+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

For PINOY: About Express Entry Application. Share your idea!

berabad

Jan 17, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-02-2016
AOR Received.
23-02-2016
File Transfer...
23-02-2016
Med's Done....
26-02-2016
Passport Req..
23-08-2016
VISA ISSUED...
08-09-2016
LANDED..........
11-01-2017
To those na naka-land na:

Ask ko lang kung panu yung accommodation arrangements nyo? Did you live with your relatives? Or rented a room or a home? If I may also ask, did you contribute and pay rent in case you live with your relatives? :D If you rented a home, do you recommend a place to start with? I'm looking at AirBnB. Thanks!

berabad

Jan 17, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-02-2016
AOR Received.
23-02-2016
File Transfer...
23-02-2016
Med's Done....
26-02-2016
Passport Req..
23-08-2016
VISA ISSUED...
08-09-2016
LANDED..........
11-01-2017
@PeachesAndMaples:

I was browsing another thread when I came across a question on NOC confusion. Maybe this advice can help if you are unsure:

"Send an email to noc@workingincanada.gc.ca asking for your correct NOC

Include in your email the following:

1. Your current exact job title

2. A detailed description of your main duties;

3. The education and work experience required by the employer for entry into your occupation; and

4. The type of establishment in which the work is performed."

They said they will revert to you in a few days. Keep me posted if this helps :D

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
berabad said:
To those na naka-land na:

Ask ko lang kung panu yung accommodation arrangements nyo? Did you live with your relatives? Or rented a room or a home? If I may also ask, did you contribute and pay rent in case you live with your relatives? :D If you rented a home, do you recommend a place to start with? I'm looking at AirBnB. Thanks!
In which city/province are you planning to settle? AirBNB should be fine to initially settle. Might be safer than classifieds on Kijiji, there are also some scammers there....
Staying with my relatives in the GTA for now. I just contribute by being as least of a burden as possible. :)

chem14 said:
Ask ko lang po! Ano po difference ng eMedical sa IMM 1017 E?

IMM 1017E po ang binigay nila form for our new born baby. Clinic po ba ang magsusubmit ng results at wala na ako upload sa count sa CIC?

Dati kasi may placeholder para upload yung eMedical, now walang placeholder for the medical.

Appreciate your answer. :) ;) :D
Yes, that's the old medical form that will be forwarded to CIC, but I suggest to send it again via CSE to be safe. :)

berabad

Jan 17, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-02-2016
AOR Received.
23-02-2016
File Transfer...
23-02-2016
Med's Done....
26-02-2016
Passport Req..
23-08-2016
VISA ISSUED...
08-09-2016
LANDED..........
11-01-2017
bellaluna said:
In which city/province are you planning to settle? AirBNB should be fine to initially settle. Might be safer than classifieds on Kijiji, there are also some scammers there....
Staying with my relatives in the GTA for now. I just contribute by being as least of a burden as possible. :)
plan ko sa Toronto but my relatives are in Mississauga... by the way, yung ppr email ba nareceive mo via usual donotreply@cic.gc.ca or ibang email address? medyo tumataas na yung anxiety level namin, antagal na namin naka bg in progress.... :'(

PeachesAndMaples

Star Member
Jul 30, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
ITA 1.4.2017
AOR Received.
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
In God's Perfect Time
VISA ISSUED...
In God's Perfect Time
LANDED..........
In God's Perfect Time
berabad said:
@PeachesAndMaples:

I was browsing another thread when I came across a question on NOC confusion. Maybe this advice can help if you are unsure:

"Send an email to noc@workingincanada.gc.ca asking for your correct NOC

Include in your email the following:

1. Your current exact job title

2. A detailed description of your main duties;

3. The education and work experience required by the employer for entry into your occupation; and

4. The type of establishment in which the work is performed."

They said they will revert to you in a few days. Keep me posted if this helps :D
Thank you berabad. Will keep you posted. :)

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
berabad said:
plan ko sa Toronto but my relatives are in Mississauga... by the way, yung ppr email ba nareceive mo via usual donotreply@cic.gc.ca or ibang email address? medyo tumataas na yung anxiety level namin, antagal na namin naka bg in progress.... :'(
I got the email from donotreply@cic.gc.ca that there is a new message in MyCIC, and that's where I saw my PPR letter.
As far as I know Ottawa sends PPR as a direct email, maybe from CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca.

