+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

First PR Card after Landing

Anuj_Saxena

Feb 20, 2021
Thanks for confirming.

I landed in September but have not received any communication regarding pr card.

Did you apply for fast tracking of your application

I have to go to my home country for 2 weeks but not sure when would I receive my pr card

I did yes!

nammy0930

Jun 12, 2019
Thanks for confirming.

I landed in September but have not received any communication regarding pr card.

Did you apply for fast tracking of your application

I have to go to my home country for 2 weeks but not sure when would I receive my pr card
Hi When in September did you land? Where did you land? I landed on Oct 16TH in Vancouver. Just wanted to know how long it is taking these days, The Officer said we should receive it within 3 weeks. It is already 3 weeks. I was able to link the PR card app to the IRCC login. However, it says submitted and no messages associated with it.

Engr IS

May 21, 2020
Hi Guys,
I landed on 23rd Sep in Montreal, my immigration province is Manitoba. till now no clue of PR card. I send two web forms but no reply. Any body can guide me pls, how I can check PR card status.
Regards,

Haydi

Star Member
Apr 2, 2020
Hi When in September did you land? Where did you land? I landed on Oct 16TH in Vancouver. Just wanted to know how long it is taking these days, The Officer said we should receive it within 3 weeks. It is already 3 weeks. I was able to link the PR card app to the IRCC login. However, it says submitted and no messages associated with it.
Hi, what you meant by PR card app? How to link that to express entry profile? I landed in August and yet to receive an update. Sent couple of web forms with no luck.

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

Hi, what you meant by PR card app? How to link that to express entry profile? I landed in August and yet to receive an update. Sent couple of web forms with no luck.
1. The posted processing time for the initial PR card is 75 days + mailing, so if you are within that window, you probably won't receive a reply.

Haydi

Star Member
Apr 2, 2020
Hi

1. The posted processing time for the initial PR card is 75 days + mailing, so if you are within that window, you probably won't receive a reply.
Thanks for the reply. How to check the status? And some are talking about an app, just wanna check what that is. Mine is more than 90 days now. Thanks

Yagneshpatel9194

Nov 13, 2021
Di
moment ago
Hi Seniors,
Have a question about the 1st PR Card status. I recently linked to PR Card to my EE Profile. In the "View Submitted Applications" section Details column, it says submitted. When I click on Check Status and Messages to see the details, it says "Your document is valid" under the status column. Expiry date is 5 years from now and "Status Update Date"
Can anyone suggest what this "Your document is valid" status mean? Does it mean the card has been mailed out?
[/QUOT

tejasomina

Nov 27, 2021
Hi everyone, my wife and I landed in Toronto on 17-Nov and the immigration officer took our request for PR card (to be mailed to a Toronto address), It's been 10 days and I am neither able to link it to my IRCC/GCKey account (it says application is not found with the UCI details of either of us) nor able to find it on ECAS tracking here. The processing time for first time PR card on IRCC shows 63 days as of today.

Any idea if we can link the first PR card application to our IRCC account and if so, what would be duration after landing date by which we can likely find it online?

Yagneshpatel9194

Nov 13, 2021
moment ago
Hi Seniors,
Have a question about the 1st PR Card status. I recently linked to PR Card to my EE Profile. In the "View Submitted Applications" section Details column, it says submitted. When I click on Check Status and Messages to see the details, it says "Your document is valid" under the status column. Expiry date is 5 years from now and "Status Update Date"
Can anyone suggest what this "Your document is valid" status mean? Does it mean the card has been mailed out?
Hello
Did u receive ur card

IskandarG

Jun 23, 2021
moment ago
Hi Seniors,
Did you get an answer for your question? Or did you get the PR card? As I have the same question!! Appreciate your help!