+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

For PINOY: About Express Entry Application. Share your idea!

123pinoy

Jan 20, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
24-Jun-2016
AOR Received.
04-Aug-2016 (CIC AOR)
Med's Done....
01-Jul-2016
noramime said:
Thanks Im using mac kasi walang paint, itry ko po sa iba.. Isang question ulit, san portion po inaupload or need pa ba iupload ang eca/ielts/pnp nom cert?! Thanks again..
ielts, wes, diploma, tor = education
PNP nomination cert with schedule 4 form = LOE section/optional section

noramime

Jan 4, 2016
Toronto
123pinoy said:
ielts, wes, diploma, tor = education
PNP nomination cert with schedule 4 form = LOE section/optional section
salamat ulit.. sa LOE po b may specific format or oks lang iupload as word file yung items that you would want to explain?

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
noramime said:
Thanks Im using mac kasi walang paint, itry ko po sa iba.. Isang question ulit, san portion po inaupload or need pa ba iupload ang eca/ielts/pnp nom cert?! Thanks again..
It's easier on a Mac: In Preview, File > Export > Quartz Filter > Reduce File Size
Merging docs is even easier: Edit > Insert

I don't think pictures are accepted as proof of common-law relationship...are they?

mark29

Star Member
Dec 30, 2015
hello..
can somebody help me pls? can u please share me an example of letter of inquiry to Manila VO regarding my application? I was advice po to email them for me to know where my application is..Thank you

123pinoy

Jan 20, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
24-Jun-2016
AOR Received.
04-Aug-2016 (CIC AOR)
Med's Done....
01-Jul-2016
mark29 said:
hello..
can somebody help me pls? can u please share me an example of letter of inquiry to Manila VO regarding my application? I was advice po to email them for me to know where my application is..Thank you
i used the IRCC webform - Manila (https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/case-cas-eng.aspx?mission=manila)

From: CIC.DoNotReply-NePasRepondre.CIC@canada.ca [mailto:CIC.DoNotReply-NePasRepondre.CIC@canada.ca]
Sent: September-13-16 4:40 PM
To: MANIL (IMMIGRATION)
Subject: xxxxx- Permanent residence in Canada

PROTECTED B

Applicant Information
Name of applicant: xxx
DOB of applicant: 19xxxxx
Country of birth: xxx
Client ID number:
File number: E0xxxxx
Telephone number:xxx
Mobile number:xx
Type of application: Permanent residence in Canada

Enquirer Information
Name of enquirer: xxx
Relationship to applicant: Applicant
Email address: xxxx
Telephone number: xxx
Mobile number: xxxx
Consultant ICCRC number:

Enquiry:
Dear Sir/Madam, I would like to know if my application is being processed in Manila Visa Office. If not, please kindly advise where my application is currently being processed. Respectfully Yours, xxxxx

This was their reply:

This is in response to your enquiry.

Please note that the application, which is the subject of your enquiry, is being processed in our visa office in Singapore. Please send your enquiry directly to that office.

Yours sincerely,

Immigration Section - Bureau de visa
Embassy of Canada, Manila - Ambassade du Canada, Manille
Level 6, Tower 2, RCBC Plaza
6819 Ayala Avenue
Makati City 1200, Philippines
www.philippines.gc.ca

noramime

Jan 4, 2016
Toronto
bellaluna said:
It's easier on a Mac: In Preview, File > Export > Quartz Filter > Reduce File Size
Merging docs is even easier: Edit > Insert

I don't think pictures are accepted as proof of common-law relationship...are they?
We have other proof like joint bank account and same billing address for our utility bills.. plus the pics and the stat dec, oks na po kaya yun??

123pinoy

Jan 20, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
24-Jun-2016
AOR Received.
04-Aug-2016 (CIC AOR)
Med's Done....
01-Jul-2016
noramime said:
We have other proof like joint bank account and same billing address for our utility bills.. plus the pics and the stat dec, oks na po kaya yun??
you may also want to add testimonials from friends and family stating that you guys are indeed in a relationship with xxx for xxx number of years and any other details... if u can also get a legal document that you are in a common law relationship, that should also help

mark29

Star Member
Dec 30, 2015
123pinoy said:
i used the IRCC webform - Manila (https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/case-cas-eng.aspx?mission=manila)

From: CIC.DoNotReply-NePasRepondre.CIC@canada.ca [mailto:CIC.DoNotReply-NePasRepondre.CIC@canada.ca]
Sent: September-13-16 4:40 PM
To: MANIL (IMMIGRATION)
Subject: xxxxx- Permanent residence in Canada

PROTECTED B

Applicant Information
Name of applicant: xxx
DOB of applicant: 19xxxxx
Country of birth: xxx
Client ID number:
File number: E0xxxxx
Telephone number:xxx
Mobile number:xx
Type of application: Permanent residence in Canada

Enquirer Information
Name of enquirer: xxx
Relationship to applicant: Applicant
Email address: xxxx
Telephone number: xxx
Mobile number: xxxx
Consultant ICCRC number:

Enquiry:
Dear Sir/Madam, I would like to know if my application is being processed in Manila Visa Office. If not, please kindly advise where my application is currently being processed. Respectfully Yours, xxxxx

This was their reply:

This is in response to your enquiry.

