+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

For all those who sent their applications today oct 11 2017 what mistakes did you make?

Whocares

Sep 20, 2010
Do transits require passport control?
Sometimes can be known from the terminal. Well it is for me because different airways land in different terminals. If I haven't mentioned it " maybe" the officer will think well this country lands in terminal 1 not 3.

spyfy

Champion Member
May 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
26-08-2015
Hi everyone, I have couple of questions.
-- What do you mean by biological pages of passport. Which pages should I include with the application?
-- I want to submit application for my wife and son as well. Should I put them in same envelope or in separate envelopes?
Any help will be much appreciated.
Thanks
Just google "passport bio page" and you will se in the image search what it is.

Can be the same envelope.

spyfy

Champion Member
May 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
26-08-2015
Spyfy,

Could you please just mention which thread the tax issue has been discussed? I am just lost between the threads as there is no specific topic for each subject.

Thanks
I would have to search it, too. But if you click on the name of any forum member you can look up their content and see where else they posted that question. I hope that helps.

Sorry, I am answering so many questions these days that - while I remember which ones I answered - I also have no idea where I answered them.

NewUser2018

Jun 15, 2017
Hi everyone, I have couple of questions.
-- What do you mean by biological pages of passport. Which pages should I include with the application?
-- I want to submit application for my wife and son as well. Should I put them in same envelope or in separate envelopes?
Any help will be much appreciated.
Thanks
you can put forms all same envelope but you must pay separate fees, separate calculation signed, pictures.
also you must use staple on forms paperwork so they don't mix up. make sure photos are inside small envelope taped on back of each application form. it will be processed as FAMILY.

ibry

Jul 25, 2010
Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
I mentioned the transits and I even mentioned other countries I visited when I was away. That's the reason they asked you to include the countries visited before the final destination. Most of the time, the officer will not notice it. So, hopefully, the officer will not notice yours.
Where does it say include countries visited before final destination on the form?

razerblade

VIP Member
Feb 21, 2014
Where does it say include countries visited before final destination on the form?
"If you visited more than one country during the same absence, list the first country in 'Destination' and list the other countries in the 'Reason' field."

Reactions: ibry

ibry

Jul 25, 2010
Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
"If you visited more than one country during the same absence, list the first country in 'Destination' and list the other countries in the 'Reason' field."
Must be new have not checked since last night. Plus not opening over here