+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

First PR Card not Received

Sharma1717

Jul 13, 2017
Same for me aswell .I have received my copr on Aug 17 haven’t got my PR card yet and my copr is going to expire soon in early march 2022 don’t know what to do i badly want to vist my family back home but wont be able to come back without PR card as my work permit is also expiring in march.until when is your CoPR valid for?
I received my COPR on Aug 4th, 2021 and my COPR is expiring on March 16th, 2022 and still I have not received my initial PR card. Did you get your PR card? Can you please suggest what I can do in this situation? Thanks in advance.

Sharma1717

Jul 13, 2017
Hello everyone,

Need you help and guidance.

I am in Calgary, Alberta

I received my COPR on Aug 4th, 2021 and my COPR is going to expire on March 16th, 2022 and still I have not received my initial PR card.

Can you please suggest what I can do in this situation?

I have my work permit valid till April 2023. Will that help me to stay further in Canada (in case my COPR gets expired and I do not receive my PR card)?

Thanks in advance.

Naddie

Dec 13, 2019
Hello everyone,

I am in Calgary, Alberta

I received my COPR on Aug 4th, 2021 and my COPR is going to expire on March 16th, 2022 and still I have not received my initial PR card.

I have my work permit valid till April 2023. Will that help me to stay further in Canada (in case my COPR gets expired and I do not receive my PR card)?

Thanks in advance.
You don’t have to worry about it since you’re already a PR and the expiry date of your COPR is only when you make a landing or coming outside canada.

Reactions: Sharma1717

BadPoo

Aug 4, 2019
Hello everyone,

I am in Calgary, Alberta

Thanks in advance.
Which offce issued your Corp ?

BadPoo

Aug 4, 2019
In my COPR document its written that,
Issued at: OSC - OPERATIO
Became P.R. at: OSC - OPERAT
I didn’t heard about OSC ! Apparently it is the immigiration HQ in Ottawa. My COPR issued on last November at Montreal and still pending on photo review.