+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

For Applicants of 2007 (in London): Has Anyone received documents update letter?

BobbyB

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
piolo said:
BobbyB and others for May to Dec. 2007 hopefuls, any new inputs?

July 2009 is about to end, any one who got 120day letter? Just to keep this topic alive.....

Hi Piolo,

I have not received anything and as Edupolo posted above, even Trackit.com has not got any new updates since 15th of June. However, I am not expecting anything until September/October.

Recall: "My Guess"
AOR JULY - Docs update Letter JUNE
AOR AUG -....................Letter JULY
AOR SEP -.......................Letter AUG
AOR OCT-..........................Letter SEP
AOR NOV-...........................Letter OCT
AOR DEC-............................Letter NOV.
and that would be it for 2009.

tonnyinchina

Star Member
Mar 21, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
Beijing
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
LANDED..........
15th October 2010
BobbyB said:
Anyone.?

Will keep u alive till end of Dec. 2009.

The TTL= time to live, for this post is 31.12.2009
Thought i should share..application 2007 and towards June 2009 received documents request letter(initial assessment) within 120 days.Beijing office.

edupolo

Jun 24, 2009
Visa Office......
London (Ottawa)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-09-2007
Doc's Request.
17-02-2010
Med's Request
17-07-2010
Med's Done....
27-07-2010
Passport Req..
10-06-2011
VISA ISSUED...
07-07-2011
LANDED..........
21-07-2011
Isn't it funny that we were talking yesterday about trackitt not being updated since 15JUN???
Well, good news, many people have updated their cases and some others from June 2007 and July 2007 have started to receive their update letter. My application date is 06 Sept 2007, so getting quite excited!

BobbyB

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
edupolo said:
Isn't it funny that we were talking yesterday about trackitt not being updated since 15JUN???
Well, good news, many people have updated their cases and some others from June 2007 and July 2007 have started to receive their update letter. My application date is 06 Sept 2007, so getting quite excited!
Good News. Looks like you are going to be in the next Batch.

woodmans

Aug 6, 2009
Hi Everyone!
We are a family from the UK. We applied in October 2007 and have an AOR of November 2007. We recieved the generic letter to reaffirm our wish to move, which everyone got. Since then we have heard nothing. We are following the time lines via forums and hope to recieve our letter at the end of this year/ beginning of next year, based on when June and July applicants recieved theirs. What I don't understand is why the time frame published on the CIC website has shot up, it doesn't seem to make any sense to me! We are ever hopeful that our case will be opened soon, as we HATE all this waiting!
Does anyone know which documents we can get copies of now, to save time? Do they need to be certified copies or photocopies?
Best wishes to all those fellow people waiting like us, we feel your pain!
Sarah.

BobbyB

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
woodmans said:
Hi Everyone!
We are a family from the UK. We applied in October 2007 and have an AOR of November 2007. We recieved the generic letter to reaffirm our wish to move, which everyone got. Since then we have heard nothing. We are following the time lines via forums and hope to recieve our letter at the end of this year/ beginning of next year, based on when June and July applicants recieved theirs. What I don't understand is why the time frame published on the CIC website has shot up, it doesn't seem to make any sense to me! We are ever hopeful that our case will be opened soon, as we HATE all this waiting!
Does anyone know which documents we can get copies of now, to save time? Do they need to be certified copies or photocopies?
Best wishes to all those fellow people waiting like us, we feel your pain!
Sarah.

Hi Sarah,

Thank you for your input. I think we have the same time lines. We are also in the UK and applied in the same month.
Just for your information, take a look at this post of mine: Hope this helps.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/fyi-for-old-applicants-typicalsample-cic-update-letter-t21615.0.html;msg109939#msg109939

If you wouldn't mind, could you please inform/post as soon as you get any news.

Thanks.

BobbyB

woodmans

Aug 6, 2009
HI BobbyB
Many thanks for that link, I just need to do something useful!
I will certainly put regular updates on here and fingers crossed it will not be too long before we both hear something!
Keep up the good work!
Sarah

newcomer

Dec 3, 2007
Middle East
Well I m also a London applicant ,with an AOR date of July 2007 .I ve got documents submission letter from CHC to submit docs till Nov. 17th.
The letter was posted on 17th of July.

regards

Mrs K

Jul 11, 2009
Dear Newcomer

Congratulations on receiving the update letter. Can you kindly post the contents of the update letter received from CHC London on this post just want to see if its similar to the one BobbyB has kindly shared in the link above date March 2007 or are there any changes.

If you could kindly inform what documents copies are requested and which ones have to be certified/notarised according to the CHC London update letter it will be of great help.

Many thanks in advance.

Mrs K

Jul 11, 2009
Thank you very much.
With your kind permission I have send you a PM in your account.
Your help is much appreciated.
Regards
Mrs K

BobbyB

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
newcomer said:
Well I m also a London applicant ,with an AOR date of July 2007 .I ve got documents submission letter from CHC to submit docs till Nov. 17th.
The letter was posted on 17th of July.

regards
Thank you for the input newcomer, and congratulations Man.

Good Luck.

BobbyB

Mrs K

Jul 11, 2009
Dear Newcomer and BobbyB

I have a simple question which I am confused about. The update letter request from CHC London says "Provide copies of ....." There is no mention of notarised/certified copies at all.
In the London Visa office checklist Appendix A for FSW it says, "...Send Notarised copies of all documents except police certificates which must be originals...."

My question is which one do you follow?
Correct me if I am wrong but getting all copies notarised will cost a fortune.

Please share how you intend to proceed on this issue of copies of documents or notarised copies of documents.

Thanks