw.

dyez said:
Given this context, what would you suggest? My current job is equivalent to a "Supervisor of General Office Workers and Administrative Clerks". Would I need to shift jobs, say, in the hotel or restaurant industry, just to increase my chances of getting a job offer?
My previous post was already my suggestion.
Try to look at it from an employer's perspective...would they hire you in Canada if you don't have any experience in the hotel or restaurant industry? And even if you try to shift to that career in the Philippines...I think you are already overage given the usual qualifications, they look for people under 30.
Another long shot: get CLB 9 in all the IELTS abilities, complete your MA, and pray the scores drop.
Your other hope is to look for another PNP that opens next year and apply under the admin assistant NOC...teachers are regulated.

dyez

Star Member
Oct 19, 2016
Philippines
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19-10-2016
AOR Received.
30-05-2017
Med's Done....
06-07-2017
Thank you, Bellaluna!

streetsmartgirl

Nov 23, 2015
noramime said:
^^ Thank you Streetsmartgirl! Ano na po status ng application nyo?
We submitted our complete docs last Aug 2016 tapos they asked to resubmit our travel history for our Malaysia trips. Now, waiting for passport request. Hopefully by end of this year or early 2017 may update na.

elle03

Star Member
Dec 27, 2015
App. Filed.......
24-01-2017
Nomination.....
18-12-2016 (OINP)
AOR Received.
24-01-2017
Passport Req..
15-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
coming soon
Hi, anybody here waiting nomination from Ontario?

limejuice

Mar 28, 2015
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-01-2016
Nomination.....
10-05-2016
AOR Received.
27-06-2016
Med's Done....
24-06-2016
Passport Req..
in God's perfect time! 21-11-2016
VISA ISSUED...
28-11-2016
LANDED..........
March 2017
Hi Bellaluna and everyone,

I received again a Pre-arrival services email from MVO for the third time this morning. ;D ;D ;D
Why do they keep on sending me kaya kahit umattend na po ako last month.
Any idea? or Anyone who is in the same scenario? Pls reply po..

teejchubbs

Sep 11, 2016
Good morning. I am quite a newbie here especially sa PNP.

I am a nurse, have 4 years of experience, 26 years old, and with CLB9, sitting at 469. Are there any PNP programs suitable for me? Thanks in advance.

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
limejuice said:
Hi Bellaluna and everyone,

I received again a Pre-arrival services email from MVO for the third time this morning. ;D ;D ;D
Why do they keep on sending me kaya kahit umattend na po ako last month.
Any idea? or Anyone who is in the same scenario? Pls reply po..
Ok lang yan I also got the email even after I attended.

teejchubbs said:
Good morning. I am quite a newbie here especially sa PNP.

I am a nurse, have 4 years of experience, 26 years old, and with CLB9, sitting at 469. Are there any PNP programs suitable for me? Thanks in advance.
You might get a "direct" ITA in the next few months. or wait for Ontario PNP next month (maybe) as they don't require licensing if you're applying from outside Canada.

niafots

Sep 25, 2016
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Australia
App. Filed.......
20-03-2017
Doc's Request.
28-06-2017
AOR Received.
20-03-2017
IELTS Request
01-09-2016
Med's Done....
02-02-2017
Passport Req..
28-06-2017
Hello po!

Any suggestions po to determine the correct NOC?

Currently po kasi, sa EE application ko, I chose 6211 (Retail Supervisor) as my NOC, but I just got promoted to Assistant Manager (Duty Manager) so kailangan ko po i-update ýung EE application ko. Kaya lang, dun po sa NOC, when I tried to find Assistant Manager, it's under 0621 pero ýung actual duties and responsibilities ko is more likely to fall under 6211.

Patulong naman po.

Salamat! :)

elle03

Star Member
Dec 27, 2015
App. Filed.......
24-01-2017
Nomination.....
18-12-2016 (OINP)
AOR Received.
24-01-2017
Passport Req..
15-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
coming soon
niafots said:
Hello po!

Any suggestions po to determine the correct NOC?

Currently po kasi, sa EE application ko, I chose 6211 (Retail Supervisor) as my NOC, but I just got promoted to Assistant Manager (Duty Manager) so kailangan ko po i-update ýung EE application ko. Kaya lang, dun po sa NOC, when I tried to find Assistant Manager, it's under 0621 pero ýung actual duties and responsibilities ko is more likely to fall under 6211.

Patulong naman po.

Salamat! :)
I suggest you follow what best matches your job description

miyamiyajo

Sep 30, 2015
Hello everyone! Kakatapos ko lang mag eligibility test and got result with personal reference code. mag start pa alng akong gumawa anng username and password. napa stop ako kc, may agency po kc kami,,,tapos pinpahinatay kami nang 3 weeks bago nila kami gawan nang online profile..Is is possible na maging dalawa profile ko? isa na gagawin ko at ang isa gagawin nila... minamadali ko kc ang apg submit nang profile ko kc ap expire na ung ilets ko sa june,,please help po.

thank u po..