Mexico (Chile)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 4th 2016
Doc's Request.
August 30th 2016: Police Cert from Canada
Nomination.....
SA June 23rd 2016. CSQ: app. received June 30th 2016, CSQ received August 22nd 2016
AOR Received.
AOR1 none, AOR2: August 17th 2016
File Transfer...
On Ecas: July 15th 2016
Med's Done....
Upfront: Feb 19 th 2016
Hi all,

Mexico VO requested us a fingerprint based Police Certficate from Canada.

We already sent one from the home country, but I guess they requested this certificate since my partner has been living for almost a year in Canada on a Working Holiday Visa.

Has anyone had the same request? Is the process complicated to get the certificate?

Thanks a lot! :)

TANMEX

Dec 14, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
V_ said:
Hi all,

Mexico VO requested us a fingerprint based Police Certficate from Canada.

We already sent one from the home country, but I guess they requested this certificate since my partner has been living for almost a year in Canada on a Working Holiday Visa.

Has anyone had the same request? Is the process complicated to get the certificate?

Thanks a lot! :)
You need to submit your partner's fingerprints through an accredited agency for faster processing , if your partner has no issues like criminal record , overstayed , refugee claimant then the process is fast , if there is a record the wait is over 4 months .

V_

Star Member
Feb 26, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico (Chile)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 4th 2016
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
SA June 23rd 2016. CSQ: app. received June 30th 2016, CSQ received August 22nd 2016
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
TANMEX said:
You need to submit your partner's fingerprints through an accredited agency for faster processing , if your partner has no issues like criminal record , overstayed , refugee claimant then the process is fast , if there is a record the wait is over 4 months .
Thanks a lot Tanmex! Would you happen to know if there is a way we can send this police check electronically to Mexico VO? With the case specific entry maybe?

"Please include your complete file number on your correspondence and send your correspondence to the Immigration Section of the Canadian Embassy in Mexico at the address indicated at the bottom of the page.

Sincerely,

Immigration Section (mb)"

This part was included in the email and I'm not sure they mean the actual physical address or their website...

TANMEX

Dec 14, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
V_ said:
Thanks a lot Tanmex! Would you happen to know if there is a way we can send this police check electronically to Mexico VO? With the case specific entry maybe?

"Please include your complete file number on your correspondence and send your correspondence to the Immigration Section of the Canadian Embassy in Mexico at the address indicated at the bottom of the page.

Sincerely,

Immigration Section (mb)"

This part was included in the email and I'm not sure they mean the actual physical address or their website...
They want the Original Police Certificate mailed to the address provided at the bottom of the email or the PDF file , you must have the MXVO email address since your received emails from them ?!

V_

Star Member
Feb 26, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico (Chile)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 4th 2016
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
TANMEX said:
They want the Original Police Certificate mailed to the address provided at the bottom of the email or the PDF file , you must have the MXVO email address since your received emails from them ?!

Immigration Section – Section de l’immigration
Miguel de Cervantes Saavedra 193, Colonia Granada, Del. Miguel Hidalgo, 11520, Mexico D.F.
Mexico www.mexico.gc.ca

Yes this one. It makes sense that they want to have the original copy mailed to them instead of an electronic copy by email. I just hoped I could email them for a faster processing. :(

Thanks for the info you provided to me!

TANMEX

Dec 14, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
V_ said:
Immigration Section – Section de l’immigration
Miguel de Cervantes Saavedra 193, Colonia Granada, Del. Miguel Hidalgo, 11520, Mexico D.F.
Mexico www.mexico.gc.ca

Yes this one. It makes sense that they want to have the original copy mailed to them instead of an electronic copy by email. I just hoped I could email them for a faster processing. :(

Thanks for the info you provided to me!
No problem , and that's the correct address .

carls

Mar 27, 2016
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney (Inland)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
4-01-2016