+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

For Applicants of 2007 (in London): Has Anyone received documents update letter?

chintu

Sep 6, 2009
Kuwait
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-Jul-2007
Doc's Request.
01-May-2009
AOR Received.
01-Jul-2007
Med's Request
01-Aug-2010
Med's Done....
01-Sep-2010
Passport Req..
Apr 2011
VISA ISSUED...
May 2011
LANDED..........
Aug 2011
Thanks Tonny,

I am usually a silent listner on this forum.

Chintu

tonnyinchina said:
Chintu,welcome! From Trackitt right? It's good to have you in this forum too.

visaexpert4indians

Mar 19, 2010
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My friend applied in April 2006 and he got his file number. He hired a consultant. He has not got any document or IELTS request yet. If any one of you applied in 2006 and got any letter from embassy, please help us to solve this case.....

The consultant may wrote the address of his office and my friend is not getting any response from visa office. He has not take IELTS yet, because he has not got the request to clear IELTS or submitting full document.

Please help us to understand the old process...

Thanks in advance............

ahmadtajwer

Champion Member
Jun 29, 2009
Aurora
it depends on the country of applucation, some asian and african countries can take ages to start process under old rules. when u hire conaultants they put their office's address and not of client so ur friend's consultant will be getting all correspondances from chc and not ur friend.

visaexpert4indians

Mar 19, 2010
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ahmadtajwer said:
it depends on the country of applucation, some asian and african countries can take ages to start process under old rules. when u hire conaultants they put their office's address and not of client so ur friend's consultant will be getting all correspondances from chc and not ur friend.
YES WE UNDERSTAND, WE ARE GOING TO CHANGE THE ADDRESS WITH THE HELP OF FILE NUMBER WHICH MY FRIEND GOT..

CAN U PLEASE HELP, HOW TO KNOW THE CONTACT DETAILS????

AND

CAN U PLEASE HELP, HOW TO CHANGE THE CONTACT DETAILS????

OTHER MEMBERS WHO APPLIED IN 2006 ARE REQUESTED TO WRITE THEIR TIME LINE HERE.....

WE ARE FROM INDIA AND OUR VISA OFFICE IS NEW DELHI....

sharik

Apr 21, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
june 2007
Doc's Request.
oct 2009
Med's Done....
April 2010
Interview........
WAIVED
I applied in June 2007 at London Office then in Nov 2009 i sent my docs to them. In the month of april 10 they asked for medial n RFPF fee which i submitted in April 2010 and now i am still waiting.. Has any1 go through withthis procedure plz share information and experiences Thanx.....

CanadianLove

Star Member
Apr 11, 2010
Saudi Arabia
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
Aug 2009
AOR Received.
July 2007
well congratulations Sharik, looks like you almost through, im Jul 07, still awaiting Meds, pray for me

mirza897

Apr 4, 2010
Hi Sharik,

Am also a Feb,2007 applicant. sent medicals and RPRF and they recvd on the 6th April; since then waiting..... keep me posted if you get the passport request, I hope we all get it soon.

sharik

Apr 21, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
june 2007
Doc's Request.
oct 2009
Med's Done....
April 2010
Interview........
WAIVED
Hi mirza

I will definately inform you once i heard from Canada high com. in london. Although i think u may received the passport request before then me. becoz i submited the RPRF and medical at 27 April 2010 and u did it on 6 april 2010

Regards

Bigmo

May 24, 2009
BobbyB said:
Hi Guy's,

Have you noticed that the last update letter sent to a 2007 applicant was on the 11th of March, 2010.
Have they stopped/Paused again?

Regards to Piolo, Tonnyinchina and Tajwer. Will be back from the Easter Hols Tomorrow.

BobbyB
Bobby you haven't received the update yet? :eek:

Wow, whats going on? Anyways the FBI said they sent my clearance letter by first class mail on April 21. Still waiting for that. Also my clearance from Qatar. Thats all thats pending. I don't know if it takes that much time for mail to reach UAE from USA.

Anyways I don't know why your update is taking this long. We both send had the same situation but mine was sent to me November but I received them in mid January. That gave me only two months to do everything. Oh well. thats life right?

But there must be something wrong for yours to take that long.

BobbyB

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Bigmo said:
Bobby you haven't received the update yet? :eek:

Wow, whats going on? Anyways the FBI said they sent my clearance letter by first class mail on April 21. Still waiting for that. Also my clearance from Qatar. Thats all thats pending. I don't know if it takes that much time for mail to reach UAE from USA.

Anyways I don't know why your update is taking this long. We both send had the same situation but mine was sent to me November but I received them in mid January. That gave me only two months to do everything. Oh well. thats life right?

But there must be something wrong for yours to take that long.
Hi Bigmo,
No, I think you are mistaken, my AOR is November.
Anyway, nothing has happened since then and that is the worst that can happen, which we are used to anyway!!! (LOL)

piolo

Star Member
Mar 30, 2009
Hi BobbyB, glad you are back! Because of the delay some of my plans are on hold, cannot decide
to come home to my family at least for a vacation. For the Proof of funds you know. Hmmmn, waiting and waiting...

BobbyB

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
piolo said:
Hi BobbyB, glad you are back! Because of the delay some of my plans are on hold, cannot decide
to come home to my family at least for a vacation. For the Proof of funds you know. Hmmmn, waiting and waiting...
Hi Piolo,
Man, I feel for you and can understand your plight too. (Maybe the London Office reads this and understand your situation and those of many others as well).
Just hold on for a few more months. :'(
Hopefully and God willing the ball will start rolling for you.

Best wishes!!

BobbyB

edupolo

Jun 24, 2009
Visa Office......
London (Ottawa)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-09-2007
Doc's Request.
17-02-2010
Med's Request
17-07-2010
Med's Done....
27-07-2010
Passport Req..
10-06-2011
VISA ISSUED...
07-07-2011
LANDED..........
21-07-2011
by the way, have you realised that the London checklist has changed and they are now asking for proof of employment for spouse/common law. Does this apply to old applicants also?I have just sent my documents yesterday, but We have only sent the main applicant's work experience documentation as per the document request letter but nothing regarding my common law!

Do you think that this is something they will ask in the future as additional documentation?