+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

For PINOY: About Express Entry Application. Share your idea!

CIIP Philippines

May 27, 2016
amjk28 said:
Ano ang CIIP??
I'm really hoping MVO will move na and lumabas na PPR mo bellaluna and mine next.
Sa notes ko okay naman lahat. Parang security ang in progress. Eligibility, criminality passed na. And consistent naman ang education and NOC.
Ano ba nirereview sa security?
Hay, more patience. Soon na yan :)
Hi! I am Justin from CIIP. We provide free services for immigrants who are preparing to immigrate to Canada. Register now to receive an invitation to our orientation and individual planning sessions. We can connect you with our partner organizations in Canada who can guide you with your career and settlement goals. More details below...

Invest in your success by registering now for a FREE Pre-arrivalOrientation & Planning Session!

The CIIP-Philippines office conducts online and in-person sessions across the Philippines.

Since 2007, the Canadian Immigrant Integration Program (CIIP) has provided orientations helping over 40,000 immigrants find appropriate employment faster.
• A Free service, funded by the Government of Canada
• CIIP is open for Economic Class immigrants who are in their final stages of moving to Canada as Permanent Residents
• How Do You Register For CIIP? The fastest way to register is online at our website - planningforcanada.ca
• CIIP was designed and managed by the Colleges and Institutes Canada (CICan). The program is delivered through Planning For Canada in partnership with the Canadian Orientation Abroad Program

CIIP Philippines

May 27, 2016
JoyceM said:
Is this the same as CIIP? Nagparegister ako sa website, yung email nakuha ko ay CIIP daw.
Hi! CIIP and COA have formed a partnership under the new program called "Planning For Canada." By signing up, you will be invited to attend an orientation and a planning session. Afterwards, we will connect you with our partner organizations in Canada for further career and settlement support. More details below...

Invest in your success by registering now for a FREE Pre-departure Orientation & Planning Session!

The CIIP-Philippines office conducts online and in-person sessions across the Philippines.

Since 2007, the Canadian Immigrant Integration Program (CIIP) has provided orientations helping over 40,000 immigrants find appropriate employment faster.
• A Free service, funded by the Government of Canada
• CIIP is open for Economic Class immigrants who are in their final stages of moving to Canada as Permanent Residents
• How Do You Register For CIIP? The fastest way to register is online at our website - planningforcanada.ca
• CIIP was designed and managed by the Colleges and Institutes Canada (CICan). The program is delivered through Planning For Canada in partnership with the Canadian Orientation Abroad Program
• Please note that CIIP does not reply to comments on this forum, please contact and register directly with CIIP online at planningforcanada.ca

araz31

Sep 20, 2015
Hi bellaluna! Na-mention mo na nag-short landing lang ang relatives mo. Nag-apply na din ba sila ng SIN? Katatapos ko lang ng CIIP Go Session (online) at sinabi doon na taxable lahat ng income derived from inside and outside of Canada. So it means ba na kapag bumalik ka ng Pinas at nag-continue sa work mo ay mata-tax din ang sinuweldo mo for that same year pagbalik mo na ulit sa Canada? Advisable ba na pagbalik na lang saka mag-apply ng SIN?

Seeking advice din po from others na nag-short landing. Thanks a lot!

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
araz31 said:
Hi bellaluna! Na-mention mo na nag-short landing lang ang relatives mo. Nag-apply na din ba sila ng SIN? Katatapos ko lang ng CIIP Go Session (online) at sinabi doon na taxable lahat ng income derived from inside and outside of Canada. So it means ba na kapag bumalik ka ng Pinas at nag-continue sa work mo ay mata-tax din ang sinuweldo mo for that same year pagbalik mo na ulit sa Canada? Advisable ba na pagbalik na lang saka mag-apply ng SIN?

Yes they got SINs. Hah good question. I'm not sure either, but there's likely a tax treaty in place.

