+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

For ECA which is preferred-WES, CES or ICAS

binjay

Star Member
Apr 27, 2018
Hi Mr. Preetsingh,

My ECA report says-

1. Bachelor of Commerce- Candian Equivalency: Two years Diploma (IQAS)
2. ACCA- Candian Equivalency: Bachelor's degree three years (WES)

Can I choose "Two or more certificates, diplomas, or degrees." as my education level and claim points accordingly?

Thanks for helping me out.

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
Hi Mr. Preetsingh,

My ECA report says-

1. Bachelor of Commerce- Candian Equivalency: Two years Diploma (IQAS)
2. ACCA- Candian Equivalency: Bachelor's degree three years (WES)

Can I choose "Two or more certificates, diplomas, or degrees." as my education level and claim points accordingly?

Thanks for helping me out.
yes, you can choose "two or more"

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
Thanks for your reply Mr. Preetsingh. Also, is it OK to get one degree assessed from IQAS and another from WES? Won't I be facing any issues at the time of ITA due to this?
No

Reactions: binjay

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
Thanks a lot Mr. PreetSingh. Do you know someone who has assessed one credentials from one body and another credential from another body. Are you sure it won't be a problem for me in future?
I have done it. Bachelors from WES and Masters from IQAS. You can read my details in signature.

binjay

Star Member
Apr 27, 2018
Hi,

I am going to start my ECA process and I was thinking to use University of Alberta for assessment (IQAS). My reason for going for this because it does not require me to attest my local degrees from HEC Pakistan ( Higher Education Commission) as it is a government institution and it is really cumbersome to make them do things correctly.

Has anybody had any experience with using Uni of Alberta for attestation? How was it?
Hi rajafaran,
I am also from Pakistan and opting for IQAS for the very reason. However, my ACCA credentials can only be assessed by WES and they donot require Matric or Inter attestation for ACCAs. My question is whether it is ok to assess one credential from IQAS and another from WES? Is there any problem that I can potentially face due to this at the time of EE profile or ITA?
Looking forward for your help.

Abhishek0410

May 4, 2018
Hi Mr. PreetSingh,

I have completed my B.Com Degree (3 years) from university of Mumbai and PGDFP Diploma (1 year) from an autonomous college in Delhi. I am planning to get both of them assessed separately by two bodies. Is it possible? One from WES and Other CES.

I read that you have done it. Is there a provision inside express entry pool form that we can give two reference numbers.

Need HELP

Abhishek0410

May 4, 2018
I have done it. Bachelors from WES and Masters from IQAS. You can read my details in signature.
Hi Mr. PreetSingh,

I have completed my B.Com Degree (3 years) from university of Mumbai and PGDFP Diploma (1 year) from an autonomous college in Delhi. I am planning to get both of them assessed separately by two bodies. Is it possible? One from WES and Other CES.

I read that you have done it. Is there a provision inside express entry pool form that we can give two reference numbers.

Also If I am sending my Post graduate diploma assessment to IQAS, then is it mandatory to send my BAchelors as well with it since I will be getting it assessed from other body.

Need HELP

OMI11

Star Member
Apr 27, 2017
Following is my wife's ECA report by WES.

CANADIAN EQUIVALENCY SUMMARY
Bachelor's degree (four years)
Duplicate Evaluation Report (original completed on October 02, 2017)

CREDENTIAL ANALYSIS
1. Credential Authentication: Documents were sent directly by the institution
Credential: Intermediate Examination Certificate
Year: 2011
Awarded By: Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education, Gujranwala
Major/Specialization: General Academic
Canadian Equivalency: Secondary school diploma

2. Credential Authentication: Documents were verified by the institution
Credential: Bachelor of Arts (Pass)
Year: 2013
Awarded By: University of the Punjab
Major/Specialization: Liberal Arts
Canadian Equivalency: Diploma (two years)

Remarks: The course-by-course analysis is based on the attached transcript and a
sample evaluation in our database*.

3. Credential Authentication: Documents were verified by the institution
Credential: Master of Arts
Year: 2015
Awarded By: University of the Punjab
Major/Specialization: Economics
Canadian Equivalency: Bachelor's degree (four years)

My question is how should I fill this information in express entry profile?
How many rows should I create in profile.

I will Highly appreciate your response... Thank you

Shahid28

Mar 21, 2018
No dear all ECAs do not require original documents. I am surprised to know that they all are working in Canada for the same purpose but requirements are totally different for every ECA company and moreover evaluations for same documents also differ between them. If WES evaluate a candidate as Graduate same candidate evaluated by other company as Masters.

CES do not require any original document or even any document directly from any institution. They also do not require SS and HSC attested copies, just simple copies will serve the requirement.

"Please refer to additional notes below regarding documents acceptable by CES:

HEC (Higher Education Commission) attested photocopies of the Degree Certificate and Mark Sheet/Result Card sent directly to CES by the HEC. (HEC can only attest documents for university-level degrees, e.g. Bachelor, Master, Ph.D.)

OR

Applicants may request that HEC place the attested copies in an official signed and sealed envelope. These copies can be in black & white or colour. The applicant can then forward this sealed envelope to CES with their application, along with their own copies, a signed application form, and payment.CES must be able to confirm the attestation on the HEC website."

http://learn.utoronto.ca/international-professionals/comparative-education-service-ces/country-list/pakistan
How to create client number for ices?

Arilev

Jun 12, 2018
Hi everyone!
I just got a WES report saying that my studies are not accredited ( Ireland) and the report just says that I have a secondary school diploma while normaly I have a licenciate in Acupuncture and I am currently doing a Master. As the result, I am not quilified for express entry. Do you think a different ECA company would assess my degree differently? WES took nearly 4 months to do that report.. Thank you!