+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

For PINOY: About Express Entry Application. Share your idea!

creation7

Oct 26, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
NSNP: 08-04-2016
AOR Received.
EE AOR: 01-05-2016
Med's Done....
Passed: 04-05-2016
limejuice said:
Yes! Finally, visa on hand yesterday...to God be the glory...the long and exciting wait is over! :) :D

sa mga naghihintay po, darating din po yan...tiwala lang po s Kanya at dasal plagi pra hndi po mainip...in His perfect time, it will come.
Congratulations!!!

noramime

Jan 4, 2016
Toronto
creation7 said:
Hi noramime,
I think it's the same status we all received after submitting an additional document. When they ask me for an additional document which is the sched 4 way back May, it still says provided in my CIC account until now.
Thanks creation7! I was just worried na almost a month na pero no movement in my file pa. BG stat still not started..
What's the status of your file to date??

noramime

Jan 4, 2016
Toronto
cezil_22 said:
Mine took 18 days before it went "in progress."
Request was oct. 5, i submitted oct. 18..bg check went in progress nov. 5.. i hope this will give you idea... ;D
Cezil_22 your applic was processed incredibly fast! Are you a single applicant? An FSW PNP nominee?!
Goodluck all the best in your landing..:)

creation7

Oct 26, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
NSNP: 08-04-2016
AOR Received.
EE AOR: 01-05-2016
Med's Done....
Passed: 04-05-2016
noramime said:
Thanks creation7! I was just worried na almost a month na pero no movement in my file pa. BG stat still not started..
My application just turned 7 months today from AOR date and my BG check also still says not needed at this time. I only knew that there were movements in my file through the GCMS which I ordered last August. When I wrote to SGVO which happens to be our visa office, the reply they said was that it is still in queue for assessment. But, if you're visa office is in Manila, you can expect a faster processing based on the trend which I saw on this thread.

noramime

Jan 4, 2016
Toronto
Ano bang basis nila kung saan VO isesend file natin? What's SGVOs turnaround time for procesing? I just hope that my file would be passed to MVO. How and when did you apply for GCMS notes? just patiently wait for it, God's timing is always perfect!☺

lionhearth

Nov 13, 2016
CEBU
Category........
Visa Office......
MVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
28-11-2016
Med's Done....
30-11-2016
Passport Req..
16-03-2017
meron pa ditong pinoy na PR applicant sa pinas nag apply ng express entry e-apr? sinp nominee po ako at my e-apr and aor dated nov.28, 2016 sa pinas po.

please add me whatsapp 09062308079

abegailgilo

Oct 13, 2016
Hello, Kababayans! I am a Filipina too, migrated from Singapore and landed in Canada last August 2015. I know the concerns a new immigrant needs to settle before coming here. I am currently volunteering for YMCA of Greater Toronto. If you have any questions about migrating to Canada and you have already gotten your UIC number, I'd like to encourage you to register with YMCA's Next Stop Canada. We would be more than happy to answer your questions and help you integrate successfully to Canadian society.

NextStopCanada.ca is a great way to find out about life in Canada, how to prepare for your move, what you need to do before you leave your home country and how you can bring your belongings tax free when you land in Canada.

It is a CIC funded program to help people from allover the world who are in the process of coming to Canada or have done a short landing.

They focus on the needs of the entire family, youth, adults and elders; and though they are focused on Ontario, they are offering Canada wide resources.

They are a team of immigrants themselves who speak many different languages and want to share their insider knowledge which is extremely important to know before arriving in Canada. It can save you money, time and bring you on a clearer road to success.

These services are free, as the Canadian Government funds them especially for you!

Ask them everything you want to know! Contact them as many times as you need answers.

You can contact all the pre-arrival services funded by CIC, you have the right to use all of them for free. If you dont like a service , you may move on to the next one until you find a good fit for you.

You need one of these documents to register:

Medical Examination or Security request letter
Letter requesting for passport submission
IRCC invitation letter to obtain pre-arrival services
Canadian Permanent Resident Visa
Confirmation of Permanent Residence (COPR) letter

Hope you'll find this helpful and we hope to hear from you soon!

daserock

Jul 11, 2014
Philippines
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
congrats kabayan... sakin til now ala parin PPR..kakainis na..

limejuice said:
Yes! Finally, visa on hand yesterday...to God be the glory...the long and exciting wait is over! :) :D

sa mga naghihintay po, darating din po yan...tiwala lang po s Kanya at dasal plagi pra hndi po mainip...in His perfect time, it will come.

123pinoy

Jan 20, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
24-Jun-2016
AOR Received.
04-Aug-2016 (CIC AOR)
Med's Done....
01-Jul-2016
noramime said:
Ano bang basis nila kung saan VO isesend file natin? What's SGVOs turnaround time for procesing? I just hope that my file would be passed to MVO. How and when did you apply for GCMS notes? just patiently wait for it, God's timing is always perfect!☺
basis po nila is if maaraming workload sa Ottawa, then they will transfer to your local VO.. the local VO is based where you live and work most of your career.

