+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

For Applicants of 2007 (in London): Has Anyone received documents update letter?

BobbyB

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
FYI:

Hello All,

I emailed CHC-LONDON 2 days back asking about the status of my case mentioning that my case has entered into 44th month of processing and they came with the same standard reply......"YOUR FILE IS GOING THROUGH ROUTINE BACKGROUND CHECKS". Anyone has any idea what kinda
checks they are doing which they are not getting over with. I sent my Documents to them in JUNE-2009 and since then I am waiting for their call for medicals. Interestingly this time the replying officer's initials are different than the previous one. In reply of my 42 to 48 months time line inquiry they replied "The time period of 42 to 48 months is an estimation of the time taken to process a file in London but this is subject to change according to individual cases" NO KIDDING.

Keeping my hopes high, but they make me wonder what is their criteria of processing the applications.

Have a good night / day where ever you are and GOD BLESS.

Regards,
i2canada.

Source:
http://www.trackitt.com/canada-discussion-forums/federal-skilled-workers/574136207/chc-london-2007-applicants/page/last_page

rupeshhari

VIP Member
Sep 15, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 2008 to CIO
Doc's Request.
Jan 2009
AOR Received.
Feb 2009 from VO
IELTS Request
Didn't do IELTS.
File Transfer...
Not transfered to regional office.
Med's Request
July 2010 with RPRF and another PCC.
Med's Done....
Meds - September 2010. PCC - Late Oct 2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Early November 2010
VISA ISSUED...
December 2010 - Exactly days shy of 2 years since I sent in my application to CIO.
LANDED..........
Hi BobbyB. i think that is a good sign (if they are telling the truth). This would be the security checks. Given you stayed in many countries, it would probably take longer than those who lived in one or two places (i am guessing). But let me also warn you. CIC buffalo had "lied" to me saying that my application was in process and when i emailed again, i realised it didnt mean "in process" as defined by application status but that it is waiting to be processed. I am at an airport, so should go board my flight. Good luck with the application. Pray you get it soon.

BobbyB

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Maaties said:
Hi BobbyB. i think that is a good sign (if they are telling the truth). This would be the security checks. Given you stayed in many countries, it would probably take longer than those who lived in one or two places (i am guessing). But let me also warn you. CIC buffalo had "lied" to me saying that my application was in process and when i emailed again, i realised it didnt mean "in process" as defined by application status but that it is waiting to be processed. I am at an airport, so should go board my flight. Good luck with the application. Pray you get it soon.
Hey Maaties,
Nice to hear from you again. Hope you are well? Thanks for posting here again, but unfortunately that message from CIC is not for me (This is not with regards to my case).
It is an extract/quote from trackitt which I posted for the information of old applicants who desperately wait for any kind of news (Though there is hardly any good news).
You are right my friend, my status has always been "In process" from day 1 which exactly means that it is waiting to be processed, as I have sent in only a form since the date of application and nothing else has ever been received or requested by them. So they cannot be processing anything and that is exactly why I have never ever bothered to get the so called CAIPS note - which I personally think would not have anything other than what I already know - date applied, AOr sent, male , Principal Applicant and all that basic stuff, that you fill in the application form.
Anyway, I hope you are over with your waiting and must have landed by now and gone back to the states. PM me sometimes when you have time.

Best wishes and Bon Voyage.

BobbyB

hamayun

Nov 3, 2010
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
18-Jan-2017, Case file CIC
Doc's Request.
25-April-2017
Nomination.....
23 November 2016
AOR Received.
11-March-2017
IELTS Request
16-07-2013 submit with file online
File Transfer...
13-March-2017
Med's Request
25-April-2016
Med's Done....
12-May-2017
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
05 July 2017
VISA ISSUED...
25 July 2017
LANDED..........
1 September 2017
HI
I apply March 2005 CHC Islamabad , case move london, six year spent and still wait
any person receive any letter from CHC london please share
my cell number 0333-5319071
hamayun

mehpk

Nov 2, 2007
Bahrain
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
One of my friend applied in MAR 2006 from ISB, and his case was transferred to CHC London in APR, and he is still waiting for his update letter......................

regards

hamayun said:
HI
I apply March 2005 CHC Islamabad , case move london, six year spent and still wait
any person receive any letter from CHC london please share
my cell number 0333-5319071
hamayun

Deeaar

Oct 27, 2010
ABU DHABI , UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
Case Processing Pilot - Ottawa
NOC Code......
(1241-B) Oct 2007
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AUG 2007
Doc's Request.
AUG 2007
AOR Received.
OCT 2007
IELTS Request
FEB 2008 ( Total Band 8 )
File Transfer...
MARCH 2010
Med's Request
15/10/2010
Med's Done....
26/10/10
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
04/03/2011. Sent on 08/03/2011
VISA ISSUED...
30/03/2011
LANDED..........
25 July 2011
Dear Friends,

An update for you all on my case. Last week I wrote an email to CHC London enquiring about PPR. My file has been transferred to Case Processing Pilot- Ottawa in March 2010.

