+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

For PINOY: About Express Entry Application. Share your idea!

pochfaye0704

Star Member
Jul 22, 2015
BC, Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
CIO
NOC Code......
NOC B 1241
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
11-10-2018
AOR Received.
18-10-2018
Passport Req..
28-08-2019
gemskipots said:
Hello, Ito po nakita ko sa CIC website:

If you want to come to Canada as a skilled immigrant (Express Entry):

Your job, and the work you have done in the past, must be skill type 0, or level A or B to use Express Entry. The Express Entry system manages applications for permanent residence if you want be considered:
as a Federal Skilled Worker,
under the Federal Skilled Trades Program,
or under the Canadian Experience Class.
If your job is skill level C or D:

you may be able to come to Canada as a provincial nominee, as long as it is not in a program for skilled workers, or
you may be able to work here for up to two years.

Hi, thanks for the reply... I am already working here in Canada with NOC D, and i also have work experience in the Philippines for 2-3yrs as NOC A.. my problem now is, that company already closed, how will i be able to submit PROOF OF WORK EXPERIENCE?

squall3510

Jul 27, 2015
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
reivax said:
Tingin ko kailangan cash siya. Kaya normally statement of accounts sa banks ang hinihingi. Kumbaga yun yung proof mo ng mga panggastos mo pagdating mo ng Canada.
Salamat ng madami reivax! tanong ulet. eh papano kung may LMIA ka na at job offer? kelangan mo pa ba Proof of Funds? naguguluhan kasi ako dun sa nakasulat na " you dont need to show funds if you have a valid job offer"

reivax

Star Member
Jul 27, 2015
AOR Received.
03-08-2015
Passport Req..
11-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
27-01-2016
squall3510 said:
Salamat ng madami reivax! tanong ulet. eh papano kung may LMIA ka na at job offer? kelangan mo pa ba Proof of Funds? naguguluhan kasi ako dun sa nakasulat na " you dont need to show funds if you have a valid job offer"
Nung nabasa ko rin yan, ang pagkakaintindi ko hindi na kailangan. Yung proof lang siguro ng job offer ang kailangan. Tanong din natin sa mga expert para sigurado. Hehe

squall3510

Jul 27, 2015
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
reivax said:
Nung nabasa ko rin yan, ang pagkakaintindi ko hindi na kailangan. Yung proof lang siguro ng job offer ang kailangan. Tanong din natin sa mga expert para sigurado. Hehe
Sige sir salamat! :) :D

tala101

Star Member
Jul 4, 2015
squall3510 said:
See link: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/funds.asp

You do not have to show that you have these funds if:

you have a valid offer of arranged employment in Canada AND
you are currently working or authorized to work in Canada.

But don't be surprised if you'll be asked for Proof of Means of Financial Support (even if you are currently working in Canada).

beartoe

Jun 9, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Miumiu said:
Hi there! I have recently filed my application on July 30, then the very next day July 31, I got an email saying there is an update to my application, i logged in, but found nothing new.. May I ask, what does this AOR look like?

When I paid for my application, i got a new message right away saying that my application is under reviewing, may I ask in how many days do i expect this AOR? Thank you in advance.
Hi,
Usually, I get emails that there's an update on the status but it takes 1-2 days to reflect. You may also check your ECAS.

For the AOR, you should receive it the same or next day.

squall3510

Jul 27, 2015
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tala101 said:
See link: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/funds.asp

You do not have to show that you have these funds if:

you have a valid offer of arranged employment in Canada AND
you are currently working or authorized to work in Canada.

But don't be surprised if you'll be asked for Proof of Means of Financial Support (even if you are currently working in Canada).
Oo nga eh. Tatanongin ka pa din ata sa POF pag nagcreate ka ng express entry. Nagtanong ako sa iba. Sabi sakin no need to show proof of funds

jankris415

Aug 1, 2015
Good day po Mam/Sir,

This might be off-Agenda but I hope you can spare me some inputs po regarding MPNP.

Me and my husband wants to apply fir MPNP. I've been reading over the net about the procedures but a bit confused coz i've been leading to different infos whenever I open a site related to that article/steps.

Details are:
Husband: Principal Applicant
Connection: His Uncle is Canadian Citizen
IELTS Exam: GT April 2014 L-6.5 R-5 W-5.5 S-6.5 Overall=6
Education: Finished HS; 1yr done in BSIT; AutoCad Module 20days
Work Experience: Total of 5yrs as Retail Supervisor

Our first idea is to apply for MPNP thru Manitoba Support.

