+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

For PINOY: About Express Entry Application. Share your idea!

maryr

Star Member
Nov 29, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ-HK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 2011
Doc's Request.
December 2, 2014 (Email)
AOR Received.
January 2012
Hi tala101...FSW po. i tried using my old ielts score. baka un ang reason why it was not eligible

tala101 said:
Nope. You won't/can't see the score neither can you edit your profile.

Under which stream are you planning to apply? (CEC, FSW, PNP, FSTP)

maryr

Star Member
Nov 29, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ-HK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 2011
Doc's Request.
December 2, 2014 (Email)
AOR Received.
January 2012
Hi tala101...FSW po. i tried using my old ielts score. baka un ang reason why it was not eligible

tala101 said:
Nope. You won't/can't see the score neither can you edit your profile.

Under which stream are you planning to apply? (CEC, FSW, PNP, FSTP)

gimvie

Jul 5, 2015
Hi, i am new to this form and its look really helpful :)
Actually i finished my studies in dec 14' and now working full time under NOC A in British columbia (5 months continue job) and i want to apply for CEC.
If any one with experience/idea can guide me i will really appreciate it.
My situation is that i got married last month and my wife is in Pakistan (When i applied my Post Graduation Work Permit, then i was single) now my first question is that how i can notify CIC about changes in my circumstances (i.e got married).
My 2nd question is that i want to apply through Express entry under CEC (Once i will complete 1 year of canadian experience), so can i apply for my wife in same application, and what will be the procedure to apply for spouse with my application? (When i will apply for CEC next year at that time my wife will be in Pakistan)

Any other suggestion regarding my scenario..!

Thanks guys

nivremous

Jul 1, 2015
Meron po bang nagapply dito for Manitoba PNP?

Naexperience nyo na po ba na ibalik ang application nyo kc na reach na yung cap? I am asking if this returned application is considered as previous application? Dun po sa risk assessment meron -100 if you applied to other province. We are just inquiring if this is considered as previous application to another province even though this application was never processed or reviewed in the first place.

Thank you.

tipsy

Oct 6, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
App. Filed.......
24-09-2018
Doc's Request.
03-01-2019
AOR Received.
18-10-2018
Med's Request
30-11-2018
Med's Done....
01-12-2018
Interview........
30-04-2019
maryr said:
Good Morning!

Nag submit po ako ng form for express entry and it says not eligible. Kapag po ba not eligible ang status hindi nakikita ung score?
Gusto ko kasi sanang makita kung bakit not eligible ako kasi when i tried the assessment eligible naman daw po.

TIA
bakit ganun? eh di ba pagnagstart ka thru check my eligibility, sasabihin sayo you are eligible to apply for EE. wala ka bang nakita na ganun before mo ilodge ang application mo? sayang naman ang fees

kendi

Star Member
Dec 9, 2014
Davao City/Makati City
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2014
Doc's Request.
Waiting for docs thru snail mail
Nomination.....
App returned due to cap fill. Going to try express entry.
LANDED..........
[IMG]http://www.animatedgif.net/flags/flagscan/canada_gl_e0.gif[/img]
Hi there!

May I ask how the job bank works? And do you know anyone who got an offer from the job bank?

krystlebustle

Jun 20, 2015
tala101 said:
Ano pong Primary NOC code mo?

If you'll be assessed for pharmacist (NOC code 3131), then PEBC according to CIC Help Centre
meron po kasi doon sa no.2 nakastate:

if you are in a position where you do not need a license (organizations such as the pharmaceutical industry and government which require a pharmacy degree because of the education or skill set, but may not require a licence to practice pharmacy), you can have your credentials assed by one of the other designated ECA organizations. Contact the regulatory authority in the province where you plan to live to find out if you need a licence to practice your intended occupation.

so, naguguluhan ako. napakatime consuming kasi ng PEBC at magastos pa. Hindi kasi assured na magpharmacist ako sa canada.

tipsy

Oct 6, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
App. Filed.......
24-09-2018
Doc's Request.
03-01-2019
AOR Received.
18-10-2018
Med's Request
30-11-2018
Med's Done....
01-12-2018
Interview........
30-04-2019
Mayron ba d2 na nag FREE assess ng WES at ang lumabas eh 2-yrs post-secondary lang ang equivalence sa Canada? Kasi nag FREE assess ako pero lumabas na 2-yrs post-secondary lang...lugmok na lugmok ako...

