+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

For PINOY: About Express Entry Application. Share your idea!

archjap

Star Member
Mar 1, 2012
gemskipots said:
Hello Mga Kabayan,

From Singapore here.

My husband will be the main applicant. We are still waiting for WES result then that is the time we will apply for EE.

Ang question ko is should I still get my ECA kaso parang ang mahal and ang tagal kasi right now I think it is taking WES 2 months for the result.

Currently computed the points around 423 points and FSW is 83 points naman both kami may IELTS. Sana lang tama computation ko :p Kasi nababasa ko sometimes pag enter sa EE less 60 points daw yung iba from their initial computation.

Hi,

I am also here in Singapore, You got a good score. . I think better to get ECA (WES) kasi pag punta nyo dun magagamit nyo din siya for job hunting. Also, better to have higher score.
Me and my common law both have IELTS and WES and we are applying via BC PNP express entry. . . good luck satin!

gemskipots

Apr 6, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-07-2015
Doc's Request.
07-11-15 (Schedule 4)
Nomination.....
06-10-15
AOR Received.
06-11-15
IELTS Request
Done
Med's Request
04-11-15
Med's Done....
17-11-15
Passport Req..
05-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
19-02-2016
LANDED..........
13-06-2016
archjap said:
Hi,

I am also here in Singapore, You got a good score. . I think better to get ECA (WES) kasi pag punta nyo dun magagamit nyo din siya for job hunting. Also, better to have higher score.
Me and my common law both have IELTS and WES and we are applying via BC PNP express entry. . . good luck satin!
Hello,

Thanks! Sige check ko na din siguro. When you said BC PNP under express entry you chose BC as your Province when you applied for EE? or nagapply ka ng PNP directly sa BC?

archjap

Star Member
Mar 1, 2012
gemskipots said:
Hello,

Thanks! Sige check ko na din siguro. When you said BC PNP under express entry you chose BC as your Province when you applied for EE? or nagapply ka ng PNP directly sa BC?
Hi,

Yes i applied directly sa BC PNP under express entry stream and waiting for the nomination. Its easier than getting LMIA as per my lawyer. Lets hope for the best.
Also, you can now file your ee profile while waiting for your ECA pag dumating na ECA mo lagay mo ung reference number then tataas score mo.

tonlot2012

Star Member
Jun 26, 2012
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-7-2013
Doc's Request.
Completed
Nomination.....
God's perfect time
AOR Received.
15-7-2013 with File Number
IELTS Request
Done (passed)
File Transfer...
God's perfect time
Med's Request
God's perfect time
Med's Done....
God's perfect time
Interview........
God's perfect time
Passport Req..
God's perfect time
VISA ISSUED...
God's perfect time
LANDED..........
God's perfect time
hello po,

good day.. I have a question with regards of WES / ECA

hi, im confused.. I am about to send the documents to WES .. I have few questions,, what to submit to ES by applicant.. 1) clear, photocopy of diploma issued by the institution.. Is it needed to have RED RIBBON and/or stamp.. 2) ACADEMIC TRANSCRIPT.. should it be original or photocopy that will send to WES with the request form? can i just send both diploma and transcript together to WES in order to reduce the cost instead sending separately (applicant and school).. tnx..

Hopeful123

Jan 28, 2015
tonlot2012 said:
hello po,

hi, im confused.. I am about to send the documents to WES .. I have few questions,, what to submit to ES by applicant.. 1) clear, photocopy of diploma issued by the institution.. Is it needed to have RED RIBBON and/or stamp.. 2) ACADEMIC TRANSCRIPT.. should it be original or photocopy that will send to WES with the request form? can i just send both diploma and transcript together to WES in order to reduce the cost instead sending separately (applicant and school).. tnx..
In my case, WES only required me to send my Academic Transcript. By right it should be the original copy of TOR since we need to request it from the school together with WES form that you need your to school to fill-up and sign. Although at first my school insisted to get also a Diploma as they have so many previous transactions for WES assessment. But I instructed my husband to just only request for TOR as that is the only document WES is requesting me to send. I was able to received my WES assesment result last March 27, 2015.

Jansen

Apr 6, 2015
Hi guys!

I'm new here and based din sa Singapore. Me and my wife are actually looking to migrate in Canada din like most of us here. I just want to ask your inputs in regards to ECA-WES. Currently creating an account and dun sa 2nd part (which is you will input your educational infos) i was having a confusion when it comes to the name of degree. My degree is Bachelor in Science in Architecture and it happens na wala sya sa choices, instead, Master of Architecture lang ang meron. My question is, ok lang ba na ito ang ilagay ko the fact na wala naman BS in architecture sa choices? I hope you guys can shed a light on this.