Therefore, below is the reply I got from CPP-O Canada Visa officer .

We expect to be able to start issuing visas in January 2011.

Case Processing Pilot - Ottawa | Centre de Traitement Pilote - Ottawa - 1
Citizenship and Immigration Canada | Citoyenneté et Immigration Canada
219 Laurier Avenue West Ottawa ON K1A 1L1 | 219 avenue Laurier Ouest

7th Floor | 7ème étage, Section B

Ottawa ON K1A 1L1 Canada

Request everyone to pray for us that we get our PPR soon.

Best wishes to everyone for the same.

khalidhaider

Sep 9, 2010
I received letter from London that they are shifting files from Islamabad to London is underway. They told me that if we will not contact you in January 2011. You resend your enquiry about your case.
I want to know that what is the point of master degree as private candidate for 2years .
Secondly , i want to know what the wife point, if she is intermediate as reguler student.
Seniors, tell me or send me web site regarding above 2 question.

Khalid Haider
From Karachi

CanadianLove

Star Member
Apr 11, 2010
Saudi Arabia
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
Aug 2009
AOR Received.
July 2007
KHalidHaider,

Masters - 23 pts
Wife - 0 pts

seniors may comment

KShahid

Star Member
Oct 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
May 10
IELTS Request
Submitted with Docs
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
Aug 10
Med's Done....
Aug 10
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Dec 10
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 11
LANDED..........
Last week of March 2011. (Alhamdolillah)
Hello Bobby,

Just to update you that I have reeived the PPR on 20th of Dec and wish you all the best for you guys in waiting.

KS

tiagoshan

Dec 26, 2010
Hi BobbyB,

"trackitt.com/canada-discussion-forums/federal-skilled-workers/574136207/chc-london-2007-applicants/page/2"

the above link was posted by me in trackitt forum,
my ecas says- we started processing your application 5, Nov 2007
I applied from UAE, applied myself without any agent, a friend of mine Nov 06 applicant to CHC london, just got RPRF&medical request a month ago,
I had a caips done in july which says 10 pts given for age and rest is just the basic info, but there was a bring forward date which was Nov 4,2009 looks like they did not.
I had my caips done through a person in canada who said there a plenty of cases like mine waiting, and CHC London has a reputation of being on time, so there will be a doc request soon, which i expect in the first quarter of 2011. I applied for TRV twice, one before my PR app in 2007 and on in 2008, however i was refused, reason i dont have proper ties to UAE, second time i was refused as the officer was not convinced i will return after TR period, however i applied again since i have some ties now to UAE, i have my own company. I am sure they will refuse again, because my PR application is in process and this will be considered as "Dual Intent" Since TRV is not on any point system and there is no way to appeal it, the sole discretion is at the officer's hand they refuse it than taking a risk.

Anyway whats your case status?

cheers

ItsBeenLongNow

Champion Member
Nov 26, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi, "RPRF&medical request a month ago" - you friend for both med and passport request at the same time?
also could you share what info your friend has in his caips -thanks

schwarzeradler

Mar 10, 2010
tiagoshan said:
Hi BobbyB,

"trackitt.com/canada-discussion-forums/federal-skilled-workers/574136207/chc-london-2007-applicants/page/2"

the above link was posted by me in trackitt forum,
my ecas says- we started processing your application 5, Nov 2007
I applied from UAE, applied myself without any agent, a friend of mine Nov 06 applicant to CHC london, just got RPRF&medical request a month ago,
I had a caips done in july which says 10 pts given for age and rest is just the basic info, but there was a bring forward date which was Nov 4,2009 looks like they did not.
I had my caips done through a person in canada who said there a plenty of cases like mine waiting, and CHC London has a reputation of being on time, so there will be a doc request soon, which i expect in the first quarter of 2011. I applied for TRV twice, one before my PR app in 2007 and on in 2008, however i was refused, reason i dont have proper ties to UAE, second time i was refused as the officer was not convinced i will return after TR period, however i applied again since i have some ties now to UAE, i have my own company. I am sure they will refuse again, because my PR application is in process and this will be considered as "Dual Intent" Since TRV is not on any point system and there is no way to appeal it, the sole discretion is at the officer's hand they refuse it than taking a risk.

Anyway whats your case status?

cheers
Hi Tiagoshan,
Any news? Any new update with reference to your case or is it a "dead end" ?
Looks like all Oct 2007 to Feb2007 files have been put away and the applicants sent into hibernation.

martha marita

Aug 1, 2007
Not sure what the london office is doing. They increased the processing time to 44 months in london. Those who applied end February 2008 will be reaching 36 months now. Thats is 8 months to reach the deadline time line. How long will they take to ask for documents, medicals and ppt.