+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

First PR portal Email did not appear in my email

Md Sajeeb

Jul 19, 2015
Hello good people,

My PR application was approved on February 18 and IRCC agent informed me that IRCC has sent me the first PR portal email on February 22. Unfortunately, I have not received the first email and checked everything including quarantine, but could not find anything. I have requested the agent to resend me the email.

Is there anyone who experienced this kind of situation? I have never missed any update in my email since 2016, unfortunately, only that particular email got missed or filtered from my email. Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you!

upon

Champion Member
Jan 23, 2020
Winnipeg
Hello good people,

My PR application was approved on February 18 and IRCC agent informed me that IRCC has sent me the first PR portal email on February 22. Unfortunately, I have not received the first email and checked everything including quarantine, but could not find anything. I have requested the agent to resend me the email.

Is there anyone who experienced this kind of situation? I have never missed any update in my email since 2016, unfortunately, only that particular email got missed or filtered from my email. Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you!
Same here