My Questions are:
1. Are we still under the process of submitting an EOI as Initial step even we dont apply for Express Entry?
2. What could be the equivalent of his Ielts score in CLB Ranking Points?
Is it L-22, R-17, W-20, S-22, is this correct or i will just follow the Overall as CLB 6 with 20points?
3. Where to put the CLB Score? First or Second Official Language?
4. What points is appropriate to his education? Is it still Zero as No Formal Post-Secondary?
5. What we can Answer in Manitoba demand? What does ITA for Strategic Initiative mean?
6. Do we have to answer the F6 Risk assessment if nothing applies?
7. Do I also have to take the IELTS exam as spouse who will accompany the Principal applicant?

Sorry po if I have too many questions, i'm a bit confused po kasi with their terminologies.

I hope you could help me po on this questions.

Thank you so much po in advance. ;)

JoyceM

Apr 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi everyone, i would like to ask, especially those who already got ppr and those married applicants, what document did you present during document submission for proof of legal name change when wives change thier maiden name to thier spouses surname?

Miumiu

Aug 12, 2014
Alberta, Canada
jankris415 said:
Good day po Mam/Sir,

This might be off-Agenda but I hope you can spare me some inputs po regarding MPNP.

Me and my husband wants to apply fir MPNP. I've been reading over the net about the procedures but a bit confused coz i've been leading to different infos whenever I open a site related to that article/steps.

Details are:
Husband: Principal Applicant
Connection: His Uncle is Canadian Citizen
IELTS Exam: GT April 2014 L-6.5 R-5 W-5.5 S-6.5 Overall=6
Education: Finished HS; 1yr done in BSIT; AutoCad Module 20days
Work Experience: Total of 5yrs as Retail Supervisor
Our first idea is to apply for MPNP thru Manitoba Support.

1. Are we still under the process of submitting an EOI as Initial step even we dont apply for Express Entry?
If you dont go thru EE of course you do not need to enter the EE pool. I believe it's all written on their application guide. You need to mail the applications forms and their supporting documents
2. What could be the equivalent of his Ielts score in CLB Ranking Points?
Is it L-22, R-17, W-20, S-22, is this correct or i will just follow the Overall as CLB 6 with 20points?
The points are calculated respectively according to how much he got in each skill (listening, reading, speaking and writing). Not according to the overral band.
3. Where to put the CLB Score? First or Second Official Language?
It's English right?? Then first official language.. second official language is french.
4. What points is appropriate to his education? Is it still Zero as No Formal Post-Secondary?
I do not know.
5. What we can Answer in Manitoba demand? What does ITA for Strategic Initiative mean? Have no idea.
6. Do we have to answer the F6 Risk assessment if nothing applies? No, if it's N/A, whatever it is, print it out and write N/A on it.
7. Do I also have to take the IELTS exam as spouse who will accompany the Principal applicant?
You need to study their point system, if as the spouse you can add more points to your application then of course you should take ielts too..

This is for EE, so if you have questions for ordinary province nomination program it's probably a better idea to post elsewhere, under the PNP section. :)

krystlebustle

Jun 20, 2015
guys, paano ba magregister sa job bank? Kapass ko lang sa profile ko, may message ang CIC na magjob bank muna ako... Ano po ba ang steps? hehehe

Dyuls58

Apr 13, 2015
Miumiu said:
Hi there! I have recently filed my application on July 30, then the very next day July 31, I got an email saying there is an update to my application, i logged in, but found nothing new.. May I ask, what does this AOR look like?

When I paid for my application, i got a new message right away saying that my application is under reviewing, may I ask in how many days do i expect this AOR? Thank you in advance.
HI MiuMiu,

Greetings to you.

Tanung ko lang dun s CRS mo, my nklgy n 417/451? anu dun ung score mo? :) nkasma ikw s draw last July 17 Diba? thru OOPNP b un?

Thank you.

jULs

Miumiu

Aug 12, 2014
Alberta, Canada
Dyuls58 said:
HI MiuMiu,

Greetings to you.

Tanung ko lang dun s CRS mo, my nklgy n 417/451? anu dun ung score mo? :) nkasma ikw s draw last July 17 Diba? thru OOPNP b un?

Thank you.

jULs
451 is my CRS, and my husband's CRS is 417. My husband entered the ee pool earlier this year. When we realised that we couldn't get an ITA, I decided to enter the pool as PA, in June, and surprisingly i scored a higher CRS than him. Sorry i guessed this was what you asked, my tagalog is not very good. I am not filipino -- my husband is. :)

reivax

Star Member
Jul 27, 2015
AOR Received.
03-08-2015
Passport Req..
11-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
27-01-2016
Hi mga kababayan,

Just want to share the Midyear report ng CIC regarding EE:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/reports/ee-midyear-2015.asp