+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

For PINOY: About Express Entry Application. Share your idea!

kenjiro

Dec 8, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello guys, just received the RPRF request a moment ago.

TIMELINE:
1st ITA received on Feb. 27
Declined 1st ITA on March 10
2nd ITA received on March 20
Application submitted and AOR May 11
Additional Docs. Requested on June 10 (provided same day)
Medical passed and Background Check in progress on June 13
RPRF request today August 12
PPR on ? ? ? ? ?

ECAS:
In Process with 3 lines -- August 08.

Inland applicant with spouse and 2 kids.

Hinaro

May 29, 2015
Edmonton, Canada
kenjiro said:
Hello guys, just received the RPRF request a moment ago.

TIMELINE:
1st ITA received on Feb. 27
Declined 1st ITA on March 10
2nd ITA received on March 20
Application submitted and AOR May 11
Additional Docs. Requested on June 10 (provided same day)
Medical passed and Background Check in progress on June 13
RPRF request today August 12
PPR on ? ? ? ? ?

ECAS:
In Process with 3 lines -- August 08.

Inland applicant with spouse and 2 kids.
Nice!

Same ECAS changes here and asked for Schedule A.

Congrats! Hopefully, PPR is on its way.

Miumiu

Aug 12, 2014
Alberta, Canada
As the principal applicant, i got ECAS access today, however, i used my husband (who is filipino)'s UCI to log in, there is nothing: it says "We were not able to identify you". Is this normal??? We applied together and he is also accompanying me to Canada.

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
Miumiu said:
As the principal applicant, i got ECAS access today, however, i used my husband (who is filipino)'s UCI to log in, there is nothing: it says "We were not able to identify you". Is this normal??? We applied together and he is also accompanying me to Canada.
It's normal. You should use your own UCI because you're the principal applicant.
But even my relative, whose FSWP application is being processed by CEM right now, has no other ECAS update but "we received your app in June 2014". Usually there should be an indication that the file's been transferred to the VO in ECAS, but the fact CEM contacted us assures us the file is with them.

Miumiu

Aug 12, 2014
Alberta, Canada
bellaluna said:
It's normal. You should use your own UCI because you're the principal applicant.
But even my relative, whose FSWP application is being processed by CEM right now, has no other ECAS update but "we received your app in June 2014". Usually there should be an indication that the file's been transferred to the VO in ECAS, but the fact CEM contacted us assures us the file is with them.
Thank you!!! I was a bit worried just now.. :)

squall3510

Jul 27, 2015
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kambal82 said:
squall3510 said:
Kambal82
San ka nagapply? kaso sa sitwasyon mo may job offer ka? pareho tayo NOC6322 kaso antay pa daw ako about sa LMIA. matagal ko na inaantay kaya di ako makapagcreate ng EE profile ko.
[/quote kung nasa Pinas ka ngayon kailangan mong mag create ng profile sa job bank pra makakuha ka ng employer pra mabigyan ka ng LMIA kasi 600 points agad yun sa CRS points for EE,ni recommend ako ng bro inlaw ko sa boss nya last 2013 pinadala ko resume ko luckily natanggap nman ako kaya ako nkarating dito tru LMO pa nun.Sa online lng din sya nagpasa ng resume kaya sya nakarating din dito,try mo din magpasa at least marame kang option.
Thank you so much sa advice. May naapplyan ako dito sa pinas. Eh sabi salon antay pa daw ako ng LMIA bago ako gawan ng EE profile. Sana ganun nga mangyari sa sinabi mo. Nabuhayan ako ng loon kasi maliit Lang points ko sa crs at yung potential employer Lang inaasahan ko.

mapledipped

Star Member
Jan 22, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
08-08-2015
Med's Done....
14-10-2015
Passport Req..
26-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
09-02-2016
hi guys,

wanted to ask about timeline for medical. i did upfront medical at st lukes last july, then got my aor last aug8... how long does it take to reflect the medical results update in mycic?

also, does anyone know how long it'll take for me to get my ecas access? i've been seeing 10days in other threads but reading miumiu's message looks more like it'll take roughly 30 days?