HannaYanna

Star Member
Jan 15, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
araz31 said:

This is one of the question I consulted before I decided to make a soft landing. Sabi ng friend ko, who is a canadian citizen at kasama ko sa work for 8 years here in Saudi Arabia, if you are NOT a resident, you do not have to pay taxes, and what she know's overseas earning up to 80,000$ per year is non-taxable. And as long as you do not have severe ties in Canada, you don't need to worry about taxes.

araz31

Sep 20, 2015
bellaluna said:
Yes they got SINs. Hah good question. I'm not sure either, but there's likely a tax treaty in place.
Thanks a lot sa advice! Itatanong ko rin kapag nag-MAP session na ko then share ko po dito if masasagot nila.

araz31

Sep 20, 2015
HannaYanna said:
This is one of the question I consulted before I decided to make a soft landing. Sabi ng friend ko, who is a canadian citizen at kasama ko sa work for 8 years here in Saudi Arabia, if you are NOT a resident, you do not have to pay taxes, and what she know's overseas earning up to 80,000$ per year is non-taxable. And as long as you do not have severe ties in Canada, you don't need to worry about taxes.
Thanks Ms. HannaYanna. So kailangan ko din siguro ikeep ang records ng payslips and salary bank statement ko after short landing para sure. Kailan ang schedule mo ng short landing? Oct pa po ako. Pakiupdate po kami ng experience nyo. Salamat!

cooktunedrive

May 11, 2016
Good day guys,

May nagparequest na po sa inyo ng FBI clearance sa US?

If meron, gaano po katagal yung buong process from sending it hanggang matanggap niyo po?

Maraming salamat po

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
cooktunedrive said:
Good day guys,

May nagparequest na po sa inyo ng FBI clearance sa US?

If meron, gaano po katagal yung buong process from sending it hanggang matanggap niyo po?

Maraming salamat po
Check this thread po: http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/fbi-us-pcc-which-applications-are-currently-being-processed-t396412.0.html

About 13 weeks last time I paid attention.

PS: HannaYanna, thanks too for clarifying, +1 again. :)

dreamer2015

Star Member
Jan 4, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
08-12-2015
AOR Received.
05-02-2016
Hello po, tanong lang po sa mga experts.

Thru agent po kasi ang aming application and when I emailed them about progress (July 6) , i learned na in BGC in progress na pala, hindi ko sure kung kailan nag update .:(. My last communication before this was April pa.

Is there anyway to verify kung kailan naging “background check in progress” yung status?

tia.

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
dreamer2015 said:
Hello po, tanong lang po sa mga experts.

Thru agent po kasi ang aming application and when I emailed them about progress (July 6) , i learned na in BGC in progress na pala, hindi ko sure kung kailan nag update .:(. My last communication before this was April pa.

Is there anyway to verify kung kailan naging “background check in progress” yung status?

tia.
Fastest way: Ask your consultant when they received the "your application has been updated" email on your profile.
The other way is to order GCMS notes but this will take 1 month.

You may very well get PPR by next week. :D

rainb0w1

Jul 8, 2016
hi guys new here but matagal na akng lurker.
question lng received my PPR last july 7 and it says in the letter that passport should be valid within 12months. my passport will expire on june 7 2017 which is 11 months. do i still need to renew my passport or will they give a consideration since we plan to land by october.
please advise. thank you.

zarinah09

Star Member
Mar 21, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
28-01-2016
Nomination.....
28-12-2015
AOR Received.
27-01-2016
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
04-02-2016 passed
Passport Req..
07-07-2016
VISA ISSUED...
05-08-2016
Hi everyone! just want to update na PPR na kami!! ;D ask ko lang po sa mga nag-VOH na, gaano katagal magbalik ang CEM? kasi ang standard na processing nila na naka-indicate sa letter is 90 days. maaabot kaya nla un? i'm worried kasi na baka maabutan kami ng winter pag maglalanding.

dreamer2015

Star Member
Jan 4, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
08-12-2015
AOR Received.
05-02-2016
bellaluna said:
Fastest way: Ask your consultant when they received the "your application has been updated" email on your profile.
The other way is to order GCMS notes but this will take 1 month.

You may very well get PPR by next week. :D
I have actually asked my consultant regarding an email update, but I was told that when this type of updates are made to the applications they handle, IRCC do not individualized the notifications by clients application number, kaya hindi talaga ma track..May mga nakita kasi ako sa timeline na more than a month na nag BGC in progress bago naging PPR, kaya gustong kong malaman kung kailan na update hehe...., Am contemplating on GCMS notes order, pero 1 month rin eh.. kahit completed na ang application puede pa rin kayang mag request nang GCMS ?

Sana nga next week na. ;D