+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

For PINOY: About Express Entry Application. Share your idea!

ronster

Feb 13, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rielee said:
Hi,

OINP ako but I'm checking flights and yung most affordable flight option ko is to land in Vancouver then fly from Vancouver to Toronto. Kaso since separate flights sya, hindi yung airline yung magttransfer ng luggage ko. Does this mean I will have to go through the immigration in Vancouver? May nakaexperience na ba nito? Hoping for your thoughts on this. Thanks!
Pag BC ang land mo, dun ka narin dadaan sa immigration, just like what Bellaluna said.

cooltraveler

May 16, 2016
Hello Kabayans,

I am on the process of applying for BC via Express Entry. I would like to ask what CRS scores are needed to be able to pass as immigrant? I checked my CRS via the cic CRS calculator and I only got 344 since I have no job offer yet. Any suggestions how I can improve my score? Already passed IELTS with flying colors, ECA already have, Bank at 16k CAD for me and my wife...Do we have a chance in getting a ITA, PNP or anything to be invited for migration? My NOC is 1123 just to give a heads up.. looking at moving to BC, Alberta, ON.. Hoping someone can help out. Quite already confused on what to do. After I send my Express Entry Application, I will just wait for employers to contact me? or Do I really need to look for someone to hire me?

Iriscidiscent77

Star Member
Sep 5, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
15-12-2015
AOR Received.
24-01-2016
Med's Done....
26-01-2016
Passport Req..
19-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
Pending
LANDED..........
Pending
bellaluna said:
^ Pwede rin friend.
Thanks! Not sure if na miss ko kung nag post ka ng procedure pero ask ko nadin. Anung link pwede mag raise ng hindi sa 3rd party? Also anung details need kong hingin sa friend ko?

Thanks in advance for

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
cooltraveler said:
Hello Kabayans,

I am on the process of applying for BC via Express Entry. I would like to ask what CRS scores are needed to be able to pass as immigrant? I checked my CRS via the cic CRS calculator and I only got 344 since I have no job offer yet. Any suggestions how I can improve my score? Already passed IELTS with flying colors, ECA already have, Bank at 16k CAD for me and my wife...Do we have a chance in getting a ITA, PNP or anything to be invited for migration? My NOC is 1123 just to give a heads up.. looking at moving to BC, Alberta, ON.. Hoping someone can help out. Quite already confused on what to do. After I send my Express Entry Application, I will just wait for employers to contact me? or Do I really need to look for someone to hire me?
The lowest CRS score to get an ITA is 451. You definitely need a PNP to get your score high enough to get an ITA, but unfortunately, your NOC isn't usually in demand in PNPs. What is your wife's NOC?
You can only apply to BC PNP if you have a job offer there or if you have a post graduate degree in highly specialized fields.
https://www.welcomebc.ca/Immigrate-to-B-C/BC-PNP-Express-Entry-B-C/Express-Entry-B-C-FAQ#anchor1

Almost impossible to get a job offer if you are outside Canada/don't have Canadian experience, unless you have highly specialized knowledge. And Alberta and Ontario's PNP are closed as of the moment. Not sure about Alberta, but Ontario *might* reopen in November.

Iriscidiscent77 said:
Thanks! Not sure if na miss ko kung nag post ka ng procedure pero ask ko nadin. Anung link pwede mag raise ng hindi sa 3rd party? Also anung details need kong hingin sa friend ko?

Thanks in advance for
https://atip-aiprp.apps.gc.ca/atip/welcome.do

Your friend's address, phone, email address, proof of status in Canada (passport, citizenship/PR card).
You also need to fill out the consent form: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5744E.pdf

Jansen

Apr 6, 2015
Hello mga kababayans,

Currently, i have a total score of 66pts for FSWP. This is not passed AFIK because the required score is 67. I would like to ask you guys what are the possible ways pa para pumasok ako under FSWP (aside sa pagtake ni wife ng IELTS)? My family is also planning to immigrate to Canada tru DIY and not tru Agency. Any advice will be highly appreciated. More power to this forum. ;)

cooltraveler

May 16, 2016
bellaluna said:
The lowest CRS score to get an ITA is 451. You definitely need a PNP to get your score high enough to get an ITA, but unfortunately, your NOC isn't usually in demand in PNPs. What is your wife's NOC?
You can only apply to BC PNP if you have a job offer there or if you have a post graduate degree in highly specialized fields.

