+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

For PINOY: About Express Entry Application. Share your idea!

gainer04

May 17, 2015
atbuera said:
hi atbuera ,

thanks you for the help .

I plan to start the profiling this weekend .

concern about the proof of funds , i dont have enough fund now to satisfy as what was stated in the link below . any idea how to go over with this ?

salamat again.

AirCanada21

Star Member
Aug 3, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
HI mga kabayan,

I have a bachelors degree and taking up masters with only 2 subjects left. Can I include that for my ECA? mas tataas po ba points ko pag included and masters kahit di sya tapos? Thanks po in advance. God bless us all

Miumiu

Aug 12, 2014
Alberta, Canada
AirCanada21 said:
HI mga kabayan,

I have a bachelors degree and taking up masters with only 2 subjects left. Can I include that for my ECA? mas tataas po ba points ko pag included and masters kahit di sya tapos? Thanks po in advance. God bless us all
Have your master's degree itself assessed by WES. So finish the study first, i would suggest you.

AirCanada21

Star Member
Aug 3, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Miumiu said:
Have your master's degree itself assessed by WES. So finish the study first, i would suggest you.
1 year to go pa po ang MBA ko, balak ko sana right after MBA nasa canada na ako. So sa tingin nyo po pwede ko i-add ang incomplete MBA ko? I saw this:

Two or more certificates, diplomas, or degrees.
Important notice: One must be for a program of three or more years.
ECA assessment results:

A three-year or more certificate, diploma, or degree

PLUS any of the results in the sections below (not including secondary/high school), or:

Post-Bachelor's Certificate
Post-undergraduate certificateFootnote 1
Post-Bachelor's Diploma
Post-undergraduate diplomaFootnote 1
Graduate Certificate
Graduate Certificate with a focus in [area of concentration]Footnote 1
Postgraduate certificate
Postgraduate Diploma
Graduate Diploma with a focus in [area of concentration]Footnote 1
Graduate diplomaFootnote 1
two-year Postgraduate Diploma, specializing in [name of discipline]
two-year Bachelor’s after degree with a focus in [area of concentration]Footnote 1
one-year Postgraduate Certificate in [name of discipline]
one-year of graduate study with a focus in [area of concentration]Footnote 1

Study Toward a Master's Degree

Miumiu

Aug 12, 2014
Alberta, Canada
AirCanada21 said:
1 year to go pa po ang MBA ko, balak ko sana right after MBA nasa canada na ako. So sa tingin nyo po pwede ko i-add ang incomplete MBA ko? I saw this:

Two or more certificates, diplomas, or degrees.
Important notice: One must be for a program of three or more years.
ECA assessment results:

A three-year or more certificate, diploma, or degree

PLUS any of the results in the sections below (not including secondary/high school), or:

Post-Bachelor's Certificate
Post-undergraduate certificateFootnote 1
Post-Bachelor's Diploma
Post-undergraduate diplomaFootnote 1
Graduate Certificate
Graduate Certificate with a focus in [area of concentration]Footnote 1
Postgraduate certificate
Postgraduate Diploma
Graduate Diploma with a focus in [area of concentration]Footnote 1
Graduate diplomaFootnote 1
two-year Postgraduate Diploma, specializing in [name of discipline]
two-year Bachelor's after degree with a focus in [area of concentration]Footnote 1
one-year Postgraduate Certificate in [name of discipline]
one-year of graduate study with a focus in [area of concentration]Footnote 1

Study Toward a Master's Degree
Huh, but why the rush? How long do you have to wait now to receive your degree? You will have more points if you have your master's degree assessed, instead of claiming "bachelor + Study towards a master's degree". Am i understanding this correctly? And, English please.

AirCanada21

Star Member
Aug 3, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Miumiu said:
Huh, but why the rush? How long do you have to wait now to receive your degree? You will have more points if you have your master's degree assessed, instead of claiming "bachelor + Study towards a master's degree". Am i understanding this correctly? And, English please.
I just want to migrate right after grad school :)
The lowest points invited was 459 CRS.
Currently, I just have 440 but if I will have 2 degrees, my points will be up to 472. If I finish masters, it would be 479, not much of a difference.
472 is above the minimum so I think I will be invited with that score.

Miumiu

Aug 12, 2014
Alberta, Canada
AirCanada21 said:
I just want to migrate right after grad school :)
The lowest points invited was 459 CRS.
Currently, I just have 440 but if I will have 2 degrees, my points will be up to 472. If I finish masters, it would be 479, not much of a difference.
472 is above the minimum so I think I will be invited with that score.
But im just thinking you havent graduated, what do you show wes? You dont have the graduate certificate or the degree. Please check on the website of wes what documents you should prepare for such an evaluation.

AirCanada21

Star Member
Aug 3, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Miumiu said:
But im just thinking you havent graduated, what do you show wes? You dont have the graduate certificate or the degree. Please check on the website of wes what documents you should prepare for such an evaluation.
There is no specific reqmt for "Masters Study". I asked them about my concern.
Im thinking if my Transcript of records from the Univ that I study now will be enough. Thanks!

BageTheo

Sep 18, 2015
Guys!!! Newbie here ;D Kailangan ba talaga ng IELTS? I'm planning to apply online, OK ba yun? suggestion please (Below experience and stat)

* 12 years in IT Fields (N+, CCNA and CCNP certified but no IELTS :'( )
* Currently working in Middle East

Tulong naman mga kabayan

Maple Rain

Star Member
Oct 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
MVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
Question po. Ako po principal applicant kasi mas mataas ang IELTS score ko kesa kay husband. Pero ung POF namin under sa bank account name nya. Ok lang po ba na nakapangalan sa spouse ko POF namin since kasama naman sya sa application?

Thanks in advance!

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
gainer04 said:
concern about the proof of funds , i dont have enough fund now to satisfy as what was stated in the link below . any idea how to go over with this ?

salamat again.
Sorry, you really need to have the funds. Only way around it is if you have LMIA or you're applying under CEC or FST.

AirCanada21 said:
There is no specific reqmt for "Masters Study". I asked them about my concern.
Im thinking if my Transcript of records from the Univ that I study now will be enough. Thanks!
If you apply now, you will probably get "X years of graduate study" instead of "masters degree". So if you think your points are enough without your diploma yet, why not.

BageTheo said:
Guys!!! Newbie here ;D Kailangan ba talaga ng IELTS? I'm planning to apply online, OK ba yun? suggestion please (Below experience and stat)
Yes.
I suggest you do your IELTS and ECA first because you can't apply online without them. Also, your certifications will help you with job hunting but not with your immigration application.

Maple Rain said:
Question po. Ako po principal applicant kasi mas mataas ang IELTS score ko kesa kay husband. Pero ung POF namin under sa bank account name nya. Ok lang po ba na nakapangalan sa spouse ko POF namin since kasama naman sya sa application?

Thanks in advance!
No, it has to be a joint account plus a letter from the joint holder that the funds will be used for settlement in Canada.

atbuera

Aug 6, 2015
Hi hindi pa naman kailangan ng fund when you create a profile. kakailanganin mo yun if may invitation to apply ka na. or kung magpapasa ka sa provincial nomination program. pero dapat naka ready na din yung fund in case ma invite ka kasi you need to submit all requirements by 60 days.

shenggay

Aug 26, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Naka-receive kami ng request to submit various docs at dapat ORIGINAL like NSO copy ng birth certificate, marriage cert, etc etc.
ang concern ko is humihingi din sila ng Original na TOR, ECA at Diploma. Isosoli ba nila yun? Once lang pwedeng mag-issue ng diploma ang university. :(