+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

For Applicants of 2007 (in London): Has Anyone received documents update letter?

hronaque

Star Member
May 28, 2009
Vancouver
Category........
Other
Re: For Applicants of 2007 (in London): Has Anyone received documents update let

edupolo said:
by the way, have you realised that the London checklist has changed and they are now asking for proof of employment for spouse/common law. Does this apply to old applicants also?I have just sent my documents yesterday, but We have only sent the main applicant's work experience documentation as per the document request letter but nothing regarding my common law!

Do you think that this is something they will ask in the future as additional documentation?
Guys I had a word with my lawyer and he said the same thing about providing employment letter for my wife also and it seems I should be getting update request in 2-3 months time.

Cheers
Ron

hronaque

Star Member
May 28, 2009
Vancouver
Category........
Other
Re: For Applicants of 2007 (in London): Has Anyone received documents update let

hronaque said:
Guys I had a word with my lawyer and he said the same thing about providing employment letter for my wife also and it seems I should be getting update request in 2-3 months time.

Cheers
Ron
Just to add to above my case is currently being handled by CASE PROCESSING PILOT - OTTAWA as per my lawyer. I hope these ppl are efficient and things should start rolling soon for the poor leftout old applicants :p.

Cheers
Ron

ahmadtajwer

Champion Member
Jun 29, 2009
Aurora
Hi Hronaque, that's surprising that your lawyer has told you when will you be getting update letter and what will it state. Their guesses are mostly based on facts and figures, the time graph etc. CPC Ottawa as you mentioned is suppose to be faster, i sent my docs to them and they received my docs on 5th May 2010. I received AOR Email which stated that they'll process my application in 10 months time or even longer as they still would have to contact CHC London for certain things. besides no information is available on internet about CPC Ottawa's timelines. I hope and believe that CPC Ottawa thing would still be faster that CHC London.

hronaque

Star Member
May 28, 2009
Vancouver
Category........
Other
ahmadtajwer said:
Hi Hronaque, that's surprising that your lawyer has told you when will you be getting update letter and what will it state. Their guesses are mostly based on facts and figures, the time graph etc. CPC Ottawa as you mentioned is suppose to be faster, i sent my docs to them and they received my docs on 5th May 2010. I received AOR Email which stated that they'll process my application in 10 months time or even longer as they still would have to contact CHC London for certain things. besides no information is available on internet about CPC Ottawa's timelines. I hope and believe that CPC Ottawa thing would still be faster that CHC London.
Hi Ahmad,

Maybe they must be having some inside information !! What is your timeline ? i pray whoever these guys are they do a good job and get us somehow in canada :p its been a long wait and i am just trying my best to be patient :(

Cheers

Ron

Eng.M

Apr 7, 2009
UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1-4-2007
Doc's Request.
15-3-2009
AOR Received.
14-5-2007
IELTS Request
15-3-2009
Med's Request
7-9-2010
Med's Done....
5-9-2010 RECEIVED 10-9-2010
Interview........
90% Waived
Passport Req..
Pending
Hi Guys ,

I have submitted my updated docs last August to CHC London ,still no reply or medicals or anything from their side ,is there any thing wrong :-[ or that's the case recently with LONDONoffice after the new system ,I'm a May 2007 applicant ,and they're driving me MAD :-\

Thanxx

Eng.M

Apr 7, 2009
UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1-4-2007
Doc's Request.
15-3-2009
AOR Received.
14-5-2007
IELTS Request
15-3-2009
Med's Request
7-9-2010
Med's Done....
5-9-2010 RECEIVED 10-9-2010
Interview........
90% Waived
Passport Req..
Pending
Hi MANAGER,

You seem sooo optimistic :D,Hope that's not an INSIDER information....... ???

NOOO really ,please advise from where you got that info

chintu

Sep 6, 2009
Kuwait
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-Jul-2007
Doc's Request.
01-May-2009
AOR Received.
01-Jul-2007
Med's Request
01-Aug-2010
Med's Done....
01-Sep-2010
Passport Req..
Apr 2011
VISA ISSUED...
May 2011
LANDED..........
Aug 2011
If u see trackitt there are several applicants of London CHC who sent their documents way back in Feb-Mar 2009 and have still not heard from CHC.

Chintu

Eng.M said:
Hi Guys ,

I have submitted my updated docs last August to CHC London ,still no reply or medicals or anything from their side ,is there any thing wrong :-[ or that's the case recently with LONDONoffice after the new system ,I'm a May 2007 applicant ,and they're driving me MAD :-\

Thanxx

ahmadtajwer

Champion Member
Jun 29, 2009
Aurora
Apart from jokes, CHC London is one of the slowest in the world, i am hoping that you (Eng.M) do hear in the near future. Hopefully within next couple of months, Fingers crossed.

sandhudoc

Dec 21, 2008
hi my case started in jan 2007, aor received in may 2007. thn i was requested docs in july 2009, which were sent in august 2009. more docs requested in sept/oct 2009, which were sent in end nov 2009. its nearly june 2010 i havnt heard nything. I have sent them emails, but haven't had reply yet. lawyers say that i should have had my medicals by now... dont know whats going on!!!
how long do they normally take to send medicals???

ahmadtajwer

Champion Member
Jun 29, 2009
Aurora
sandhudoc, if you have applied through London CHC than there is no time, it could be next month, it could be next few months. Applicants are helpless when it comes to CHC London so my brotherly advise is to be patient.

sandhudoc

Dec 21, 2008
Thanks Ahmadtajwer,
thanks for ur advise... WE really hope that they send a positive feedbacl quickly... goodluck to everyone.....

gnusmas

May 30, 2010
hey everyone

here's a sad story, applied not in London though

application sent in April 2007
AOR received in May 2007
"reply in 30 days if you want you money back" letter in November 2008
and then....
rejection letter in May 2010

reason for rejection is that they've requested updated documents in December 2008 and I didn't send any
but I got nothing in December 2008, no mails, no phone calls or emails for 18 (!) months

they should have rejected me 120 days after updated documents request, right?
not 18 months later...

now looking for a way to talk to anyone in immigration section

should I hire a lawyer or just reapply?