+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

First PR Card not Received

geevik

Jan 24, 2019
Hi all,
I received my CoPR on 24th June 2021 but I didn't receive my PR card yet but some of our friend's families received their CoPR after us have got their PR card.
Is there any chance to track/check the status?
The portal shows still in review. I checked the application status links as well but no use. It says we didn't track your application with the details you provided.
Planning to go to India by next week so seriously need help, please.

lampqmal

Jan 6, 2021
I don't think there is any chance you can track where the mail is, but if you call IRCC they can confirm where exactly the card was mailed to (the address). Sometimes small thing like a post code error could result in no delivery of your card.

geevik

Jan 24, 2019
Thank you for your reply. Actually we submitted our photo and address through online portal and we checked 1000 times . Everything is correct. We try to reach out to IRCC but they are not connecting to the agent by telling this is not a priority request. We even submitted web form and got the same response.
Don't know why to do. Its very frustrating.

Reactions: Rahul_Ram1008

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

Thank you for your reply. Actually we submitted our photo and address through online portal and we checked 1000 times . Everything is correct. We try to reach out to IRCC but they are not connecting to the agent by telling this is not a priority request. We even submitted web form and got the same response.
Don't know why to do. Its very frustrating.
1. Posted processing time is 118 days plus mailing. So you have a month or so before CIC will reply to your queries.

geevik

Jan 24, 2019
Not yet. I have submitted so many we forms and they are telling as this is not a priority enquiry. So all the doors are closed for enquiry without knowing where to go. It is so annoying.

nair_akhil

Aug 3, 2020
Any updates?? Me and my wife received our e-copr on June 8th,2021. I received an email on July 27 says that my PR Card "will" be mailed. Nothing received yet. My wife's address is not verified by IRCC yet. Called IRCC and they said both applications are in progress. Raised multiple webforms but no use. Frustrating.............

geevik

Jan 24, 2019
Same thing. Nothing new. My son's address is not verified. No calls is picked up saying it's not priority. Web forms have the same response. I don't know how they decide it is not priority. I have to travel now and it's been 6 months for the PR card without any piece of information what is happening completely staying in dark. But few of my friends got the PR card within 1 week of ecopr. I don't know why there is difference in processing. It is so frustrating I understand but I am sorry I don't have the solution. I am also traveling in the same boat.

Rahul_Ram1008

Star Member
Nov 28, 2018
Same thing. Nothing new. My son's address is not verified. No calls is picked up saying it's not priority. Web forms have the same response. I don't know how they decide it is not priority. I have to travel now and it's been 6 months for the PR card without any piece of information what is happening completely staying in dark. But few of my friends got the PR card within 1 week of ecopr. I don't know why there is difference in processing. It is so frustrating I understand but I am sorry I don't have the solution. I am also traveling in the same boat.
Did you get it?

smaliakal

Jan 6, 2022
Same for me aswell .I have received my copr on Aug 17 haven’t got my PR card yet and my copr is going to expire soon in early march 2022 don’t know what to do i badly want to vist my family back home but wont be able to come back without PR card as my work permit is also expiring in march.until when is your CoPR valid for?

smaliakal

Jan 6, 2022
And what does it say on your PR confirmation portal? for me address column says approved but the photo it still says under review!!