+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

For PINOY: About Express Entry Application. Share your idea!

reivax

Star Member
Jul 27, 2015
AOR Received.
03-08-2015
Passport Req..
11-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
27-01-2016
Guys from Cebu, badly needed help.
Nakalimutan kong mag PDOS. Next week na flight ko. :'( Walang session ang cfo manila from April 4-12. So CFo cebu option ko. May naka experience na ba na mag pdos sa cebu? May contact number kayo? Maraming salamat!

T_T

noramime

Jan 4, 2016
Toronto
Hello po! sa mga naghihintay po ng nomination from OINP na katulad ko, ask ko lang po, may mga documents na po ba na kelangang iready or isecure? Based po sa turnaround time ng OINP, it might take another 2-3mos for nomination from my aor which is mar 2016. Kelan po ba ideal mgsecure ng docs like COe, payslips, NBI clearance, bank statements etc? Salamat po sa mga sasagot God bless

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
^ You mean for the PR application? Then the best time is after you are officially nominated by OINP.* You have 2 months upon getting your ITA to submit your eAPR. The requirements for OINP and PR are nearly identical, just add the medicals and NBI clearance.

Timing of CoE and payslips depends on your company if they are fast or not (didn't you already submit these for OINP? just have your company issue a freshly dated one). Bank certificates and statements by a good bank (like BPI) is the same day (I've heard some banks issue it in 1 or 2 weeks). Worst case scenario at NBI is 1 week.

*If you need to get PCCs from abroad, that's what might take time.

noramime

Jan 4, 2016
Toronto
bellaluna said:
^ You mean for the PR application? Then the best time is after you are officially nominated by OINP.* You have 2 months upon getting your ITA to submit your eAPR. The requirements for OINP and PR are nearly identical, just add the medicals and NBI clearance.

Timing of CoE and payslips depends on your company if they are fast or not (didn't you already submit these for OINP? just have your company issue a freshly dated one). Bank certificates and statements by a good bank (like BPI) is the same day (I've heard some banks issue it in 1 or 2 weeks). Worst case scenario at NBI is 1 week.

*If you need to get PCCs from abroad, that's what might take time.
Thanks. I'm here in Manila, so getting an NBI clearance I guess wont be that difficut. Yeah, BPI issues bank cert and bank statements real time, good thing I work with the GOOD bank (BPI) Thanks Bellaluna!

sxyshandy

Nov 22, 2014
reivax maybe you can call CFO Manila Baka they can accommodate you as walk-in? You will just fill up the registration there na on the day, before the seminar. Pag online kasi Naka print na ang registration. We attended in March, I think new lang ang online system so they might be making allowances pa for those who are not able to register online. But good thinking on the Cebu option.

Heymikki Pre-departure orientation seminar conducted by the Commission on Filipinos Overseas is a required seminar for emigrating Filipinos. It's listed on the attached letter of instructions with the passport and COPR. When you attend the seminar they stamp on your passport, immigration will look for this stamp before letting you leave the Philippines. There are stories of migrants who had flights who were turned away at the airport talaga so you really need to attend before you go or else rebook your flight.

sxyshandy

Nov 22, 2014
Landing this week!

We received Sendoff gifts na mga santo...
Then on my to do list was to check the inspection.gc.ca website...
Ayun.. Wooden carvings daw kelangan declare...
Hm.. Sad naman if they decide to check at Hindi pumasa, itapon Lang Nila.. Iwan ko na Lang

So kayo din! Better review the declarations customs form!

jessicatan8

Jul 7, 2015
hello kababayans,

May question po ako and watever help I can get is highly appreciated.
My current EE CRS score is 343, I am still living in the Philippines.

I have a job offer in BC (NOC B) and employer is willing to cooperate on any support they can give just not able to issue LMIA. So I can only use this for BC PNP application to which my score is only 69 - but minimum assured ITA is 135.

Do you have an advice whatelse I can do to raise my score to at least 450 to get an invite from iRCC?

