+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

For Applicants of 2007 (in London): Has Anyone received documents update letter?

hronaque

Star Member
May 28, 2009
Vancouver
Category........
Other
Re: For Applicants of 2007 (in London): Has Anyone received documents update let

BobbyB said:
piolo said:
Hi Altuary.

Thanks for joining regarding this topic initiated by BobbyB. I also received that
generic letter sometime in August of last year. Good to know what's the latest
on 2007 May to December hopefuls. FYI, I submitted my application Oct. 28, 2007
Aor received Nov. 26, 2007
Represented by Campbell Cohen
Physical therapist from the Phils. and currently based in Abudhabi

Thanks for your input, Guys.
I think that this "Generic Letter" was sent to almost everybody (2006-2007 Applicants - those that had not been sent a documents update letter) for Administration purposes .(Sifting and Shortlisting those who were still interested, and also to give a chance to those who would want to apply under the new rules to withdraw their cases and get a refund). I personally didn't see it this way then.

In hindsight , I think this was the reason for that letter.
Your right bobby. It seems they are just trying to filter the applications so that they can stop processing those applicants who are not interested or have backed out. This will help to reduce the backlog of applications. Wanted to ask you guys that for the IELTS scores they only apply to principal applicants or secondary applicants too ..

BobbyB

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: For Applicants of 2007 (in London): Has Anyone received documents update let

Your right bobby. It seems they are just trying to filter the applications so that they can stop processing those applicants who are not interested or have backed out. This will help to reduce the backlog of applications. Wanted to ask you guys that for the IELTS scores they only apply to principal applicants or secondary applicants too ..

Only the Principal Applicant.

BobbyB

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
aqsaa said:
i applied feb 07, aor may 07 and got update letter in feb 09.

hope that helps
Thank you.
This is what I have been suspecting. It is the application date that they follow (not AOR). I might be wrong, but this is what I have seen on other forums other than trackit.com.

piolo

Star Member
Mar 30, 2009
Hi, that's nice bobbyB, at least a month or 2 earlier. Thanks aqsaa for your input.
I hope more will participate each day 'till 12-31-2009, right BobbyB? Your initiative
is really great, keeps our faith growing.

BobbyB

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Guys,

Have you noticed that on CIC London's Web-site the processing times have gone up again.

Processing Times at Individual Visa Offices in Europe

(months) 30% of cases finalized in: 50% of cases finalized in: 70% of cases finalized in: 80% of cases finalized in:
London 34 36 39 41

Date Modified: 2009-05-11

hopefuldxb

Jun 2, 2009
Applied: Feb 2007
AOR: May 2007
Documents Update: March 2009

BTW, does anyone know how long the process takes once the documents are recieved by CHC?

BobbyB

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hopefuldxb said:
Applied: Feb 2007
AOR: May 2007
Documents Update: March 2009

BTW, does anyone know how long the process takes once the documents are recieved by CHC?
I guess, No one can say, as this depends on how quickly they can verify and prove the authenticity of the documents.
It also depends on how good you have prepared your Documents (made easy, the life of the IO handling your case )
Thank you, hopefuldxb!!
From the look of things the Documents update letter is sent to applicants (again, based on the application date),
from anytime between 2 years onwards. This is one of the things I personally wanted to verify.

BobbyB

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
filipce said:
Hi.My AOR is November 2007 Viena and in 22May I got e-mail asking me to send the documents.I am from Macedonia.

Hi filipce,

Thank you for your input but, please note this is only meant for Applicants of London CIC office.

Vienna (Wien and other countries) have a different time line.
Could you please remove this thread of yours - Pleeaasse!!!!

hopefuldxb

Jun 2, 2009
If we cannot send the documents in time, how long of an extension can we get? I have an IELTS that is over two years old and am having getting trouble getting my cleareance certificates in time

BobbyB

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hopefuldxb said:
If we cannot send the documents in time, how long of an extension can we get? I have an IELTS that is over two years old and am having getting trouble getting my cleareance certificates in time
Why don't you write them and ask for it ASAP.?

Put in the 2 years IELTS, if it will earn you the points you require.
Note:

Language test results must not be older than one year at the time of application.

So, if this result which you have was not older than 1-Year from the date of your application then you may still use it.

Clearance certificates are very useful and Important for a decision to be taken on any case. You should have started that long time ago. However, write them and explain the situation, whilst submitting all other Docs.

hronaque

Star Member
May 28, 2009
Vancouver
Category........
Other
Hey Guys,

Just wanted to know how and from where do i get my certificates and degrees notarized in kuwait.
Want to start preparing the documents and avoid last minute headaches.

Anybody from kuwait can throw some light on this ???

Regards
Ron

BobbyB

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Anyone Received documents update later up till now June 09 (from London Office).?

Will keep u alive till end of Dec. 2009.

The TTL= time to live, for this post is 31.12.2009

hronaque

Star Member
May 28, 2009
Vancouver
Category........
Other
Hey guys,

I am flying to canada next week for a visit. Got the visitors visa for 3 months and will be returning in July 2nd week inshallah.
Just wanted to see how the place is ?

If i happen to get a job on a work permit will my application be processed faster ?

Regards
Ron