GCMS can be applied anytime.. I did mine one month after AOR.. GCMS: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/atip/requests-atip.asp

mic-mic

May 7, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 4, 2015
Med's Request
April 6, 2015
Med's Done....
April 8, 2015 (PASSED April 23)
Passport Req..
May 18, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
May 20, 2015
LANDED..........
July 2015
Hello!

Just to share, we're filling up the EE form now and I saw a question that asks for relatives that are citizens here in Canada. Quick question, does this gives us additional points apart from the CRS calculator? The job offer part was a bit confusing too because having a job offer while on an open work permit is a bit on the gray area (just my opinion) ;D

Can't submit it yet since wala pa yung WES ni missis although I read somewhere that if you are currently working in Canada under a skilled job, exempted ka na sa WES but you still have to take it anyway to get more points.

Also, it's wiser to just wait for the results rather than submit it now without the claims for WES and then just update it later? I read online that some people are waiting for a long time for the updates to take place.

Lastly, just to confirm, we can still edit/update the profile if we renew passports right? Sorry dami ko tanung, kinakabahan lang ;D

noramime

Jan 4, 2016
Toronto
123pinoy said:
basis po nila is if maaraming workload sa Ottawa, then they will transfer to your local VO.. the local VO is based where you live and work most of your career.

GCMS can be applied anytime.. I did mine one month after AOR.. GCMS: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/atip/requests-atip.asp
Thanks 123pinoy!! I'll order mine on the 3rd month..:)

limejuice

Mar 28, 2015
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-01-2016
Nomination.....
10-05-2016
AOR Received.
27-06-2016
Med's Done....
24-06-2016
Passport Req..
in God's perfect time! 21-11-2016
VISA ISSUED...
28-11-2016
LANDED..........
March 2017
creation7 said:
Congratulations!!!
thanks creation :) 'wish u best! ;)

daserock said:
congrats kabayan... sakin til now ala parin PPR..kakainis na..
thank u daserock...
chill kabayan, :p :p soon for sure darating din yan. yung pre-arrival email at BG in progress mo are good signs... keep waiting and pray lang... :)
'received my PPR after 147 days from AOR...kaya it's normal.. wala ka pa nman 6 mos ;)

limejuice

Mar 28, 2015
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-01-2016
Nomination.....
10-05-2016
AOR Received.
27-06-2016
Med's Done....
24-06-2016
Passport Req..
in God's perfect time! 21-11-2016
VISA ISSUED...
28-11-2016
LANDED..........
March 2017
noramime said:
hi noramine,

normally pag PNP outland ka, pag nag In Progress ang BG mo once, after ilang days lang, sure PPR ka nun. :D
Sa ibang category (like FSW, CEC or ung may LMIA) ung BG nila will turn IN Progress two times. So dont worry normal lang yan.

Sa case ko no movements (except s medical and addtl docs) sa BG since AOR not until Nov 15 which turned
BG in progress for the first time then on Nov 21, PPR na :)

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
mic-mic said:
Hello!

Just to share, we're filling up the EE form now and I saw a question that asks for relatives that are citizens here in Canada. Quick question, does this gives us additional points apart from the CRS calculator? The job offer part was a bit confusing too because having a job offer while on an open work permit is a bit on the gray area (just my opinion) ;D
Not for CRS, but only for FSW eligibility. (more below)

Can't submit it yet since wala pa yung WES ni missis although I read somewhere that if you are currently working in Canada under a skilled job, exempted ka na sa WES but you still have to take it anyway to get more points.
The ECA is optional for CEC applicants, but you're right, she can have one done if she wants more points. I think I told you she can already create it if she has IELTS.

So if your application will be under CEC, you won't need to declare any relatives.

Also, it's wiser to just wait for the results rather than submit it now without the claims for WES and then just update it later? I read online that some people are waiting for a long time for the updates to take place.
If she will be qualified for CEC, she can say no ECA for now now and update it later when she gets the result. Up to you if you want to do it now or do it later. Only difference will be the 1 year of eligibility for the EE profile, I guess, give or take a few days.

Lastly, just to confirm, we can still edit/update the profile if we renew passports right? Sorry dami ko tanung, kinakabahan lang ;D
Yes.

You're only making an Express Entry profile. Don't be afraid to make any mistakes at this point. It's very easy to withdraw or play around and create a new one, etc. :) You're too praning hehe.

noramime

Jan 4, 2016
Toronto
limejuice said:
hi noramine,

normally pag PNP outland ka, pag nag In Progress ang BG mo once, after ilang days lang, sure PPR ka nun. :D
Sa ibang category (like FSW, CEC or ung may LMIA) ung BG nila will turn IN Progress two times. So dont worry normal lang yan.

Sa case ko no movements (except s medical and addtl docs) sa BG since AOR not until Nov 15 which turned
BG in progress for the first time then on Nov 21, PPR na :)
Thanks limejuice thats a relief!☺ Did you send an additional document? My additional doc request was still in "provided" since the day of submission. Magpapalit pa ba ng status yun?