Please note that the application, which is the subject of your enquiry, is being processed in our visa office in Singapore. Please send your enquiry directly to that office.

Yours sincerely,

Immigration Section - Bureau de visa
Embassy of Canada, Manila - Ambassade du Canada, Manille
Level 6, Tower 2, RCBC Plaza
6819 Ayala Avenue
Makati City 1200, Philippines
www.philippines.gc.ca
Thank you so much po. I will do the same po. For me to know kung san ung process ng application ko. salamat po uli

noramime

Jan 4, 2016
Toronto
123pinoy said:
you may also want to add testimonials from friends and family stating that you guys are indeed in a relationship with xxx for xxx number of years and any other details... if u can also get a legal document that you are in a common law relationship, that should also help
Yes we also include testimonial of our family and friends, and statutory declaration used when we applied for Australian Tourist Visa. plus pics pics pics.. we don't have lease contract under our names kasi we're living in their owned house, wala din kaming insurance na kami yung bene ng isa't isa coz we procured insurance when we were not together pa at parents ang beneficiaries.. Ok na po kayang proof namin yun?

One more thing about naman sa digital pic, iupload po ba na mgkasama yung front and back? kasi iscan ko po sya, need ba na magkatabi or ok lang magkahiwalay sila? sensya na sa mga tanong, just making sure po na tama ang iupload nming docs.
God bless!

123pinoy

Jan 20, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
24-Jun-2016
AOR Received.
04-Aug-2016 (CIC AOR)
Med's Done....
01-Jul-2016
noramime said:
Yes we also include testimonial of our family and friends, and statutory declaration used when we applied for Australian Tourist Visa. plus pics pics pics.. we don't have lease contract under our names kasi we're living in their owned house, wala din kaming insurance na kami yung bene ng isa't isa coz we procured insurance when we were not together pa at parents ang beneficiaries.. Ok na po kayang proof namin yun?

One more thing about naman sa digital pic, iupload po ba na mgkasama yung front and back? kasi iscan ko po sya, need ba na magkatabi or ok lang magkahiwalay sila? sensya na sa mga tanong, just making sure po na tama ang iupload nming docs.
God bless!
digital pic you mean sa CIC stage? it shows there what the requirements are, and its only for you or her specifically. 35x45mm not less than 60kb.

from what i gathered, you can produced more documents (not necessary all):

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=347&top=14

berabad

Jan 17, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-02-2016
AOR Received.
23-02-2016
File Transfer...
23-02-2016
Med's Done....
26-02-2016
Passport Req..
23-08-2016
VISA ISSUED...
08-09-2016
LANDED..........
11-01-2017
jdboy said:
Hi, i have submitted EOI last Aug 2016, but until now, there is no reply. Do you have any suggestion?
hi, EOI or Expression of Interest I believe is for Australia. baka you mean EE or Express Entry? if nag submit ka na ng EE, you have to wait depending on your points, you will be selected. ilan ba yung points mo? as of the moment, I guess nasa 483 ang minimum points.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/English/express-entry/rounds.asp

noramime

Jan 4, 2016
Toronto
Yes for CIC stage.. Nakita ko nga yung 35x45mm pero meron din 50x70mm dun sa pdf file na para sa digital photo for PR, ano po ba tama dun?? saka need pa ba pati back portion ung may name ng studio or para sa PR na yun? eAPR palang po ako

salamat ulit!

cad143

Oct 11, 2016
Hi everyone! ;)
Newbie here and have recently submitted my EE profile. was looking forward to 400+ up but sad to say nasa around 360+ lang CRS score namin. Just a question, mero ba dito nakakuha ng LMIA? Gano kahirap? Might try PNP pero I think only chance now is Prince Edward and New Brunswick (awaiting info session) considering BC, NS and SINP are closed/needs employer. Mejo mahirap naman ang PE considering na wala ata job dun for us. Grateful for your advice, kabayan. Thanks a lot and congratulations to those who received ITAs! :D

fvibes

Apr 13, 2016
cad143 said:
Hi everyone! ;)
Newbie here and have recently submitted my EE profile. was looking forward to 400+ up but sad to say nasa around 360+ lang CRS score namin. Just a question, mero ba dito nakakuha ng LMIA? Gano kahirap? Might try PNP pero I think only chance now is Prince Edward and New Brunswick (awaiting info session) considering BC, NS and SINP are closed/needs employer. Mejo mahirap naman ang PE considering na wala ata job dun for us. Grateful for your advice, kabayan. Thanks a lot and congratulations to those who received ITAs! :D
Hi CAD143,

Looks like we are on the same boat, My points is only 357 :( .

I think para tumaas pa yun ay mas mataas pa makuha natin na IELTS pati ng spouse. and Ung Education assessment natin kung mas mataas also mas maganda. I heard some ECA bodies giving higher equivalent Education compared to WES, 2 years diploma lang katumbas ng sakin :(

parang pagasa nalang natin ay ung mga Provincial nominee Programs...