Almost impossible to get a job offer if you are outside Canada/don't have Canadian experience, unless you have highly specialized knowledge. And Alberta and Ontario's PNP are closed as of the moment. Not sure about Alberta, but Ontario *might* reopen in November.
Thanks for the response. Anyhow, my wifes NOC is 3012 under clinic nurse but I am the principal applicant since she did not take any IELTS test. I can also be associated with NOC 0124 as Digital Manager. How do I check which NOCs are open and needed for provinces and territories? Is it also difficult to look for employers while outside of Canada? What if I get hired by being referred by a relative to a company? Do Job offers needed to be LMIA right? Any suggestion what would be the best way to get migration? :)

rielee

Sep 19, 2015
bellaluna said:
^ Sorry, I obviously have yet to experience it for myself, but from my understanding from what I've read, since you'll be collecting your baggage at YVR en route to your connecting flight, you will be crossing immigration officials and yes, you will do your landing in Vancouver, so make sure you have more than enough time at YVR, maybe at least 3-4 hours to be safe.

You'll have proof of your onward flight to Ontario anyway, so it shouldn't be an issue at all.
Thank you so much! And thanks din @ronster!

berabad

Jan 17, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-02-2016
AOR Received.
23-02-2016
File Transfer...
23-02-2016
Med's Done....
26-02-2016
Passport Req..
23-08-2016
VISA ISSUED...
08-09-2016
LANDED..........
11-01-2017
Jansen said:
Hello mga kababayans,

Currently, i have a total score of 66pts for FSWP. This is not passed AFIK because the required score is 67. I would like to ask you guys what are the possible ways pa para pumasok ako under FSWP (aside sa pagtake ni wife ng IELTS)? My family is also planning to immigrate to Canada tru DIY and not tru Agency. Any advice will be highly appreciated. More power to this forum. ;)
did you happen to reach the highest or next to highest band score in ielts? if not, maybe you would consider to re-write. if you did, I'm afraid it is a must that your wife takes ielts to pull up the score....

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
cooltraveler said:
How do I check which NOCs are open and needed for provinces and territories?
Google is the quickest way.

Is it also difficult to look for employers while outside of Canada?
Yes.

What if I get hired by being referred by a relative to a company?
Good for you, if you can make that happen.

Do Job offers needed to be LMIA right?
Only for FSW, not for PNPs except Alberta.

Any suggestion what would be the best way to get migration? :)
Keep waiting and researching for a new program to open that will fit your profile.

franzarj

May 17, 2016
Good day,

I just want to know your thoughts on my case. I'm a registered nurse since 2007 but no hospital experience..I worked in freight forwarding company for 7 years and now a licensed real estate broker for 3 years having my own business.
Nag paassess na ako sa iba't ibang agency, may nagsabi eligible ako for express entry while ung iba for Quebec provincial nominee program kasi di raw required na may experience ka related sa tinapos mo.. any suggestions guys kung sino ditto may situation na katulad ko din?
thank u

zen2x

Aug 30, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-05-2016
SINP now reopened mga kabayan!! 500 slots lang! apply na!

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
franzarj said:
Good day,

I just want to know your thoughts on my case. I'm a registered nurse since 2007 but no hospital experience..I worked in freight forwarding company for 7 years and now a licensed real estate broker for 3 years having my own business.
Nag paassess na ako sa iba't ibang agency, may nagsabi eligible ako for express entry while ung iba for Quebec provincial nominee program kasi di raw required na may experience ka related sa tinapos mo.. any suggestions guys kung sino ditto may situation na katulad ko din?
thank u
Nako sayang, kung complete na sana requirements mo, makakapasok ka yata sa NOC 1224 para sa Saskatchewan PNP.
Pwede bang NOC 1224 yung real estate broker experience mo? http://www23.statcan.gc.ca/imdb/p3VD.pl?Function=getVD&TVD=122372&CVD=122376&CPV=1224&CST=01012011&CLV=4&MLV=4

prcand

Oct 29, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bilis bilis!! apply na agad for SINP! 500 slots lang to, pabilisan and mauubos within hours!

franzarj said:
Good day,

thank u

mamaniavel

Jul 21, 2015
prcand said:
bilis bilis!! apply na agad for SINP! 500 slots lang to, pabilisan and mauubos within hours!
hi! how's your application? pra kasing nabasa ko somewhere na lampas 6 months n ang application mo...SGVO k din ba?

prcand

Oct 29, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
application ko? ano yun? nagka-amnesia na nga ako at lahat lahat, ina-amag parin siya sa SGVO :p

mamaniavel said:
hi! how's your application? pra kasing nabasa ko somewhere na lampas 6 months n ang application mo...SGVO k din ba?