+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

For PINOY: About Express Entry Application. Share your idea!

zarinah09

Star Member
Mar 21, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
28-01-2016
Nomination.....
28-12-2015
AOR Received.
27-01-2016
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
04-02-2016 passed
Passport Req..
07-07-2016
VISA ISSUED...
05-08-2016
bellaluna said:
@ zarinah: Yes this am, 9 am sharp Manila time. :)

@ amjk28: Yes that's the PPR letter yay! Congrats din! Kaarawan rin ng tatay ko itong araw na ito. :)
Congratulations uli to both of you! ako tomorrow birthday ko kaso kababayad ko lang ng RPRF at kapapass ko lang ng additional docs so baka wala pa ako PPR tomorrow.. hahaha!

amjk28

Star Member
Jan 27, 2015
@bellaluna, happy birthday sa tatay mo. Ang bait ni Lord. Ang gandang gift para da atin. ☺ Congrats again and God bless!

@zarinah, Thank you! Malapit na rin yang sayo ☺ God bless you too!

Indeed this is the day! I'm so happy. God is really good. We'll forever give Thanks and praise Him ☺

zen2x

Aug 30, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-05-2016
bellaluna said:
Yes po. Hahaha ang bilis ng mata mo zarinah. :))))) salamat!
omg congrats bellaluna! after the long wait! sa wakas!

amjk28 said:
Hi,.got email notification today too. PPR na ba yun? May steps na pinapagawa and step 2 about passport. Hindi ko masyado mabasa ang message kasi nasa likod ko lang ang boss ko. Sumimple lang akong buksan yung mycic ko.
Basahin ko ulit ng lunchbreak. Sana nga PPR na yun.
Praise God!
congrats din! naku natuwa naman ako para sa inyo! Sana kami din, I know we have a long way to go pa. Pero darating din kami dun. Inspired by you guys :)

zen2x

Aug 30, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-05-2016
Gibs.Stats said:
Hi Everyone,

Bago lang ako dito. I am starting my process for EE to Canada via consultancy here in UAE. Pero planning to go back to the philippines in the next 3 months. Pa-advice naman if better to get a consultant sa Pinas na lang? Kung sa Pinas ano ang pinaka reliable consultancy doon. Thanks.

Regards,

Gibs.Stats
Kung uuwi ka pinas I suggest sa Pinas nalang. Though usually yung mga tao dito sa forum and also me, did things on our own, it is still your discretion kung kukuha ka ng agent or hindi. I tried din kasi mag-agent dati, not to discourage you ha, pero mas marami pa ako nakuhang tips dito sa forum kesa sa agent ko plus research and basa basa din dito sa cic website. Kaya I decided to do things on my own na lang. Di ko na binawi yung mga nagastos ko sa agent, bawiin nalang next time... :) Good Luck! :)

Bliss626

May 29, 2016
Hi! I'm new here :) I have an active express entry account but my points are not enough (314 pts) and looking for PNP options. I have an uncle in BC, but since they require a job offer for BC PNP, I'm looking at Manitoba PNP since my husband has an uncle (2nd degree) in Winnipeg. Is that considered under "close relative" (aunt/uncle)? It's his mom's 1st cousin. Thanks a lot!

Gibs.Stats

May 29, 2016
zen2x said:
Kung uuwi ka pinas I suggest sa Pinas nalang. Though usually yung mga tao dito sa forum and also me, did things on our own, it is still your discretion kung kukuha ka ng agent or hindi. I tried din kasi mag-agent dati, not to discourage you ha, pero mas marami pa ako nakuhang tips dito sa forum kesa sa agent ko plus research and basa basa din dito sa cic website. Kaya I decided to do things on my own na lang. Di ko na binawi yung mga nagastos ko sa agent, bawiin nalang next time... :) Good Luck! :)
Thank you for your suggestions. Gaano kabilis ang process kung personal mag-aayos ng EE? Magkano ang possible na magagastos? At gaano kabilis? Nag online personal assessment na ako sa WES and my degree is equivalent to Bacherlor's degree (3 years) sa canada. I don't have relatives doon.

berabad

Jan 17, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-02-2016
AOR Received.
23-02-2016
File Transfer...
23-02-2016
Med's Done....
26-02-2016
Passport Req..
23-08-2016
VISA ISSUED...
08-09-2016
LANDED..........
11-01-2017
congrats bellaluna! soo happy for you! si prcand ba nakakuha nadin?

