+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

For PINOY: About Express Entry Application. Share your idea!

JoyceM

Apr 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
neilyong7 said:
Hello JoyceM and Ronster, share ko lang sa inyo. I reached out to VFS through Chat support in their website and asked for the status and the Operator said that my documents were already out from the embassy yesterday and I can pick it up in Cebu office on Monday. :) Most likely same din sa inyo since sabay tayo ng submission date. Cheers!
Grabeh initiative mo neilyong7!!! Salamat sa pagshare ng information... ipeprepare ko na ang mga kailangan na docs for pick-up. Looking forward to next week...

neilyong7

Star Member
Jul 21, 2015
New Brunswick
Category........
PNP
you're welcome po. dalawang tulog nalang! haha.. baka magkita pa tayo sa Cebu office kas 1hr lang ang releasing.

JoyceM said:
Grabeh initiative mo neilyong7!!! Salamat sa pagshare ng information... ipeprepare ko na ang mga kailangan na docs for pick-up. Looking forward to next week...

Mltan

Star Member
Jan 2, 2015
hello po. ask ko lang pag nanghingi ng police certificate or clearance (not sure ano yun requirement for CIC), NBI clearance lang po ba yun?

may nakakaalam po ba kung how long kumuha nun from Canada?

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
I was bored this morning and was close to ordering my GCMS notes, pero bigla akong tinamad when I had to print/sign/scan the consent form. :p

Mltan said:
hello po. ask ko lang pag nanghingi ng police certificate or clearance (not sure ano yun requirement for CIC), NBI clearance lang po ba yun?

may nakakaalam po ba kung how long kumuha nun from Canada?
Nasa CIC website ang mga sagot, but yes, NBI nga yun at pwedeng mag-authorize ng representative sa Pinas o pumunta sa Philippine consulate/embassy.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/asia-pacific/philippines.asp

Kailangan mo rin ng PCC from any country you've lived in for an accumulated time of 6 months or more since the age of 18, excluding Canada, kasi may access din ang IRCC sa RCMP, or they will request it later.

JoyceM

Apr 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Anyone who can share thier landing experience? My parents are coming with us (tourist visa) when we do the landing so they can visit my brother also. Does this matter or thats not a problem?

sxyshandy

Nov 22, 2014
Wow buti may nagtanong about HDMF claiming of contributions, I didn't know may ganun. Will have to schedule that.
Mar 7 pick up passports from VFS Manila
Mar 8 inquired with Airbnb hosts
Mar 9 bought tickets for April and booked Airbnb
Mar 10-11 COA seminar
Mar 14 PDOS

Wondering how much of a hassle parking will be at CFO..
Still need to get visitor to Canada health insurance because of the OHIP Waiting period.

Sunud sunod na din ang mga pa dermal at massage ko, habang afford pa hehehe

Parakito

Jan 6, 2015
Guys need advise lang. Papano mag insert ng ECA ng wife ko sa existing EE ko? Kasi nag try ako hanapin sa EE ko pero wala dun place para iinsert ang credentials ni wifey.
Thank you.

LanceV

Mar 13, 2016
its my first time here, please help me out. which pnp is appropriate for me, CRS is below 400. i registered on job bank as of now no job match yet. i read that another way to increase my points, was to have PNP.
What should be my next step?
Anyone who is in the same process?

ronster

Feb 13, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
neilyong7 said:
Hello JoyceM and Ronster, share ko lang sa inyo. I reached out to VFS through Chat support in their website and asked for the status and the Operator said that my documents were already out from the embassy yesterday and I can pick it up in Cebu office on Monday. :) Most likely same din sa inyo since sabay tayo ng submission date. Cheers!

Wow really? Nag email din sa akin nung friday na dispatch na daw ung passport ko form MVO back to VFS. Nag aantay lang ako ng update ulit. Ma try ko nga mag chat sa kanila. Thanks for the tip!

ronster

Feb 13, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sxyshandy said:
Wow buti may nagtanong about HDMF claiming of contributions, I didn't know may ganun. Will have to schedule that.
Mar 7 pick up passports from VFS Manila
Mar 8 inquired with Airbnb hosts
Mar 9 bought tickets for April and booked Airbnb
Mar 10-11 COA seminar
Mar 14 PDOS

Wondering how much of a hassle parking will be at CFO..
Still need to get visitor to Canada health insurance because of the OHIP Waiting period.

Sunud sunod na din ang mga pa dermal at massage ko, habang afford pa hehehe
Hi! Airbnb ka? Mas mura ba pag air bnb nalang? May mga nakita akong sites din na medyo mura

JoyceM

Apr 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Wala pa akong narecieve na email o txt kun nasaan na passport ko..hintay hintay nalang...

Miumiu

Aug 12, 2014
Alberta, Canada
LanceV said:
its my first time here, please help me out. which pnp is appropriate for me, CRS is below 400. i registered on job bank as of now no job match yet. i read that another way to increase my points, was to have PNP.
Posting here is not gonna help. Without further knowing your personal info, no one is able to make valuable suggestions as to which province you should apply.

Spend half a day researching all the official websites of the province nomination programs, seeking for a suitable one for your to apply. All the requirements and application guides are clearly written on their websites. All you need to do is to follow the rules and apply. Good luck! :)

heymikki

Jan 8, 2015
Hello! Ask ko lang, from the time na i-surrender yung passport sa VFS Manila, gaano katagal yung pagbalik ng passport, and pagka-claim ng passport, kelan dapat umalis ng Pilipinas? Thank you po!

HannaYanna

Star Member
Jan 15, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Parakito said:
Guys need advise lang. Papano mag insert ng ECA ng wife ko sa existing EE ko? Kasi nag try ako hanapin sa EE ko pero wala dun place para iinsert ang credentials ni wifey.
Thank you.
Go back to your “View my submitted applications or profiles” ->Check status and messages button->Application/profile details page->view submitted application button->Update form button->do your changes->save and exit.

HannaYanna

Star Member
Jan 15, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LanceV said:
its my first time here, please help me out. which pnp is appropriate for me, CRS is below 400. i registered on job bank as of now no job match yet. i read that another way to increase my points, was to have PNP. ->Please read back on this thread as I already posted some provinces websites for PNP nomination.