+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

For PINOY: About Express Entry Application. Share your idea!

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
kelly017 said:
Ahh ganun ba?? Naguguluhan Kasi Ako dun sa Provincial Nominee at Express Entry..

Provincial nominee Naman kailangan pa ni employer mag pasa ng pre screen..Wala din Kasi Ako nabasa dun sa Guide for Nominees: foreign worker.

Thanks po
I replied to you in your other thread:

bellaluna said:
Employer prescreen is currently not part of Express Entry, but let's see if OINP will make changes and integrate them next month.
You are asking about PNP in the Express Entry forum, so people here will assume you are talking about the PNPs in Express Entry. There are also PNPs that are NOT in Express Entry.

Magulo nga siya sa ngayon, so I can't blame you.

But bottom line, even employer pre-screens (not Express Entry) are closed for OINP since May 9 2016: wait until next month.

Read the May 9 2016 update: http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/pnp/OI_PNPNEW.html

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
noramime said:
Bellaluna, ask ko lang po after palang ba mag PASSED ng medical magstart ang 6month-processing ni CIC?

Thank you!
I don't think so, likely after R10 OK (BG check goes to "not needed at this time" after "in progress". )

noramime

Jan 4, 2016
Toronto
SG peeps help!

Hi has anyone tried securing a PCC from Singapore? As an outlander, I believe you need to make an appeal first. I submitted an appeal and was eventually approved using only the ITA I received from
CIC. That was before I submit my eAPR; during my appeal I input in the postal add my current postal add. However when I continue with the application for PCC or COC (as what is called in Sg) the mode of delivery is only thru the ff: pick up, mail and proxy. When I choose mail, the postal add I wrote, which is my postal address, will be selected. I emailed Sg Police Force to ask if I could change the add so that CIC could receive it directly fr Sg, I got a reply saying they do not send directly to Immigration.

Which is correct?! How could I send my PCC to CIC when they specifically stated in the website that they would not accept PCC sent via mail. I'm still yet to receive a letter from CIC requesting me to submit PCC fr Sg.

Please advice. Thank you!

123pinoy

Jan 20, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
24-Jun-2016
AOR Received.
04-Aug-2016 (CIC AOR)
Med's Done....
01-Jul-2016
noramime said:
SG peeps help!

Hi has anyone tried securing a PCC from Singapore? As an outlander, I believe you need to make an appeal first. I submitted an appeal and was eventually approved using only the ITA I received from
CIC. That was before I submit my eAPR; during my appeal I input in the postal add my current postal add. However when I continue with the application for PCC or COC (as what is called in Sg) the mode of delivery is only thru the ff: pick up, mail and proxy. When I choose mail, the postal add I wrote, which is my postal address, will be selected. I emailed Sg Police Force to ask if I could change the add so that CIC could receive it directly fr Sg, I got a reply saying they do not send directly to Immigration.

Which is correct?! How could I send my PCC to CIC when they specifically stated in the website that they would not accept PCC sent via mail. I'm still yet to receive a letter from CIC requesting me to submit PCC fr Sg.

Please advice. Thank you!
1. Have the PCC sent to your address
2. Scan the PCC
3. Upload the PCC to your EE profile (this is what CIC is saying that they dont accept hard copy)

noramime

Jan 4, 2016
Toronto
123pinoy said:
1. Have the PCC sent to your address
2. Scan the PCC
3. Upload the PCC to your EE profile (this is what CIC is saying that they dont accept hard copy)
Thank you! That's a relief!
So this mean I could already request for a PCC from Sg without the request from CIC or should I wait for the letter from CIC? What did you do?

streetsmartgirl

Nov 23, 2015
Hi noramine,

for us naman, we just uploaded our ITA, passport details page, and IC (front & back) para dun sa appeal for COC. after they approved, nakapag set na kami ng appointment..so yes, pwede ka na magrequest kahit walang CIC letter, the ITA will suffice.

noramime

Jan 4, 2016
Toronto
streetsmartgirl said:
Hi noramine,

for us naman, we just uploaded our ITA, passport details page, and IC (front & back) para dun sa appeal for COC. after they approved, nakapag set na kami ng appointment..so yes, pwede ka na magrequest kahit walang CIC letter, the ITA will suffice.
Kasi Im here in Manila pa, so need to send them pa the hard copy of my fingerprints. Then how long po ang processing time nila?! Then, paano po isend sa CIC un e nasend ko na eAPR ko?! may placeholder po ba sa profile for addtl docs?! Sorry po sa tanong..

