+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

For PINOY: About Express Entry Application. Share your idea!

amjk28

Star Member
Jan 27, 2015
JoyceM said:
Bellaluna,
Did you send a cse and attached the duplicate ECA with IMM reference num or can CIC automatically access our eca from wes now that we ordered a duplicate?
Hi JoyceM!
Did you send your updated WES? I was thinking that it's better we send it?
Baka kasi CIC won't try to check the file in WES site na and magrefer lang dun sa naattach sa application which has no IMM suffix. Baka biglang magreject without even asking or checking.
Hay! Wishing and praying all our applications will be okay, esp to us Pinoys...
God bless us all...

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
JoyceM said:
Bellaluna,
Did you send a cse and attached the duplicate ECA with IMM reference num or can CIC automatically access our eca from wes now that we ordered a duplicate?
I didn't do the CSE yet...I assume CIC can do the latter because the reference number is the same, although I included the /XXX suffix in my APR. I assume they can simply type the reference number in their WES access site, and I also included the stamped version of the ECA too.

My file is still open pa naman, even after the switch of my background check to "not needed at this time".

JoyceM

Apr 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bellaluna said:
I didn't do the CSE yet...I assume CIC can do the latter because the reference number is the same, although I included the /XXX suffix in my APR. I assume they can simply type the reference number in their WES access site, and I also included the stamped version of the ECA too.

My file is still open pa naman, even after the switch of my background check to "not needed at this time".
Ok, i did not send a cse too. Dont want to complicate my case any more than needed din. I also did wat u already have done which was to type the reference with the /xxx but also included the scanned copy so i guess we did all that we can. Thanks!!

JoyceM

Apr 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
amjk28 said:
Hi JoyceM!
Did you send your updated WES? I was thinking that it's better we send it?
Baka kasi CIC won't try to check the file in WES site na and magrefer lang dun sa naattach sa application which has no IMM suffix. Baka biglang magreject without even asking or checking.
Hay! Wishing and praying all our applications will be okay, esp to us Pinoys...
God bless us all...
Hi amjk,
Hindi na ako nagsend ng cse anyway nakaattach naman yung eca sa files ko eh. They will not specifically look for the IMM. They will only look for the scanned copy and verify with wes or vice versa

amjk28

Star Member
Jan 27, 2015
Thank you JoyceM,
Nakakaworry lang kasi yung mga rejections due to WES. Pero baka nga it would complicate the file pa if magsend ng CSE.
Will just hope and pray that nothing will go wrong.
Thanks! :)

amjk28

Star Member
Jan 27, 2015
JoyceM said:
Ok, i did not send a cse too. Dont want to complicate my case any more than needed din. I also did wat u already have done which was to type the reference with the /xxx but also included the scanned copy so i guess we did all that we can. Thanks!!
Sorry to ask again. Ano yung magtype ng reference with /xxx?
When I submitted my eAPR, I indicated WES ref without the IMM suffix and I included a scanned copy of the old version, not upgraded yet. Okay lang ba yun?
Super thanks sa mga advice :)

janavin

Jan 15, 2016
Hi,

Can someone please help me to understand, if doing ECA was easy? I need to get ECA from IIGNOU and from various posts came to know that its not that easy to get the same from IIGNOU.
Can anyone suggest me whats the best way to get it done from IIGNOU

Thanks in advance
janani

JoyceM

Apr 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
amjk28 said:
Sorry to ask again. Ano yung magtype ng reference with /xxx?
When I submitted my eAPR, I indicated WES ref without the IMM suffix and I included a scanned copy of the old version, not upgraded yet. Okay lang ba yun?
Super thanks sa mga advice :)
I think OK lang yun. Same number lang yun eh pero dofferent suffix. Anyway they have access to wes if they need to verify and a scanned copy which u provided so ok lang yun.

Sa tingin ko lahat ng ito nagsimula ng may nareject dahil sa eca pero kun babasahin mo yung thread, old batch kasi yung eca nya (yun hindi imm ang suffix) tapos of course wala pa kasi access sa online yun tapos hindi pa nya inupload yung eca copy nya. So walang way ang cic to verify the eca.

prcand

Oct 29, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Woah! Nag in progress pala BG check mo bellaluna? At least gumalaw na application mo :) may email ka ba na natanngap or chineck mo lang online? Kaw JoyceM?

bellaluna said:

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
prcand said:
Woah! Nag in progress pala BG check mo bellaluna? At least gumalaw na application mo :) may email ka ba na natanngap or chineck mo lang online? Kaw JoyceM?
Ako, may "your application is updated" email na nakukuha sa bawat pagbabago. Maski nung naging "not started" sa BG check, may email rin.

JoyceM

Apr 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
prcand said:
wala pangmovement sa akin... ganun pa rin sa timeline ko...waley

prcand

Oct 29, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Haha! Pareho tayo, latest update was November rin, nung humingi sila ng schedule 4. Ok, hintay hintay ule :)

JoyceM said:
wala pangmovement sa akin... ganun pa rin sa timeline ko...waley

Parakito

Jan 6, 2015
Hello guys, newbie here. Ask ko lang kasi naka-dalawang submit na ako ng EE pero ineligible pa rin ang result ko. Ngayon nag try ulit ako na ifill-up ulit ang EE, pero papano maiiwasan na hindi ulit mareject ang result? Lahat naman ng requirements ko ay pasok sa requirement.