+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

First PR Card not Received

cindy09

Star Member
Sep 5, 2020
Any updates guys? uploaded everything last July. but until now I haven’t received my pr card. its so frustrating

Naddie

Dec 13, 2019
Hello,
I received my ECOPR on Aug 6 but still not PR card. I called last dec and the agent told me there was an error. T_T

Naddie

Dec 13, 2019
Have you received your PR card yet?
Hi,
So, I emailed the IRCC-Prairies last week on Thursday about the status of my card and they replied back that there was an error and they sent it to production with URGENT request. And today
I received an update on my GCKEY that they mailed my PR card.

cassie2019

Sep 6, 2019
Hi,
So, I emailed the IRCC-Prairies last week on Thursday about the status of my card and they replied back that there was an error and they sent it to production with URGENT request. And today
I received an update on my GCKEY that they mailed my PR card.
Is your VO Etobicoke as well? Can you give me the email address that you sent your email to? I have been waiting for my PR card for 6 months now.

CV Suresh

Aug 26, 2020
My first photo was rejected and I re-uploaded photo on 20-Dec-2021... still have not received PR Card.
also, it still shows as "In Review" in PR Portal and no update in GCKey portal as well.

I have tried calling IRCC. But, no one is answering.

May i know if there is any way to contact (or) know the status of PR Card mailing?