Mississauga is GTA na rin, a GO train away from Toronto proper. :)

berabad

Jan 17, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-02-2016
AOR Received.
23-02-2016
File Transfer...
23-02-2016
Med's Done....
26-02-2016
Passport Req..
23-08-2016
VISA ISSUED...
08-09-2016
LANDED..........
11-01-2017
bellaluna said:
I got the email from donotreply@cic.gc.ca that there is a new message in MyCIC, and that's where I saw my PPR letter.
As far as I know Ottawa sends PPR as a direct email, maybe from CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca.

Mississauga is GTA na rin, a GO train away from Toronto proper. :)
Thanks @bellaluna :) +1

PeachesAndMaples

Star Member
Jul 30, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
ITA 1.4.2017
AOR Received.
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
In God's Perfect Time
VISA ISSUED...
In God's Perfect Time
LANDED..........
In God's Perfect Time
Isa lang po ba ang dapat na CODE?
I already asked ung email about NOC po, nung staff po ako 1111 ang code, as promoted to manager and head 0111 na po.

fvibes

Apr 13, 2016
Hello guys,

Need your advice po. I already got my Education validated by WES and it is equivalent to Secondary school diploma and diploma (two years).
I'm just confused on which one to choose in the Eligibility Tool.Which one po should I choose?

- Secondary diploma (High School Graduation)
- One-Year program at a university, college, trade or technical school, or other institute
- Two-Year program at a university, college, trade or technical school, or other institute
- Bachelor's degree or a three or more year program at a university, college, trade or technical school
- two or more certificates, diplomas, or degrees. one must be a program of three or more years

Thanks po in advance for answering my question.

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
fvibes said:
Hello guys,

Need your advice po. I already got my Education validated by WES and it is equivalent to Secondary school diploma and diploma (two years).
I'm just confused on which one to choose in the Eligibility Tool.Which one po should I choose?

- Secondary diploma (High School Graduation)
- One-Year program at a university, college, trade or technical school, or other institute
- Two-Year program at a university, college, trade or technical school, or other institute
- Bachelor's degree or a three or more year program at a university, college, trade or technical school
- two or more certificates, diplomas, or degrees. one must be a program of three or more years

Thanks po in advance for answering my question.
Two year program.

noramime

Jan 4, 2016
Toronto
Good eve!

Guys need your help, today I decided to look again at the details of my EE profile, kasi it will soon expire so im taking a screenshot of the fields para mas madali if ever I'll be needing to create a new one.
Sa may study and language na portion, may field dun na "complete/full academic years" tama po ba na '4' ang nilagay ko? Or dapat full academic as in from pre-school? mejo worried lang po.. hehe saka pwede namang mgedit ng EE profile anytime as long as wala pa naman kaming ITA kasi waiting pa ng PNP nomination?

Thanks po sa mga makakasagot. Pasensya na sa dami ng tanong..:)

berabad

Jan 17, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-02-2016
AOR Received.
23-02-2016
File Transfer...
23-02-2016
Med's Done....
26-02-2016
Passport Req..
23-08-2016
VISA ISSUED...
08-09-2016
LANDED..........
11-01-2017
PeachesAndMaples said:
Isa lang po ba ang dapat na CODE?
I already asked ung email about NOC po, nung staff po ako 1111 ang code, as promoted to manager and head 0111 na po.
isa lang po ang nominated NOC.

berabad

Jan 17, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-02-2016
AOR Received.
23-02-2016
File Transfer...
23-02-2016
Med's Done....
26-02-2016
Passport Req..
23-08-2016
VISA ISSUED...
08-09-2016
LANDED..........
11-01-2017
noramime said:
Good eve!

Guys need your help, today I decided to look again at the details of my EE profile, kasi it will soon expire so im taking a screenshot of the fields para mas madali if ever I'll be needing to create a new one.
Sa may study and language na portion, may field dun na "complete/full academic years" tama po ba na '4' ang nilagay ko? Or dapat full academic as in from pre-school? mejo worried lang po.. hehe saka pwede namang mgedit ng EE profile anytime as long as wala pa naman kaming ITA kasi waiting pa ng PNP nomination?

Thanks po sa mga makakasagot. Pasensya na sa dami ng tanong..:)
sa EE, yung full academic year dun eh yung tertiary level mo and not from pre-school. naka kuha ka na ba mg evaluation from WES?