+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

For PINOY: About Express Entry Application. Share your idea!

annpotpot

Dec 11, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
June 13 2016
warquezho said:
Thanks anpot. Sana nga ok na yung PCC na kinuha ko. Gawa nalang ako letter na kung need nila updated kuha nalang ulit ako hehe.
I think ok na yan warquezho. No need for letter of explanation. Grabe ang tahimik na ng mga tao. Hahaha...

Baka iwas praning mode na rin kaya time off muna sa forum. ;D

Iriscidiscent77

Star Member
Sep 5, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
15-12-2015
AOR Received.
24-01-2016
Med's Done....
26-01-2016
Passport Req..
19-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
Pending
LANDED..........
Pending
Guys para sa mga nakakuha na ng bank letter nag iinsist sila na dapat may addressee at address at hindi daw pwede name ko at address ko kasi parang sakin daw sila nag certify, dapat daw sa recipient ng letter. Kaso anung visa office ipapalagay ko eh hindi naman natin alam saan ma assign especially sa case ko nasa SG ako pero pwede ma assign sa Manila. Please share your experiences.

Thanks

edsie1224

Jan 9, 2016
Dears,

please help naman po.

I think its mandatory that the reference letter is as per the CIC format. In this regard, i can provide only from my current employer. I reach out my previous employers but unable to provide what i need. I read over the net that, in case you can not provide in CIC format, you need to have letter of explanation together with any proof that you worked on the said period or employer. Guys, do you have any format for this letter of explanation or any inputs please on what to do?

Nebm31

Oct 22, 2014
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
March 12, 2014 (TFW)
edsie1224 said:
Dears,

please help naman po.

I think its mandatory that the reference letter is as per the CIC format. In this regard, i can provide only from my current employer. I reach out my previous employers but unable to provide what i need. I read over the net that, in case you can not provide in CIC format, you need to have letter of explanation together with any proof that you worked on the said period or employer. Guys, do you have any format for this letter of explanation or any inputs please on what to do?
Hello there. I used this format. Just modify it. Hope this can help.

Letter Of Explanation No Reference Letter CIC Format

To Whom It May Concern,

This is in connection with the employment certificate that was issued to me by my former employer, xxxxxcompany.

The Citizenship and Immigration Canada Express Entry with MyCIC Profile Application no.#
E00032000 requires a letter of reference for every company that I was employed to and it must contain the detailed information about the things that I did during my employment period and the compensation that I got from the company.

I asked my former employer, xxxxcokmpany , if they can issue a reference letter indicating my job description, my annual salary and the date of my employment but unfortunately, they refused to issue a copy since they are following a standard format of service letter.

In lieu to this, I am submitting the original copy of the service letter that the above mentioned company gave me (which indicates my position and the span of my employment with them), my notarized employment contract and my notarized pay slip with them to prove that I was employed with that company from August 13, 2011 to July 16, 2012.

Thank you very much for your time and consideration.

noramime

Jan 4, 2016
Toronto
Hello this is my first time to join this forum.. Im glad to know na meron palang specific forum for Filipinos.
Anyone of you who already received an AOR from OINP this week? I sent my application package last Nov 10, but no update til now. What do you think is the estimated time I should receive it? Thanks and more power!

HannaYanna

Star Member
Jan 15, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Iriscidiscent77 said:
Guys para sa mga nakakuha na ng bank letter nag iinsist sila na dapat may addressee at address at hindi daw pwede name ko at address ko kasi parang sakin daw sila nag certify, dapat daw sa recipient ng letter. Kaso anung visa office ipapalagay ko eh hindi naman natin alam saan ma assign especially sa case ko nasa SG ako pero pwede ma assign sa Manila. Please share your experiences.

Thanks
Are you going to use it for CIC application requirement? If yes, you may ask the Bank to address the certification letter to:

Citizenship and Immigration Canada
Centralized Intake Office
PO BOX 7500
Sydney, NS
B1P 0A9, Canada

dec09mommy

Star Member
Dec 22, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Good morning kababayans!

Newbie po ako. Canada Aspirant based in SG. Sa mga SG PR po, meron po ba sa inyo nag-submit ng CPF alone as POF, in either Nova Scotia, Saskatchewan or New Brunswick PNP? Was it successful?

Salamat po in advance sa advice. :) :) :)

dbc

Star Member
Feb 4, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23/03/2016
AOR Received.
23-3-2016
Med's Done....
Feb. 2016
Hi po, just a quick question, I am currently on PGWP and working under noc0621 at my current company for less than 4 mos., but another employer offered me a permanent job with LMIA approved (noc 1331) am I eligible for the 600 points or would I need 12 months of experience in an LMIA approved position?
By the way i have 5 year work experience (noc 0621) back home in the last 10 years- and i can use this experience to make me qualify in ee right? Thanks.

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
dbc said:
Hi po, just a quick question, I am currently on PGWP and working under noc0621 at my current company for less than 4 mos., but another employer offered me a permanent job with LMIA approved (noc 1331) am I eligible for the 600 points or would I need 12 months of experience in an LMIA approved position?
By the way i have 5 year work experience (noc 0621) back home in the last 10 years- and i can use this experience to make me qualify in ee right? Thanks.
As long as the LMIA states permanent and full-time, you can get the 600 points. Your 5 years of previous work experience is enough to qualify for FSW.

prcand

Oct 29, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tamang tama pag open ko... hi bellaluna! napadaan lang. mukha kasing tagtuyot ung request for passports recently LOL

bellaluna said:
As long as the LMIA states permanent and full-time, you can get the 600 points. Your 5 years of previous work experience is enough to qualify for FSW.

canada_hopeful

Star Member
Jun 10, 2015
for SG guys, question regarding sa application form for SG PCC.

for no. 22, nicheck ko si "Migration", bakit yung instruction pa rin "please proceed to Question 22? ano ginawa nyo, nifill-upn nyo yung next question which regarding "What are your reasons for emigrating.."? nicheck ko yung form for citizens, same lng may nadagdag lng sa non-citizens.

22. Purpose for which COC is required?
Migration (If ‘Yes’, please proceed to Question 22)
Education (If ‘Yes’, please proceed to Question 23)
Employment (If ‘Yes’, please proceed to Question 24)
Business
Marriage

Adoption
Others

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
prcand said:
tamang tama pag open ko... hi bellaluna! napadaan lang. mukha kasing tagtuyot ung request for passports recently LOL
Ahihi, hi rin po! Tanggap ko na na mukhang sasagad sa 6 months na ang applications for PNP. :) Pero may pag-asa ka pa rin dahil mabilis sa VO mo.

reivax

Star Member
Jul 27, 2015
AOR Received.
03-08-2015
Passport Req..
11-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
27-01-2016
Hello mga kabayan!

Gusto ko lang ishare na natanggap ko na yung ppr.
Sana malapit nyo na rin matanggap yung sa inyo.
Maraming salamat sa inyong lahat!

JoyceM

Apr 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
reivax said:
Hello mga kabayan!

Gusto ko lang ishare na natanggap ko na yung ppr.
Sana malapit nyo na rin matanggap yung sa inyo.
Maraming salamat sa inyong lahat!
Congrats!!! At last isa na namang pinoy may PPR!! Ottawa po ba ang nagrequest or anong LVO?

reivax

Star Member
Jul 27, 2015
AOR Received.
03-08-2015
Passport Req..
11-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
27-01-2016
JoyceM said:
Congrats!!! At last isa na namang pinoy may PPR!! Ottawa po ba ang nagrequest or anong LVO?
salamat!
oo Ottawa pero isesend ko na lang sa LVO.