+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

For PINOY: About Express Entry Application. Share your idea!

mapledipped

Star Member
Jan 22, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
08-08-2015
Med's Done....
14-10-2015
Passport Req..
26-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
09-02-2016
ronster said:
Okay ba mag order ng GCMS notes? Medyo naiinip na ko, although 3 months palang ehehe
if mag order ka 1mo din aabutin ng gcms. bear in mind, normal processing for ee is 6mos from aor. pasok ka pa din sa timeline kelangan lang talaga is patience sa waiting game

nutty_caramel

Oct 4, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello all, kapag ba ang assessment ng WES sa credential ay highschool grad only, wala ito additional points sa iyo on your Express entry profile?

warquezho

Oct 17, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nutty_caramel said:
Hello all, kapag ba ang assessment ng WES sa credential ay highschool grad only, wala ito additional points sa iyo on your Express entry profile?
Pag High School po ang assessment ng WES ito ang scoring sa EE (

Primary applicant
30 points po kung Single application
28 points po kung with Spouse

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/express-entry/grid-crs.asp

annie.maple

Sep 24, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bellaluna said:
Actually, not all PNPs need a job offer to apply. You just have to really be on the lookout and be lucky, because those PNPs without job offers fill up very, very fast.
You're right, BC PNP needs a job offer or BC education. But Ontario has the Human Capital Priorities stream, no job offer required, but you have to meet certain conditions and be invited:
-link-
Ontario also doesn't require regulation for overseas PNP applicants.
SINP is also usually an easy PNP to apply to, unless your NOC is regulated in SK, and they require a license first before you apply for a PNP.
NS, PEI, and NB also had no-job-offer streams, but again, they're probably closed for the year.
If you have friends or relatives in other provinces, look into their sponsorship PNPs.
Just my opinion, but I think for those without education or work experience in Canada, getting a PNP is easier than getting a permanent job offer.
This is helpful, thank you! :) I'd like to confirm what you mean about not all PNPs needing a job offer. I mean, do you look for/apply to PNPs like you would a job? Isn't it just one general program you send an application to? Sorry if this is a confusing or obvious... I just don't think I get it 100% yet. :(

I'm on the site that you provided a link to and it mentions "If OINP identifies you in the Express Entry pool, you will receive a PT Notification of Interest from Ontario through your MyCIC account". I browsed through the page and went through the first pages of the application guide, but I can't seem to find what the acronym "PT" is. ? And is there a way for me to increase my chances of getting chosen by the OINP in the pool?

Edit: I read that one requirement for the OINP Human Capital Priorities Stream is choosing "Ontario" or "All Provinces and Territories" as your interest. I chose "Ontario" and three other provinces in my EE profile. They don't mean to either choose Ontario only or all right? Choosing Ontario and three others is still all right? Do they "see" if I've chosen other provinces as well?

I'll continue to read the site and the guide, though I find that asking people going through the process helps me better understand. Thank you for your help and patience. :)

dreamer2015

Star Member
Jan 4, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
08-12-2015
AOR Received.
05-02-2016
Hi berabad,

ITA received 2015-12-18
e-APR submission 2016-02-05
schedule 4 req 2016-02-11
schedule 4 sub 2016-02-12
Schedule A req 2016-02-16
Schedule A sub 2016-02-18
sana malapit na..:)

berabad said:
hi dreamer2015, pashare naman po ng timeline mo, thanks

dreamer2015

Star Member
Jan 4, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
08-12-2015
AOR Received.
05-02-2016
Most likely wala na , advance na pala LOE mo. hehe

bellaluna said:
Wow, bilis ng pag-request sa yo, that's good. :)

Sinama ko na yung past refusal letters ko sa LoE slot, so wala akong Schedule A request galing sa CIO-Sydney, assuming na-transfer na yung file ko at this point...tignan natin kung hihingin pa rin ng processing VO.

Miumiu

Aug 12, 2014
Alberta, Canada
annie.maple said:
This is helpful, thank you! :) I'd like to confirm what you mean about not all PNPs needing a job offer. I mean, do you look for/apply to PNPs like you would a job? Isn't it just one general program you send an application to? Sorry if this is a confusing or obvious... I just don't think I get it 100% yet. :(If you want to find out about how to apply for a nomination, go to the website of each province, and read their requirements and instructions on how to apply. Yes you have to send out an application to get a nomination, the process of which might take a few weeks or up to more than six months.

I'm on the site that you provided a link to and it mentions "If OINP identifies you in the Express Entry pool, you will receive a PT Notification of Interest from Ontario through your MyCIC account". I browsed through the page and went through the first pages of the application guide, but I can't seem to find what the acronym "PT" is. ? And is there a way for me to increase my chances of getting chosen by the OINP in the pool? PT is just the letter of interest. PT is short for provinces and territories, you get the idea? There is no way to increase the chance, There is luck involved or some unknown standards, or maybe they just send out PT randomly. You can withdraw your ee profile and create a new one if you dont get PT after waiting for a long time. Some people did this and received PT right after the creation of the new ee profile.

Edit: I read that one requirement for the OINP Human Capital Priorities Stream is choosing "Ontario" or "All Provinces and Territories" as your interest. I chose "Ontario" and three other provinces in my EE profile. They don't mean to either choose Ontario only or all right? Choosing Ontario and three others is still all right? Do they "see" if I've chosen other provinces as well? It is alright. I chose almost all provinces, and I received PT two days after.