Miumiu

Aug 12, 2014
Alberta, Canada
mapledipped said:
hi guys,

wanted to ask about timeline for medical. i did upfront medical at st lukes last july, then got my aor last aug8... how long does it take to reflect the medical results update in mycic?

also, does anyone know how long it'll take for me to get my ecas access? i've been seeing 10days in other threads but reading miumiu's message looks more like it'll take roughly 30 days?
Hi! It took longer for me, because i was requested to upload extra documents (this does not happen to everyone) ?). It really depends on how faster your medical clinic uploads your medical result to CIC. Sometimes it takes up to a week, sometimes just one day. You may call your clinic to find out whether they have done so. :)

And for me, my husband's medical result was done a week later after I had done mine, so this could also cause a longer time of CIC receiving both of our med results. ;) Hope this clears things out for you.

mapledipped

Star Member
Jan 22, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
08-08-2015
Med's Done....
14-10-2015
Passport Req..
26-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
09-02-2016
Miumiu said:
Hi! It took longer for me, because i was requested to upload extra documents (this does not happen to everyone) ?). It really depends on how faster your medical clinic uploads your medical result to CIC. Sometimes it takes up to a week, sometimes just one day. You may call your clinic to find out whether they have done so. :)

And for me, my husband's medical result was done a week later after I had done mine, so this could also cause a longer time of CIC receiving both of our med results. ;) Hope this clears things out for you.
miumiu thanks for the feedback! thing is though, the clinic already sent my results a week ago to the embassy. probably a couple of days earlier than when i submitted my docs and gotten the aor :( i was waiting for my police clearance, so the medical was done first.

could this have caused an issue? anyway it hasnt been a week yet so based on your timeline i guess i can still wait until next week... :)

Miumiu

Aug 12, 2014
Alberta, Canada
mapledipped said:
miumiu thanks for the feedback! thing is though, the clinic already sent my results a week ago to the embassy. probably a couple of days earlier than when i submitted my docs and gotten the aor :( i was waiting for my police clearance, so the medical was done first.

could this have caused an issue? anyway it hasnt been a week yet so based on your timeline i guess i can still wait until next week... :)
For your reference, i know a person who applied on August 6, and he got Medical passed on August 13. So hang on there for a few more days.
If your clinic didnt call you informing you of any serious health issues, than most likely you are very healthy for entering Canada. So you have no reason to worry. It's only a matter of time.

reivax

Star Member
Jul 27, 2015
AOR Received.
03-08-2015
Passport Req..
11-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
27-01-2016
mapledipped said:
hi guys,

Just to share my timeline. I had my medical last July 24 (IOM Makati). Submitted and got my AOR ng Aug 3. Medical passed (mycic) on Aug 5 tapos ecas access on Aug9.

Hindi ko alam how others here got their ecas access. Ako kasi, I just tried logging in and ayun naaccess ko na. I did not receive any message though.

Miumiu

Aug 12, 2014
Alberta, Canada
reivax said:
Just to share my timeline. I had my medical last July 24 (IOM Makati). Submitted and got my AOR ng Aug 3. Medical passed (mycic) on Aug 5 tapos ecas access on Aug9.

Hindi ko alam how others here got their ecas access. Ako kasi, I just tried logging in and ayun naaccess ko na. I did not receive any message though.
Hi, i know my UCI because i went to Canada before, and i mentioned old UCI in the application.

Im actually wonder, for those who have never entered Canada or have never applied to go to Canada, how can they find out about what their UCI is? Do they send an email or something telling people their ECAS is available.?

sweet pea

Star Member
Feb 10, 2015
alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-03-2-15
Doc's Request.
SCHEDULE A IMM5669 24-07-2015
AOR Received.
03-05-2015
Med's Done....
10-05-2015
Passport Req..
10-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
14-08-2015
LANDED..........
25-08-2015
Hinaro said:
Nice!

Same ECAS changes here and asked for Schedule A.

Congrats! Hopefully, PPR is on its way.
hi, what's the deadline they gave you to submit the schedule A?

sweet pea

Star Member
Feb 10, 2015
alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-03-2-15
Doc's Request.
SCHEDULE A IMM5669 24-07-2015
AOR Received.
03-05-2015
Med's Done....
10-05-2015
Passport Req..
10-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
14-08-2015
LANDED..........
25-08-2015
Miumiu said:
Seven days.
That's pretty good, wait for 7-10 days until you get your PPR :)
Good luck.