+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

For ECA which is preferred-WES, CES or ICAS

Rochak007

Jun 20, 2018
Hi,
I did my Bachelors ( B.Tech) from Uttar Pradesh Technical University and Post Graduation Diploma from Narsee Monjee Institute Of Management, Mumbai ( Distance Learning).
Can anyone please suggest shall I go with WES or IQAS?
Also,
WES is asking for Degree Certificate copy along with the Transcripts.
Do I need to send the Self Attested copy of my Degrees? or do I need to attest it from University registrar?
Please suggest.

mmukhtar

Jun 26, 2018
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
I won't recommend using WES to anyone.My degree was evaluated incorrectly. My MS was evaluated as a bachelor (4 years). My friend faced a similar problem and went for CES for revaluation of his degree and they evaluated him correctly. So I will probably do the same now.
My question is, do we need to send the documents to CES after getting attestation from HEC or by the institute.

As per their site,
Stamped/signed and dated by an appropriate official of the educational institution attended
Envelope must be sealed by the institution with a stamp or signature over the flap
Photocopies will not be accepted
How to Send:
Send directly to CES by the institution attended

Which means (Questions):
1. Do we need to send original marksheets/certificates to CES
2. Do we need to request the institution send those documents directly to CES

Tahreemkamran

Jul 10, 2018
My question is, do we need to send the documents to CES after getting attestation from HEC or by the institute.

As per their site,
Stamped/signed and dated by an appropriate official of the educational institution attended
Envelope must be sealed by the institution with a stamp or signature over the flap
Photocopies will not be accepted
How to Send:
Send directly to CES by the institution attended

Which means (Questions):
1. Do we need to send original marksheets/certificates to CES
2. Do we need to request the institution send those documents directly to CES

Hi i have the same query? Did u get it attest byvthe institute ofmr HEC?
Plz help

rambocharlie

Aug 7, 2018
I did my ECA from WES , and they downgraded my qualification to 2 year Diploma, whereas I did this 3 year regular computer engineering diploma post completion of my higher and senior secondary study. Does anyone know or had such experience , where they were able to get the correct score going through different ECA agency.? Any help will be highly appreciated...!!

hamgha

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
07-07-2017
Nomination.....
12-04-2017
IELTS Request
21-01-2017
Med's Done....
25-04-2017
I did my ECA from WES , and they downgraded my qualification to 2 year Diploma, whereas I did this 3 year regular computer engineering diploma post completion of my higher and senior secondary study. Does anyone know or had such experience , where they were able to get the correct score going through different ECA agency.? Any help will be highly appreciated...!!
It happens a lot. Not all diplomas are considered equal. You can get it done from another agency or just go with that evaluation

Sep 3, 2018
I did MBA from UK and WES didnt evaluate that and now i am trying ICES , will keep you posted
Hi .... would appreciate if you can tell me about your degree assessment process and results as my husband has also done his MBA from cardiff Metropolitan University. We are mailing his MBA degree only to IQAS. will it be sufficient as he will be my dependent and I'll be the principal applicant. Thanx

MWGIRL

Feb 8, 2015
Ok I know someone who has been evaluated differently by both institutions. I will share the link of this thread with him. He will reply if he is willing to. He is my university fellow. The only thing is, the people who have been evaluated correctly loves WES as they have a much shorter spam of assessment process and those who wasted their money by getting an extra evaluation hold a grudge against WES and hence react this way. So they choose to try ways to improve their score to get an ITA. We can all try. Nothing wrong with that. Simple. End of story :)

Ps: read the 5th comment here. http :// www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/why-difference-ces-vs-wes-assessment-t235230.0.html;msg3843700#msg3843700

pls is there any nigeria nurse on this platform, pls I need clarifications about Nurse's ECA from WES and CES(urgent pls)

MWGIRL

Feb 8, 2015
It happens a lot. Not all diplomas are considered equal. You can get it done from another agency or just go with that evaluation

but why?, WES evaluated my three years nursing diploma as not having any equivalent in Canadian Education, pls what can I do

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
My UK PG certificate is under WES evaluation. Keeping fingers crossed and praying I qualify for two or more certificates :)

I will probably try BCIT or IQAS incase if it doesn't evaluated correctly but hope it does

advocatematch

May 22, 2017
WES has been giving some strange results lately. A client of mine, an MBA from the Faculty of Management Studies, Delhi University was evaluated as a Post Graduate Diploma in Business Management. Lost him 7 points but he still got an invite in the last draw. Just finalizing his application.
But have asked other clients to avoid WES for now...