Salamat..:)

streetsmartgirl

Nov 23, 2015
noramime said:
Kasi Im here in Manila pa, so need to send them pa the hard copy of my fingerprints. Then how long po ang processing time nila?! Then, paano po isend sa CIC un e nasend ko na eAPR ko?! may placeholder po ba sa profile for addtl docs?! Sorry po sa tanong..

Salamat..:)
Nung nagpafingerprinting kami nakuha na din namin yung COC on the same day. Pero normally nasa 10 days daw yun processing di ko lang sure kung same din kung thru mail pinadala fingerprints. Meron dun sa profile na place na pwede ka mag upload ng 3 supporting documents.

dyez

Star Member
Oct 19, 2016
Philippines
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19-10-2016
AOR Received.
30-05-2017
Med's Done....
06-07-2017
Hi guys! I'm new here. I need your expert opinion (and perhaps encouragement also).

I started my EE Profile in August 2016 and currently have 422 points. From my research in CIC however, the lowest that Canada has invited to apply was at 460 points, and I'm still a far cry from getting there. The following are some info about my profile:

1. My ECA based on IQAS is equivalent to a Canadian three-year bachelor's degree with a focus in fine arts and creative writing.
2. My IELTS overall band score is 8.5 and my CEFR Level is C2.
3. I am a practicum and a thesis away from graduating from my MA in Special Education, but my units will not be assessed for ECA until I actually earn the degree.
4. My job experiences are: 3 years as a private school teacher; 2 years as a government worker under one of the wings of the Office of the President (job description is equivalent to NOC 1241 - Administrative Assistant); at present, I am a supervisor (junior boss) at one of the national government agencies, and I've been in this job for only 6 months now.
5. I'm 32 years old, male.

Now, the best way to increase one's points is to either get a job offer (+600 points! ideally) or a provincial nomination (again, +600 points, ideally). My problem is that my job profile is not really in demand in Canada. My undergraduate course is also a huge blah :'(. Moreover, I still haven't finished my MA, and I practically have no actual experience in my fields of study (both in my undergraduate course and my MA). I am anxious because given my credentials, I am technically not marketable in the job market of Canada.

I am thinking: will it be necessary to shift careers, or perhaps take another undergraduate course (for example, Hotel and Restaurant Management)? Will taking vocational or certificate courses in skilled trades also help, even though I have no experience in those kinds of jobs? I am anxious because if I do shift careers, it will mean cutting my income by more than half because I will have to start from zero. I don't mind working in Canada in any field even as a blue collar worker, but doing so while I am still here in the Philippines will be a huge risk. I've been applying through the Job Bank and other sites and have sent almost a hundred job applications, but I'm sure since yung inaapplyan ko na jobs eh either not in line with my experience (for example, front desk clerk, etc.), or in line nga sa experience ko pero hindi in demand (Administrative Assistant), mas pipiliin nila ang Canadians and PRs over me.

What do you think guys?

Bliss626

May 29, 2016
Hi! I just want to ask what are the current provincial nominee programs that doesn't require job offer. Current points sitting at 300+ only. Thanks in advance. :)

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
dyez said:
Hi guys! I'm new here. I need your expert opinion (and perhaps encouragement also).
You have a long shot based on your experience: to get a job offer/PNP from Yukon, NWT, NL as an admin assistant, especially after you complete your MA.

It's not realistic to apply based on your teaching experience. You are also aware you may not be hired even as a blue-collar worker as you have no legal status in Canada yet.

Bliss626 said:
Hi! I just want to ask what are the current provincial nominee programs that doesn't require job offer. Current points sitting at 300+ only. Thanks in advance. :)
They're all posted at the top of the forum topics:
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/summary-of-eligibility-requirements-for-all-express-entry-pnp-streams-t432937.0.html