+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

For PINOY: About Express Entry Application. Share your idea!

prcand

Oct 29, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Oo nga... Hay naku talaga tong si SGVO LOL. Naka-prepare na rin second GCMS order ko just in case hindi gumalaw on my 5th month. Tingnan lang natin ;D

bellaluna said:
@ prcand, mukhang normal lang pala ang no updates galing sa SGVO...mga hindi pa gumagamit ng MyCIC. :p Expect something na sa 5th monthsary mo hehehe.

JoyceM

Apr 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sa EE, 3 yrs work experience, maximum points na makukuha mo a CRS for that category. To get 67 for fsw, i think the easiest wud be to let your spouse take ielts. However for the CRS points im not sure if you can get to 450 so pnp wud be another option

reivax

Star Member
Jul 27, 2015
AOR Received.
03-08-2015
Passport Req..
11-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
27-01-2016
JoyceM said:
Sana po mashare nyo yung preparations nyo before landing lyk:

1. Anong forms at docs pinepare mo
i prepared an excel of all the goods i am bringing to supplement form B4E. Para syang table with columns indicating the item, description, quantity and cost. I dont know if it helped para di na busisiin yung luggage ko.
2. Anong klase ng POF dinala mo
i brought both cash and bank draft. Pero parehas nang hindi chineck ng Officer.
3. Dos and donts
i actually dont know what to advise here. Sabi lang ng sister in law ko, in case interviewhin ka ng officer, tingin ka lang sa mata. Wag nyo pakitang natatakot kayo. Tapos always be friendly. Greet them and smile.

Thanks po

HannaYanna

Star Member
Jan 15, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
For those with "Goods to Follow", please check this web link for the sample list format http://mypage.intergate.ca/~rajanr/Van_File/List_GTF.html

Iriscidiscent77

Star Member
Sep 5, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
15-12-2015
AOR Received.
24-01-2016
Med's Done....
26-01-2016
Passport Req..
19-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
Pending
LANDED..........
Pending
HannaYanna said:
For those with "Goods to Follow", please check this web link for the sample list format http://mypage.intergate.ca/~rajanr/Van_File/List_GTF.html
+1 for you

starlet82

Jan 14, 2016
JoyceM said:
Sa EE, 3 yrs work experience, maximum points na makukuha mo a CRS for that category. To get 67 for fsw, i think the easiest wud be to let your spouse take ielts. However for the CRS points im not sure if you can get to 450 so pnp wud be another option
Thanks JoyceM.

Follow up question.

Is there a webpage where i can check what provinces are open and which aren't for PNP?

Whats your opinions on NWT Yellowknife?

Thanks,

JoyceM

Apr 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
starlet82 said:
Thanks JoyceM.

Follow up question.

Is there a webpage where i can check what provinces are open and which aren't for PNP?

Thanks,
I dont know if there is a website for that. There is a page in cic though that list the provinces that have pnp and if you click it will lead you to each province's site. U have to read each if you need info

JoyceM

Apr 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
HannaYanna said:
Isnt there an official form for the list? I thought it was form b4E and form bsf 186A for continuation?

drmv16

Apr 11, 2016
Hello Everyone :)

I only had the chance to understand EE now and nag-iisip if I should pursue. I learned that I need to first have my education credentials assessed via ECA and have a language test results to be able to have a good chance for eligibility. With these, I hope you could help me understand the following items:
1. Is it advisable to do IELTS prep and exams on my own and not enroll with any review center?
2. Whats the best agency or organization to have my ECA?

HannaYanna

Star Member
Jan 15, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
JoyceM said:
Isnt there an official form for the list? I thought it was form b4E and form bsf 186A for continuation?
Yes, JoyceM you are right.

I've found another Website with the same topic:
http://settlement.org/ontario/immigration-citizenship/landing-and-leaving/landing-in-canada/i-am-immigrating-to-canada-how-do-i-bring-my-belongings-with-me/

HannaYanna

Star Member
Jan 15, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
drmv16 said:
Hello Everyone :)

I only had the chance to understand EE now and nag-iisip if I should pursue. I learned that I need to first have my education credentials assessed via ECA and have a language test results to be able to have a good chance for eligibility. With these, I hope you could help me understand the following items:
1. Is it advisable to do IELTS prep and exams on my own and not enroll with any review center?
2. Whats the best agency or organization to have my ECA?
1. It depends. But i think karamihan is DIY lang sa pagreview ng IELTS. Maraming available materials naman sa Youtube and by searching in google. I have IELTS reviewers and I can share it with you. Just PM me your email address.

2. Mine is WES

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
starlet82 said:
Thanks JoyceM.

Follow up question.

Thanks,
Yes, visit http://www.google.com ;) . I'm serious, it's how I researched for PNPs as well, and also this forum.

Job offer only for NWT nomination.

noramime

Jan 4, 2016
Toronto
Hello guys, I just have a concern.. Anyone who applied here under common law partnership? Kasi my fiancé is already annulled, so technically he is single, sa EE profile and OINP application, commonlaw ang marital status na nilagay ko. May documents kaya na kelangan or hahanapin samin regarding that? Any advise? Thanks