May 11, 2015
tipsy said:
Mayron ba d2 na nag FREE assess ng WES at ang lumabas eh 2-yrs post-secondary lang ang equivalence sa Canada? Kasi nag FREE assess ako pero lumabas na 2-yrs post-secondary lang...lugmok na lugmok ako...
Tipsy, kulang po kasi ng 2 taon ang basic ed sa Pilipinas. Kaya nga kahit maraming hindi pabor sa K-12, swerte ng henerasyon ng estudyante ngayon kasi mame-meet nila yung international standard. 12 years ang pag-aaral sa Canada at ibang bansa, sa atin po 10 lang. Yung engineer ko nga pong kaibigan, yung 5 years nya sa college, 3 years lang assessment. Kaya bawiin na lang po natin sa ibang bagay yung points, pwedeng sa language test, job offer, provincial nomination o kaya po mag masters ka. Nakakalungkot talaga pero dapat po positive pa rin. ;D

God bless po sa ating lahat.

tala101

Star Member
Jul 4, 2015
krystlebustle said:
meron po kasi doon sa no.2 nakastate:

if you are in a position where you do not need a license (organizations such as the pharmaceutical industry and government which require a pharmacy degree because of the education or skill set, but may not require a licence to practice pharmacy), you can have your credentials assed by one of the other designated ECA organizations. Contact the regulatory authority in the province where you plan to live to find out if you need a licence to practice your intended occupation.

I think it depends on the Primary NOC that you are going to use.
What's your primary NOC?

Kasi kung mag-aaply ka gamit ang NOC 3131, I think dapat sa PEBC ka magpa-assess. Ngayon, kung ibang NOC naman ang gagamitin mo, bak (not sure, don't quote me on this) pwede sa WES, etc.

Better follow this: Contact the regulatory authority in the province where you plan to live to find out if you need a licence to practice your intended occupation.
/color]

tala101

Star Member
Jul 4, 2015
gimvie said:
Hi, i am new to this form and its look really helpful :)
Actually i finished my studies in dec 14' and now working full time under NOC A in British columbia (5 months continue job) and i want to apply for CEC.
If any one with experience/idea can guide me i will really appreciate it.
My situation is that i got married last month and my wife is in Pakistan (When i applied my Post Graduation Work Permit, then i was single) now my first question is that how i can notify CIC about changes in my circumstances (i.e got married).

Try checking the CIC site or if you have a MyCIC account

My 2nd question is that i want to apply through Express entry under CEC (Once i will complete 1 year of canadian experience), so can i apply for my wife in same application, and what will be the procedure to apply for spouse with my application? (When i will apply for CEC next year at that time my wife will be in Pakistan)

When you create your Express entry profile, you need to include your wife's info/credentials too regardless if she's accompanying you to Canada or not. She'll be included in your application. If you receive an ITA, your wife also needs to have upfront medical exam + police clearance/s. I think you also need to prepare marriage documents for the application./color]

Any other suggestion regarding my scenario..!
Update CIC about your status (single to married), prepare necessary documents (for you and your wife) while waiting for your 1st year.

Thanks guys

tala101

Star Member
Jul 4, 2015
tipsy said:
bakit ganun? eh di ba pagnagstart ka thru check my eligibility, sasabihin sayo you are eligible to apply for EE. wala ka bang nakita na ganun before mo ilodge ang application mo? sayang naman ang fees
Wala pa pong fees na babayaran. Ang fees ay after pang makatanggap ng ITA, kapag nag-apply ka na ng e-APR

mapledipped

Star Member
Jan 22, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
08-08-2015
Med's Done....
14-10-2015
Passport Req..
26-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
09-02-2016
tipsy said:
may free assessment? from wes? yung free assessment mo may reference number from wes? maybe its better to get ung real assessment from wes.

i have a friend officially 2yrs lang talaga binigay ng wes kasi ung curriculum based dun sa tor nya wasnt enough to be considered bachelor's degree pero 4 years talaga from st paul yung course nya. yung other friend ko naman hindi nya inexpect from plm sya credited lahat so 3yrs bachelor's degree sya.

rxist

Jun 16, 2015
Just want to share my timeline

ITA: Feb 20, 2015; NOC 3131; CEC

March 27: medicals
April 2: application submitted
April 24: AOR
May 6: Medicals passed; background check in progress

July 10: received email: application has been updated (no changes with ECAS and MyCIC); ECAS: 3 lines: application received
July 13: PPR; submitted my passport and biodata form
July 15: ECAS 4 lines: decision made; no changes with MyCIC
July 17: CPC Ottawa received my passport
July 20: MyCIC: application has been updated (no changes yet)
July 21: MyCIC: application status: closed; review of eligibility: passed; background check: completed; final decision: approved