+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

For Applicants of 2007 (in London): Has Anyone received documents update letter?

sohaillactuca

Mar 12, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi all 2007 applicant
i am new in this fourm. applied in Dec 2007. pleasde inform me for any update
sohail

hronaque

Star Member
May 28, 2009
Vancouver
Category........
Other
Hello Guys,

Any updates regarding old and hanging applications ???

Will the new rule bring us some respite from these frustrating years. Bobby any news from London CIC ?

Regards
Ron

piolo

Star Member
Mar 30, 2009
It is nice to see this thread is again alive!
BobbyB, with the new list again what is your opinion?
Pls. come back , we need to hear from you...

Piolo

ahmadtajwer

Champion Member
Jun 29, 2009
Aurora
It's frustrating for post october 2007 applicants that no update letters are being sent at the moment. The way things are, it seems that there is a light of hope for old applicants after the announcement of new NOC list. Fingers crossed for you guys. Good luck.

Jul 4, 2010
Hi,
Did anyone got the PR visa recently from UAE.
I am an IT professional applied for PR in skilled job category. I have applied for PR from Dubai , Got the CIS document in Oct 2007, Waiting for the visa from Oct 2007. Not sure when the visa will processed.

If any once get the medical test let me know so that we can atleast know how fast they are processing/ If they are processing atleast...

Regards,
Durai

ahmadtajwer

Champion Member
Jun 29, 2009
Aurora
@ CanadianLove, i sent my updated docs on 7th May 2010 and waiting for next stage. I was asked to send docs not to London but to Ottawa (pilot project). I recived doc update letter on 3rd March 2010 which stated that my file is part of small group which has been selected for fast track application. When i sent my docs, I got AOR email from Ottawa which stated that my case will be finalised by March 2011. Let's see how it goes.

@ Durai, Your timeline is almost similar as mine, when did you actually applied from Dubai and when you received AOR ? I believe your visa office in London.

CanadianLove

Star Member
Apr 11, 2010
Saudi Arabia
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
Aug 2009
AOR Received.
July 2007
thanks Ahmed, wish u best of luck
if u like to share, whats ur NOC?, thanks

Jul 4, 2010
Hi ahmadtajwer,

Applied on Sep 2007, recieved my AOR on Oct 2007, Waiting for documents request.

Whats your AOR date? Did you received the request for document?

Regards,
Durai

ahmadtajwer

Champion Member
Jun 29, 2009
Aurora
Hi Durai, ya i did receive doc update letter back in march and sent my docs in may. my AOR date was 15th oct 2007. its pretty much same as your which makes me wonder that why you havent received yours?

NENEGAY

Jul 26, 2010
piolo said:
It is nice to see this thread is again alive!
BobbyB, with the new list again what is your opinion?
Pls. come back , we need to hear from you...

Piolo
To piolo,

I read that ur a physio also like me, we have pending PR application for canada as well under backlog aor feb 6 2008, i read ur here in abudhabi can u pls update me regarding ur application.u have anyupdates from the london office?pls reply.