I'll continue to read the site and the guide, though I find that asking people going through the process helps me better understand. Thank you for your help and patience. :)

szherick

Star Member
Oct 24, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
AbuDhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-March-2015
Doc's Request.
09-Oct-2015
Nomination.....
29-Oct-2015
AOR Received.
31-Dec-15
Med's Done....
15-Nov-15
Passport Req..
08-Mar-16 PP Sent: 13-Mar-16
VISA ISSUED...
02-Mar-16 PP Returned: 04-Apr-16
Hi all,

Tanong ko lng po kc Im already worried with my PR Application. The last time I got response from them was last January 7, 2016 when they requested for the Schedule 4 and 4a Forms. Since then, wla na po updates. Then upon reading po sa mga thread dto, yun iba ang bilis bilis. it takes like only a days gap between sa mga update ng CIC sa application nila. So Im thinking and been worried if there is something wrong with my application? thank you po..

Sheryl

prcand

Oct 29, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hmm... Sa case namin, November both AOR and docs request. And... Until ngayon walang updates. As in zero, so chill lang :)

szherick said:
Hi all,

Tanong ko lng po kc Im already worried with my PR Application. The last time I got response from them was last January 7, 2016 when they requested for the Schedule 4 and 4a Forms. Since then, wla na po updates. Then upon reading po sa mga thread dto, yun iba ang bilis bilis. it takes like only a days gap between sa mga update ng CIC sa application nila. So Im thinking and been worried if there is something wrong with my application? thank you po..

Sheryl

annpotpot

Dec 11, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
June 13 2016
szherick said:
Hi all,

Sheryl
Normal naman na walang updates ng matagal at normal din naman yang nararamdaman mo.I'm sure lahat ng waiting ganyan din. Darating din ang updates pero pagdadaanan mo din muna ang nakakabinging katahimikan from CIC

All the best sa application mo.

Iriscidiscent77

Star Member
Sep 5, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
15-12-2015
AOR Received.
24-01-2016
Med's Done....
26-01-2016
Passport Req..
19-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
Pending
LANDED..........
Pending
annpotpot said:
Normal naman na walang updates ng matagal at normal din naman yang nararamdaman mo.I'm sure lahat ng waiting ganyan din. Darating din ang updates pero pagdadaanan mo din muna ang nakakabinging katahimikan from CIC

All the best sa application mo.
Hi sis kamusta na preps mo for landing? Habang bagot na bagot kakaintay sa cic may ma recommend kaba na sites for landing guidelines like anu mga dapat at hindi dapat dalhin na mga gamit? Dami naming gamit dito 9yrs ba naman . Also anu yung mga things to do before landing at during landing may checklist ba? Masyado lang ako assuming na ma approve haha

ronster

Feb 13, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Iriscidiscent77 said:
Hi sis kamusta na preps mo for landing? Habang bagot na bagot kakaintay sa cic may ma recommend kaba na sites for landing guidelines like anu mga dapat at hindi dapat dalhin na mga gamit? Dami naming gamit dito 9yrs ba naman . Also anu yung mga things to do before landing at during landing may checklist ba? Masyado lang ako assuming na ma approve haha
Hey, ang alam ko may sub forum dito na talks about settling checklists among others.

Dear All - May question ako.. I have resigned sa current work ko. Will that affect my application? Do I need to inform CIC? Although tumawag na Canadian Embassy dito last week sa office, I just want to make sure na hindi makaka affect to sa application ko.

Thanks!

annpotpot

Dec 11, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
June 13 2016
Iriscidiscent77 said:
Hi Sis, Nagbabasa lang ako sa Federal Skilled Worker forum please check the below link:

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/landing-in-canada-all-you-need-to-know-t36735.0.html

medyo magaganda naman mga inputs dyan. At the same contacting friends who just landed last year. Busy ako sa pagbebenta ng mga gamit at pagkausap sa agent para sa bahay na maiiwan dito (either benta or renta). Ang lapit lapit na kasi ng Hunyo ang daming dapat asikasuhin.

Maganda yan at magplano ka ng maaga para pag nandyan na meron ka ng idea haha... Kelan ba balak mo lumipad?

annpotpot

Dec 11, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
June 13 2016
ronster said:
Hey, ang alam ko may sub forum dito na talks about settling checklists among others.

Dear All - May question ako.. I have resigned sa current work ko. Will that affect my application? Do I need to inform CIC? Although tumawag na Canadian Embassy dito last week sa office, I just want to make sure na hindi makaka affect to sa application ko.

Thanks!
Hi Ronster, I guess wala namang impact yan. Pero sa nakikita ko sa ibang threads nag sesend sila ng CSE na parang FYI lang ata na nag resign ako or lumipat ako ng trabaho. Hindi lang ako sure if it is needed. Antay pa tayo ng ibang inputs.

orangescarf

Feb 22, 2016
Hi guys

Sa mga pharmacist po jan na successful and application, patulong po. I already got my document evaluation results stating that "your documents have been evaluated and we are pleased to advise you that your qualifications appear on that list". pinasa ko yan sa agent ko, sabi ng agent ko (cic) hnd daw yan ang hanap nila. Ung mga pharmacist daw na nagapply, ang pinasa is may nakasulat na ung 4 or 5 yrs ng pharma school mo dito sa pinas ay credited sa canada. Tanong ko po anu document ito? And sa pebc prin ba to makukuha? Thank you po