Thanks!

jackmanalang

Apr 2, 2015
tonlot2012 said:
hello po,

1. Photocopy of diploma will be sent by the applicant, no need red ribbon
2. You have to request your transcript from your school.
Hindi mo pwdng isend both, kc dpat si school mismo ang mgsesend ng transcript mo to WES or pwd rn na ikaw or representative kung wla ka sa pinas. Just ask the school to seal it in the envelope.

www.wes.org/required/index.asp

MARS100

Mar 19, 2015
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
SGVO
App. Filed.......
23-04-2016
Nomination.....
11-03-2016
AOR Received.
23-04-2016
Med's Request
16-03-2017
Med's Done....
19-04-2017
Passport Req..
27-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
05-05-2017
LANDED..........
15-07-2017
Hi Archjap,
How did you apply for BC PNP? I read on BC PNP kailangan may employer to be nominated. So may employer ka na?
My husband's relatives are in BC kaya we want to migrate there but we don't have a job offer yet. Nabasa ko din na it will take 6 months or more to get a nomination plus I have to send all my documents which are notarized na. My score is low so if we wil get a nomination, it will be faster to get ITA. Thanks for sharing

archjap

Star Member
Mar 1, 2012
MARS100 said:
Hi Archjap,
How did you apply for BC PNP? I read on BC PNP kailangan may employer to be nominated. So may employer ka na?
My husband's relatives are in BC kaya we want to migrate there but we don't have a job offer yet. Nabasa ko din na it will take 6 months or more to get a nomination plus I have to send all my documents which are notarized na. My score is low so if we wil get a nomination, it will be faster to get ITA. Thanks for sharing
Hi Mars,

I am applying under bc pnp express entry stream. Based on the new release mga 2 months na Lang processing time compare sa old paper application which they paused at the moment. Yes I manage to found an employer. I thought having a job offer is ok but it is not so many documentation involve for me and the employer that's why they hired an immigration lawyer to make sure things are on track. As per advise ng lawyer no need to notarize documents original scanned copy will do kasi online na lahat. We are hoping to get the nomination to easily get ITA. Let's all hope for the best

archjap

Star Member
Mar 1, 2012
Jansen said:
Hi guys!

I'm new here and based din sa Singapore. Me and my wife are actually looking to migrate in Canada din like most of us here. I just want to ask your inputs in regards to ECA-WES. Currently creating an account and dun sa 2nd part (which is you will input your educational infos) i was having a confusion when it comes to the name of degree. My degree is Bachelor in Science in Architecture and it happens na wala sya sa choices, instead, Master of Architecture lang ang meron. My question is, ok lang ba na ito ang ilagay ko the fact na wala naman BS in architecture sa choices? I hope you guys can shed a light on this.

Thanks!

Hi Jansen. I am also an archi here in Sg. Don't put master kasi misrepresentation Siya. applied science Ang archi and based on the educational assesment three year diploma equivalent Ng bachelor degree natin sa Pinas.

inokalbo

Mar 19, 2015
gemskipots said:
Hello Mga Kabayan,

From Singapore here.

My husband will be the main applicant. We are still waiting for WES result then that is the time we will apply for EE.

Ang question ko is should I still get my ECA kaso parang ang mahal and ang tagal kasi right now I think it is taking WES 2 months for the result.

Currently computed the points around 423 points and FSW is 83 points naman both kami may IELTS. Sana lang tama computation ko :p Kasi nababasa ko sometimes pag enter sa EE less 60 points daw yung iba from their initial computation.
423 points : did you indicate your studies as a degree course? If yes, you my want to change it to 2-year diploma course then recalculate. Kasi ang degree sa Pinas, 2 years diploma lang dito sa Canada.

gemskipots

Apr 6, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-07-2015
Doc's Request.
07-11-15 (Schedule 4)
Nomination.....
06-10-15
AOR Received.
06-11-15
IELTS Request
Done
Med's Request
04-11-15
Med's Done....
17-11-15
Passport Req..
05-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
19-02-2016
LANDED..........
13-06-2016
Hopeful123 said:
In my case, WES only required me to send my Academic Transcript. By right it should be the original copy of TOR since we need to request it from the school together with WES form that you need your to school to fill-up and sign. Although at first my school insisted to get also a Diploma as they have so many previous transactions for WES assessment. But I instructed my husband to just only request for TOR as that is the only document WES is requesting me to send. I was able to received my WES assesment result last March 27, 2015.
Hi Same here. WES only required us to submit TOR from my husband's school. Iniisip nga namin if pati Diploma pero baka sabihin not following instruction so orig TOR lang ang pinadala namin. Ang tagal lang ng WES talaga ngayon. Dati daw 10days may result na almost 20 business days na wala pa din.

Jansen

Apr 6, 2015
Hi Jansen. I am also an archi here in Sg. Don't put master kasi misrepresentation Siya. applied science Ang archi and based on the educational assesment three year diploma equivalent Ng bachelor degree natin sa Pinas

Hi Japs,

Thank you sa reply mo. Appreciate it. So i will pick "Bachelor of Applied Science" for this case instead? :)

archjap

Star Member
Mar 1, 2012
gemskipots said:
Hi Same here. WES only required us to submit TOR from my husband's school. Iniisip nga namin if pati Diploma pero baka sabihin not following instruction so orig TOR lang ang pinadala namin. Ang tagal lang ng WES talaga ngayon. Dati daw 10days may result na almost 20 business days na wala pa din.
Hi Gem,

In my case it too almost a month kasi registered mail then sa singpost ko siya kinuha they just give me a stub at home. Then my partner 2 weeks lang kasi express courier.

gemskipots

Apr 6, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-07-2015
Doc's Request.
07-11-15 (Schedule 4)
Nomination.....
06-10-15
AOR Received.
06-11-15
IELTS Request
Done
Med's Request
04-11-15
Med's Done....
17-11-15
Passport Req..
05-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
19-02-2016
LANDED..........
13-06-2016
inokalbo said:
423 points : did you indicate your studies as a degree course? If yes, you my want to change it to 2-year diploma course then recalculate. Kasi ang degree sa Pinas, 2 years diploma lang dito sa Canada.

Thanks! Sige recalculate ko sya. Nilagay ko is Bachelors Degree 3 years post secondary. Kasi most of our friends yun ang result