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
@zarinah09: Sana on the way na rin after RPRF. :)

@zen2x, berabad: Maraming salamat! :)

Bliss626 said:
Hi! I'm new here :) I have an active express entry account but my points are not enough (314 pts) and looking for PNP options. I have an uncle in BC, but since they require a job offer for BC PNP, I'm looking at Manitoba PNP since my husband has an uncle (2nd degree) in Winnipeg. Is that considered under "close relative" (aunt/uncle)? It's his mom's 1st cousin. Thanks a lot!
I don't think that can count as a close relative (if this is for the scoring), but are they willing to be a Manitoba Supporter/sponsor for you?

mamaniavel

Jul 21, 2015
bellaluna said:

I don't think that can count as a close relative (if this is for the scoring), but are they willing to be a Manitoba Supporter/sponsor for you?
hi bellaluna, i need your advice.

I am currently working here in singapore with my husband and ang anak nmin ay nsa pinas...malamang SGVO kami...Plano kasi namin ng husband ko na umuwi na ng pilipinas while on going yung pr application namin...in case PPR na at nsa pinas na kami...paano ang gagawin namin?

thank you.

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
^ You mean for good na kayo sa Pinas? If you do so before PPR, I suggest you send a CSE that you have changed your mailing address/country as soon as you arrive in the Philippines. That's a significant update that must be reported to CIC.

mamaniavel

Jul 21, 2015
bellaluna said:
^ You mean for good na kayo sa Pinas? If you do so before PPR, I suggest you send a CSE that you have changed your mailing address/country as soon as you arrive in the Philippines. That's a significant update that must be reported to CIC.
thanks for the advice bellaluna, what if ganito ang scenario...

maiiwan ako dito sa singapore (since i am the principal applicant) while waiting for the approval pero si hubby mauuna na sa pilipinas...kailangan kasi may isa sa amin to be with our son...wala na kasi mag aalaga...

paano un? magsesend pa rin ako ng CSE pero in this case, pra lang sa change address ni husband?

paano ung pag reraise ng CSE?

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
mamaniavel said:
thanks for the advice bellaluna, what if ganito ang scenario...

maiiwan ako dito sa singapore (since i am the principal applicant) while waiting for the approval pero si hubby mauuna na sa pilipinas...kailangan kasi may isa sa amin to be with our son...wala na kasi mag aalaga...

paano un? magsesend pa rin ako ng CSE pero in this case, pra lang sa change address ni husband?

paano ung pag reraise ng CSE?
I'll be honest, I'm not 100% sure what the procedure is for SGVO...because in the PPR letter from Manila, it just says to send it to the VAC if outside Canada. If you read back sa case ni warquezho, he asked for an extension to Manila VO (his LVO was Manila even if he is also based in SG), so they submitted it together to MVO within the extended deadline. Elsewhere on this forum, they send the passports to PA's country via courier (risky). I simply imagine it's Ok to send to VACs in different countries so long as the request letter is attached.

So, just reply to the provided address in the request letter if that situation arises and they should be able to guide you.

Bliss626

May 29, 2016
bellaluna said:

Thanks Bellaluna for the feedback :) Yes they are willing. We actually need them for points. What other PNP can you suggest that doesn't require job offer and are currently accepting applicants?

mamaniavel

Jul 21, 2015
bellaluna said:
I'll be honest, I'm not 100% sure what the procedure is for SGVO...because in the PPR letter from Manila, it just says to send it to the VAC if outside Canada. If you read back sa case ni warquezho, he asked for an extension to Manila VO (his LVO was Manila even if he is also based in SG), so they submitted it together to MVO within the extended deadline. Elsewhere on this forum, they send the passports to PA's country via courier (risky). I simply imagine it's Ok to send to VACs in different countries so long as the request letter is attached.

So, just reply to the provided address in the request letter if that situation arises and they should be able to guide you.

Thank you bellaluna! congrats on your PPR...hoping that i'll get it soon