+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

For ECA which is preferred-WES, CES or ICAS

ccl_00032

Nov 28, 2017
NOC Code......
Do I need to send my prior secondary school documents if I only want to get my Bachelors and Masters degrees assessed? Is the prior secondary school stuff required by CES, WES, Icas, IQAS etc.? The applicant is from Pakistan
I am having same confusion.
Do I need to send my prior secondary school documents if I only want to get my Bachelors and Masters degrees assessed? Is the prior secondary school stuff required by CES, WES, Icas, IQAS etc.? The applicant is from Pakistan

Because WES is asking for Secondary School Certificate when you choose country, I did mine from a small town it's hell difficult for me to get those documents attested. although my Bachelors and masters degrees are already attested by HEC.

Asad H

Star Member
Nov 5, 2017
As to my knowledge marks doesn't count at all as it is not an academic evaluation; once i made an inquiry to BCIT-ICES about a similar case, in my case there were transfered credits that shows no marks (thats because i moved to another university then ) and they said marks is not a criteria of the evaluation at all,
what i sugest, you send this inquiry directly by e-mail to WES and BCIT and see what they will respond, though your university should be accridited either way. Best
Thanks

engr.humayun

Nov 19, 2017
KSA
Anybody here who holds MBA from UCP, Lahore (PK), kindly let me know from which ECA-organization you did your assessment.
WES is mentioning that they don't assess degrees from UCP, Lahore (PK).

Hamza Shabbir

Jan 6, 2018
HI,

PLEASE CONFIRM, MY UNIVERSITY FROM WHERE I DID MBA (INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT SCIENCES, LAHORE) IS NOT LISTED IN WES INSTITUTE LIST. BUT IMY UNIVERSITY IS RECOGNIZED BY HEC (HIGHER EDUCATION COMMISSION) PAKISTAN.

PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHAT SHOULD I DO..!!

HAMZA

Bacelor

Oct 20, 2017
HI,

PLEASE CONFIRM, MY UNIVERSITY FROM WHERE I DID MBA (INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT SCIENCES, LAHORE) IS NOT LISTED IN WES INSTITUTE LIST. BUT IMY UNIVERSITY IS RECOGNIZED BY HEC (HIGHER EDUCATION COMMISSION) PAKISTAN.

HAMZA
No otherway than to take your chances, you need it at the end of the day so just go for it with crossed fingers !

engr.humayun

Nov 19, 2017
KSA
HI,

HAMZA
Hamza,
You can ignore WES, and select other designated ECA organizations like ICAS, IQAS, etc. for your ECA purpose.

Reactions: Hamza Shabbir

bigas

Jul 19, 2017
Dear All,

Even my MBA from Wales university UK rejected by WES, i have no clue why. any body suggest any other agency.

engr.humayun

Nov 19, 2017
KSA
Dear All,

Even my MBA from Wales university UK rejected by WES, i have no clue why. any body suggest any other agency.
You can ignore WES results, and select other designated ECA organizations like ICAS, IQAS, etc. for your ECA purpose...

Good luck...!

Reactions: bigas

bigas

Jul 19, 2017
Dear All,

Can some one please advise how much should i score in IELTS for PNP.
I have graduated from a university from India and post graduation from University of wales UK.
Total 7+ years of full time Work experience in UK and Dubai from MNC Companies.

Can someone please advise from your experiences ,thanks in advance.