+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

For PINOY: About Express Entry Application. Share your idea!

kringles72

Star Member
Dec 20, 2014
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-12-2014
emariellego said:
And also, do you have any idea about the proof of funds? ;D
Hi emariellego,
For the proof of funds, you can check in the CIC website as below:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/funds.asp

I applied for FSWP, and I just give my latest bank certificate.

emariellego

Jan 17, 2015
Thanks for your reply kringles72. :)

How current is your bank certificate? Do they consider bank cooperatives as issuing banks? Do we need to photocopy our bank books too like the requirement for MPNP or will the certificate alone do? Thanks again! :)

kringles72

Star Member
Dec 20, 2014
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-12-2014
emariellego said:
Thanks for your reply kringles72. :)

How current is your bank certificate? Do they consider bank cooperatives as issuing banks? Do we need to photocopy our bank books too like the requirement for MPNP or will the certificate alone do? Thanks again! :)
A settlement fund is your personal assets, this will be in the form of:
- cash
- documents that show property or capital payable to you (such as stocks, bonds, debentures, treasury bills, etc.) or
- documents that guarantee payment of a set amount of money, which are payable to you (such as bankers’ drafts, cheques, travellers’ cheques or money orders).

Note: Settlement funds should be ready cash, anything else (whether or not you choose to declare) does not constitute to settlement funds.

emariellego

Jan 17, 2015
kringles72 said:
A settlement fund is your personal assets, this will be in the form of:
- cash
- documents that show property or capital payable to you (such as stocks, bonds, debentures, treasury bills, etc.) or
- documents that guarantee payment of a set amount of money, which are payable to you (such as bankers' drafts, cheques, travellers' cheques or money orders).

Note: Settlement funds should be ready cash, anything else (whether or not you choose to declare) does not constitute to settlement funds.
Hi again kringles! I mean, the document for proof of funds not the fund that i'll be bringing in Canada. :)

patoy

Jun 2, 2014
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
emariellego said:
Hi everyone! I'm new in this forum. I am also aspiring to be in Canada one day. I'm currently completing my EE profile. I already have my IELTS and ECA by WES. I'm an RN here in the Philippines, currently working. :) I just wanted to ask if a cousin is considered a 'relative' in the cic profile since it only includes parents, sibling, aunt and uncle, and grandparents. Also, is there a smaller chance of being approved if you're single? Hehe. If you have any questions too, feel free to ask. I'll try to help. Good luck to all of us! :)
mas mataas nakukuha points ng single or w/ common law partner. here's the link: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/express-entry/grid-crs.asp

emariellego

Jan 17, 2015
Thanks for the link patoy! :)

Granadoespada said:
Can I just declare CAD$12,000 or do I have to declare all of my money as proof of funds? Because I only declared 12,000...
I'm not sure about that but maybe it'd be better if you declare all of your money.

kringles72

Star Member
Dec 20, 2014
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-12-2014
emariellego said:
Hi again kringles! I mean, the document for proof of funds not the fund that i'll be bringing in Canada. :)
Hi emariellego,

Kinuha ko yung latest bank certificate a week before I submit my application.
Other applicants gave their 6 months bank statement. Maybe you can also give the copy of your bank book.

Basta you need to show "proof of fund" to them that you can support yourself and your family after you get to Canada.

emariellego

Jan 17, 2015
kringles72 said:
Hi emariellego,

Kinuha ko yung latest bank certificate a week before I submit my application.
Other applicants gave their 6 months bank statement. Maybe you can also give the copy of your bank book.

Basta you need to show "proof of fund" to them that you can support yourself and your family after you get to Canada.
I see, so okay lang po na bank certificate nalang? After completing the profile details, what will be the next step?

patoy

Jun 2, 2014
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
This might be useful, Express Entry Points Calculator for Android devices: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.herald.crscalculator

tonlot2012

Star Member
Jun 26, 2012
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-7-2013
Doc's Request.
Completed
Nomination.....
God's perfect time
AOR Received.
15-7-2013 with File Number
IELTS Request
Done (passed)
File Transfer...
God's perfect time
Med's Request
God's perfect time
Med's Done....
God's perfect time
Interview........
God's perfect time
Passport Req..
God's perfect time
VISA ISSUED...
God's perfect time
LANDED..........
God's perfect time
Hi Jay..& Kris...
Good morning, thank you for answering my query. One question, since my wife is the principal applicant and she is going to take IELTS again (already expired???) and credentials to send to WES for ECA,, do u advice me to take IELTS as well since I am her spouse. another question, aside from EE application, can we apply also in other territory like NOVA SCOTIA and MANITOBA as PNP? in short, multiple applications .. we are also want to try in Saskatchewan but ive heard the quota has been reached, close application???

thank u, hope anyone can give an answer to us. tnx again.

JayBautista

Jan 6, 2015
tonlot2012 said:
Hi Jay..& Kris...
Good morning, thank you for answering my query. One question, since my wife is the principal applicant and she is going to take IELTS again (already expired???) and credentials to send to WES for ECA,, do u advice me to take IELTS as well since I am her spouse. another question, aside from EE application, can we apply also in other territory like NOVA SCOTIA and MANITOBA as PNP? in short, multiple applications .. we are also want to try in Saskatchewan but ive heard the quota has been reached, close application???

Hi tonlot,

Same tayo ng situation, sa akin wife ko na din ang ginawa naming principal applicant. Tingin ko masmaganda kung meron din tayong IELTS at ECA. Dahil makakadagdag din ng points un.

archjap

Star Member
Mar 1, 2012
tonlot2012 said:
Hi Jay..& Kris...

Hi Tonlot,

I think better to have ielts kasi iba scoring kapag kasama mo spouse mo mas mababa compare sa walang spouse. . so anything that can help you get higher score is better though is costly.
Lets just do our best and god will do the rest. ..

rborsigue15

Jan 18, 2015
Good morning everyone..

I'm new here in this forum and I'm so happy reading ideas from Pinoys...
My husband applied fro fswp last year unfortunalety binalik ang papers namin kc sbi daw noc 2211 is not a priority job daw.. so this express entry gives us new hope..
We finished the ECA and IELTS..
We are completing the Express entry and almost finished na kc pabalik balik lang na incomplete kami sa personal information.
Ang tanong ko po, once we finished the Express Entry sagutan, HOW CAN WE SUBMIT THAT OFFICIALLY?
we also registered in JOB BANK and created resume for employers visibility...
eto na lang po tlaga ang tanong namin... pano po masusubmit to officially?

Maraming salamat po sa lahat in advance...

kringles72

Star Member
Dec 20, 2014
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-12-2014
rborsigue15 said:
Good morning everyone..

I'm new here in this forum and I'm so happy reading ideas from Pinoys...
My husband applied fro fswp last year unfortunalety binalik ang papers namin kc sbi daw noc 2211 is not a priority job daw.. so this express entry gives us new hope..
We finished the ECA and IELTS..
We are completing the Express entry and almost finished na kc pabalik balik lang na incomplete kami sa personal information.
Ang tanong ko po, once we finished the Express Entry sagutan, HOW CAN WE SUBMIT THAT OFFICIALLY?
we also registered in JOB BANK and created resume for employers visibility...
eto na lang po tlaga ang tanong namin... pano po masusubmit to officially?

Maraming salamat po sa lahat in advance...
Hi rborsigue15,
Best of luck on applying Express Entry.
Would you mind if I ask kelan nareceive application mo and kelan binalik?