TYIA,

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
reivax said:
Nakalimutan kong mag PDOS. Next week na flight ko. :'( Walang session ang cfo manila from April 4-12. So CFo cebu option ko. May naka experience na ba na mag pdos sa cebu? May contact number kayo? Maraming salamat!

T_T
As in there are no PDOS sessions being held April 4-12 in Manila, or wala lang online slot?

Nandito yung number ng CFO Cebu: http://www.cfo.gov.ph/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=1345&Itemid=843

Mukhang walk-in/first come-first served lang naman sa Cebu, pero sa Manila, required ang online registration. Eto yung schedules for both cities: http://www.cfo.gov.ph/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=2834:rar-pdos-press-release&catid=108:cfo-press-release&Itemid=839

This week na ba flight mo? Wow naman, bon voyage!

Yaaaak ang hassle, required talaga ang PDOS? :(

@ jessicatan: Are you a fresh grad with little work experience? I would say the only way for you to get an ITA, is, ironically to get a nomination from another province. I checked the SIRS criteria and it's a long shot for you to be able to use that job offer for BC PNP, no?

heymikki

Jan 8, 2015
sxyshandy said:
reivax maybe you can call CFO Manila Baka they can accommodate you as walk-in? You will just fill up the registration there na on the day, before the seminar. Pag online kasi Naka print na ang registration. We attended in March, I think new lang ang online system so they might be making allowances pa for those who are not able to register online. But good thinking on the Cebu option.

Heymikki Pre-departure orientation seminar conducted by the Commission on Filipinos Overseas is a required seminar for emigrating Filipinos. It's listed on the attached letter of instructions with the passport and COPR. When you attend the seminar they stamp on your passport, immigration will look for this stamp before letting you leave the Philippines. There are stories of migrants who had flights who were turned away at the airport talaga so you really need to attend before you go or else rebook your flight.
Thanks for the response. :)

JoyceM

Apr 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
reivax said:

T_T
Walk in lanh sa cebu. Be there by 8am. Dalhin mo original and photocopy of visa, passport and copr. Magdala din ng picture. Fill out the form i think downloadable naman. 10am to 12 noon ang orientation pero mga 11:30am tapos na. 400php ang fee.

annpotpot

Dec 11, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
June 13 2016
JoyceM said:
Walk in lanh sa cebu. Be there by 8am. Dalhin mo original and photocopy of visa, passport and copr. Magdala din ng picture. Fill out the form i think downloadable naman. 10am to 12 noon ang orientation pero mga 11:30am tapos na. 400php ang fee.
JoyceM may ticket ka na? Ano pinili mong airline?

JoyceM

Apr 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sxyshandy said:
Landing this week!

We received Sendoff gifts na mga santo...
Then on my to do list was to check the inspection.gc.ca website...
Ayun.. Wooden carvings daw kelangan declare...
Hm.. Sad naman if they decide to check at Hindi pumasa, itapon Lang Nila.. Iwan ko na Lang

So kayo din! Better review the declarations customs form!

Good luck an God bless sa landing. Completo naba lahat ng forms mo especially yung list of things you are bringing? Share ur landing story once may time ka na!!

JoyceM

Apr 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
annpotpot said:
JoyceM may ticket ka na? Ano pinili mong airline?
Nagpatulong ako sa travel agency dito. Cathay airline namin. June lipad namin. 795usd ang adult tapos 775usd yung kid. Yun na kasi pinakamura nakita ko na hindi ako yung magbobook online. Hehehe.

annpotpot

Dec 11, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
June 13 2016
JoyceM said:
Nagpatulong ako sa travel agency dito. Cathay airline namin. June lipad namin. 795usd ang adult tapos 775usd yung kid. Yun na kasi pinakamura nakita ko na hindi ako yung magbobook online. Hehehe.
Ang mura! Pero ok yan Cathay kayo. Magbook na ko today kasi naman... pamahal na ng pamahal ticket. Mag Korean Air kami. Mas maganda pa din daw ang Asian airlines.